What's new

Pakistan should acquire Altay Tanks from Turkiye?

Indeed the tank is among the best in the world

bt arent we developing AK2?a 55 tonnes variant of Al khalid?with a 1500hp ukranian engine

55tonnes tank will have

*better than average protection
*better than average mobility

Altay FTR

vCVBZ.jpg

dyf2x.jpg

ZkF8s.jpg

k6ieu.jpg

JoRQF.jpg

1R7DS.jpg

But don't you guys already have enough tanks?

Last time I heard, PA was actually ahead of IA in stocking up of tanks.

Pakistan should acquire Altay Tanks from Turkiye?

Let's be very clear, Pakistan has its own MBT Program AK1/AK2. Whether its going smooth or not it all depends on Funds. Without Funds you cannot continue Indigenous Programs or procure Foreign MBTs.

There is no point in acquiring Altay Tank it is an expensive machine we can barely Fund our Programs due to govt corruptions.

^^^
Also we don't know how it will perform in Pakistani conditions?
PA requirement are very different, we have in past even rejected M1 Abrahms.

Al Khalid is a brilliant machine, next objective is the induction of AK-II

Well i think we should work on AK2 except buying from other's...

Fairly feasible Investment; in the future we can have mixed AK2 our own Program and a 80-120 separate AK2 line with Turkish Systems atleast if not Armor.

Turks may have some knowledge of CHOGAM which we don't. :D

They make excellent, on board subsystems, armament, Datalink, Thermal sights, and not to forget we can purchase the same Tank Battle Management System they would be using for Altay and an they can help HIT in developing engine too. Altay itself however is not suited for our terrain for its size, same as M1A1 failed tests.

Al-Khalid already is a pretty lethal machine for its size, if we can get Turkish help, it will be at par with T-90S and Type-99G.

Turks may have some knowledge of CHOGAM which we don't. :D

They make excellent, on board subsystems, armament, Datalink, Thermal sights, and not to forget we can purchase the same Tank Battle Management System they would be using for Altay too.

:DBas ab sarkar say paisa darkar hai...

:DBas ab sarkar say paisa darkar hai...

As i said, vote for these fukwits one more time and you would have a DANDA with Al-Khalid III written on it to fight Indian T-90S. :lol:

On, a serious note, Turks are good business partners, they gave us TOT for Panters and some armored vehicles. I, wish to see some of their subsystems on upcoming AK blocks.

We, are a tough bunch, you will see we will get through this mess one day... i can smell it.

End corruption and see the magic. These political parties have made our businesses corrupt as well, these businesses pay certain amount monthly-yearly to government officials to evade Taxes-Bill and save huge Amounts. Once you grab them by the balls trust me you will recover potentially billions of rupees and at finding "Enron scandals" all over Pakistan.

Altay MBT is able to perform tilt thanks to In-arm suspensions. We will see it in future days maybe..

Weight: 66 tons
Speed: 72km/h Forward - 32km/h Reverse
Acceleration: 0-32km/h in 6 seconds forward and reverse

Altay armour package:

Main Contactor: Roketsan
SubContactor: Nurol Technologies

An image from Nurol armour production
19.jpg

FNSS Pars 6x6-8x8 vehicles, AZMIM, Samur amphibious assault bridge uses Nurol armours..
attachment.php

Domestic engine-transmission group is being planned to replace MTU engines even first 250 production phase.

2ppewl2.jpg

auedck.jpg

2roj4hx.jpg

dtzlu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom