What's new

‘Pakistan schools teach Hindu hatred’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unofficial death toll for Operation Bluestar is 8000 and for Delhi riots its 10000 -17000 with 50000 people displaced.If playing with the numbers somehow is beneficial to an indiviual or a nation,lets keep the numbers rollin?

Please read this:

Inderjit Singh Jaijee estimated some 200,000 Sikhs were killed, or disappeared, in this holocaust according to state magistracy statistics. In June, 1984, 10,000 Sikhs were killed at Darbar Sahib (Operation Blue Star), 8,000 were killed just afterward
(Operation Woodrose), 10,000 were killed by Hindu gangs in November 1984, in New Delhi, and 10,000 were killed in other states during the same period. In Punjab alone, 80,000 Sikhs were killed and 50,000 were made to disappear and 5,000 were
killed in Hindi speaking states.

http://www.sikhreview.org/pdf/july2005/pdf-files/historiography1.pdf

In india hindus got convicted for hindu muslim riots, as those riots were actually between hindus and muslims. In Pakistan there are no such riots, rather some personal enmities involving people of different religions. There are some so called NGOs which pretend those as riots based on religion.

Pakistan does have secretarian violence, doesn't it. Between Shia's and Sunni's. See my point is not confined to inter-religion alone. Violence is violence. You cannot justify violence. What my point here is that those responsible for the crimes, little action have been taken.

Like in Pakistan, there are people and NGO's in India as well who have the tendency to exaggerate the figures here for their personal benefit.

We have had many unfortunate incidents of terrorism and other tragedies, but we have never had large scale communal riots that india has suffered.

In India, due to its size and population, what ever happens, happens big. Not only violence, look at health issues as well. India is among top 10 is nearly every major index. Imagine India's population in a way that we have our biggest minority which is almost the size of Pakistan's population. I hope you get my point.

I think of the hate as the "revenge of the convert".

They have to try extra hard. Not that it really works.

I know the story first hand, because my grandmother (mom's mom, & her siblings) & grandfather stayed back in India. My mother was born & raised in India. My dad came to Pakistan with his family when he was a kid.

As I said, most of the people that had the resources to make the journey either made the journey to East Pakistan, or went to West Pakistan. Most of the Muslim population at the time of independence in UP, Bihar was backward, the rich & the progressives left the states for East/West Pakistan, whereas these states are left with the most backward Muslims today.

And as i said, you will keep repeating that story even after showing you evidence that 1 in 8 Muslims made the journey and the remaining 7 stayed back in India.

In Pakistan, the minorities (in reality the real owners of the land) were ethnically cleansed almost completely during partition. No question of "large scale riots" when they are not even present in large scale.

Now the focus has shifted to killing Shia, Ahmedias, Mohajirs, tribals, Sufi followers and any other flavor of the day.

And of course the Hindu doctors recently....

And as i said, you will keep repeating that story even after showing you evidence that 1 in 8 Muslims made the journey and the remaining 7 stayed back in India.

And the ones that stayed back were the majority of the Muslims at that time, backward, poor & uneducated.

The 7 who remained back are doing far better.

The 8th is still called Mohajir and has to try extra hard to be accepted, still not successful.

Their leader begs India to forgive them and take them back. In East Pakistan, they turn on the Bengalis who sheltered them and are killed in their thousand by fellow Muslims.

In West Pakistan their loyalty is questioned and they are hunted by state agencies and their loyalty is questioned.

And so many run away to kaffir states.

And the ones that stayed back were the majority of the Muslims at that time, backward, poor & uneducated.

Do you know about one time richest Indian Azim Premji's father, he denied Jinnah's request to migrate to Pakistan, instead he stayed back in India.

No shock to see this news, when Pakistani politician can use offensive word like "Hindu Banya" openly on TV and in National Assembly, anything is possible in Pakistan.

The 7 who remained back are doing far better.

The 8th is still called Mohajir and has to try extra hard to be accepted, still not successful.

Their leader begs India to forgive them and take them back. In East Pakistan, they turn on the Bengalis who sheltered them and are killed in their thousand by fellow Muslims.

In West Pakistan their loyalty is questioned and they are hunted by state agencies and their loyalty is questioned.

And so many run away to kaffir states.

The Indian Muslims are most impoverished, backward community in India (even worse than Dalits); & most of them live in UP, Bihar & Jharkhand.

wish instead of our text book contents- the indian mentality could be changed :D-
We don't teach wrong history to our people so our people don't have wrong mentality. Hope you would bring some change to your textbooks so as to change your mentality.

We don't teach wrong history to our people so our people don't have wrong mentality. Hope you would bring some change to your textbooks so as to change your mentality.

Please read Post # 46 & Post # 50 of this thread a little carefully.

The Indian Muslims are most impoverished, backward community in India (even worse than Dalits); & most of them live in UP, Bihar & Jharkhand.

You only were saying that poor stayed back in India. Now how will you prove your conflicting comment. Anyway its better they stayed back otherwise must be doing Target killing in Karachi against Pashtun & Sindhis or doing language riots with Sindhis over Urdu vs Sindhi.

You only were saying that poor stayed back in India. Now how will you prove your conflicting comment. Anyway its better they stayed back otherwise must be doing Target killing in Karachi against Pashtun & Sindhis or doing language riots with Sindhis over Urdu vs Sindhi.

There were certain people with family businesses that chose to stay back, such as my mom's family. There were only a few affluent people that stayed back, most of the people that stayed back in India were poor, uneducated & backward, & the effects are seen in UP, Bihar & Jharkhand even today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom