What's new

‘Pakistan schools teach Hindu hatred’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting that Indian textbooks in schools had to be scrapped because of their anti-Muslim bias:

Indian school textbooks to be scrapped because of anti muslim bias | World news | The Guardian

The difference is, India is willing to remove intolerance where ever it exists. And the books don't talk about muslims of today but of medieval times. weren't they invaders after all? Indian history books actually go too far to cover up what ever atrocity that was committed by the Moghuls as to not create disharmony.

BTW, is this your reply to Hindu hatred in Pak textbooks? Do you think ts fine to teach kids these things? Did you read the same books growing up?

this thread really got off topic!!

my first question to Pakistani people her. Is that report true? does it really happen in your schools that your identity as islamic nation and islam is constantly under threat? what parts of the report do you deny (please post transcripts of textbooks that show the report to be wrong)

The difference is, India is willing to remove intolerance where ever it exists. And the books don't talk about muslims of today but of medieval times. weren't they invaders after all? Indian history books actually go too far to cover up what ever atrocity that was committed by the Moghuls as to not create disharmony.

The problem is not with the history books, the problem is with the history that has been fabricated & altered in India. Dealing with the biases from a few books isn't going to remove the problem.

my first question to Pakistani people her. Is that report true? does it really happen in your schools that your identity as islamic nation and islam is constantly under threat? what parts of the report do you deny (please post transcripts of textbooks that show the report to be wrong)

School textbook are little, they are open to abuse Hindus with racial slur "Hindu Banya" ( Banya means merchant but they use it as an offensive term) anywhere TV, Books, public places. They openly teach their children that "Hindu Banya"( for Hindu Bengalis) are responsible for filling hearts of Bengalis with hatred for West Pakistan. After Manmohan Singh's visit to Saudi Arabia one Pakistani analyst was quoting on TV we should inform our Saudi Brothers that they don't trust and trade with cunning "Hindu Banya". In another TV show there was discussion about "Indus water Treaty", a Pakistani politician was saying "Hindu Banya"(used Hindu banya instead of Indians) control all of world's water resources. In another TV show a Mullah was saying never trust "Hindu Banya", they will speak sweet to you but back-stab you. There was an incident from Pakistan's Parliament where a Muslim member abused a Hindu member with racial slur "Hindu Banya" openly and the Hindu member slapped him hard. And the list goes on...

The problem is not with the history books, the problem is with the history that has been fabricated & altered in India. Dealing with the biases from a few books isn't going to remove the problem.

You never give a straight , honest answer do you? This is not about winning an argument Bilal. Grow up!

just search on the internet you will find each and everything.recently Pakistan has constituted a commission to wipe out these type of articles from the textbooks.

School textbook are little, they are open to abuse Hindus with racial slur "Hindu Banya" ( Banya means merchant but they use it as an offensive term) anywhere TV, Books, public places. They openly teach their children that "Hindu Banya"( for Hindu Bengalis) are responsible for filling hearts of Bengalis with hatred for West Pakistan. After Manmohan Singh's visit to Saudi Arabia one Pakistani analyst was quoting on TV we should inform our Saudi Brothers that they don't trust and trade with cunning "Hindu Banya". In another TV show there was discussion about "Indus water Treaty", a Pakistani politician was saying "Hindu Banya"(used Hindu banya instead of Indians) control all of world's water resources. In another TV show a Mullah was saying never trust "Hindu Banya", they will speak sweet to you but back-stab you. There was an incident from Pakistan's Parliament where a Muslim member abused a Hindu member with racial slur "Hindu Banya" openly and the Hindu member slapped him hard. And the list goes on...

I appreciate your comments but I would rather hear from a Pakistani person who has lived through that system to tell me if this is true. No offense meant!

I appreciate your comments but I would rather hear from a Pakistani person who has lived through that system to tell me if this is true. No offense meant!

That's ok. Let me see which Pakistani will tell you. Pakistanis seems in attacking mode against India instead of conceding facts. We Indians share common language with Pakistanis( Hindi Urdu are mutually understandable) so I told incident according to my experience on Pakistani TV channels on youtube.

That's ok. Let me see which Pakistani will tell you. Pakistanis seems in attacking mode against India instead of conceding facts. We Indians share common language with Pakistanis( Hindi Urdu are mutually understandable) so I told incident according to my experience on Pakistani TV channels on youtube.

You should not stereotype all Pakistanis quoting a random incident.

But Muslims, neither Christians or any other minority group gets killed in thousands like they do in India. Excessive violence in Pakistan is much more sporadic, it is on a personal level unlike India.

Because minorities in Pakistan do not have political or the religious masses unlike India. Pakistan, being the Islamic state, minorities there have no other option than to readily accept the violence against them. You can't compare the religious state with a secular state. In India everyone has a right to protest and retaliate.

Yes, we care about our Muslim brethren in India & elsewhere on an emotional/sentimental level, but we do not have the capacity to take more in into our country, Pakistan is already the country that has the highest number of refugees in the world.
That's what the point is, why you're concerned for the Muslims of the world when you can't take their responsibility? Rather you should be concerned for your own Muslims who are being killed with a great consistency.

Because minorities in Pakistan do not have political or the religious masses unlike India. Pakistan, being the Islamic state, minorities there have no other option than to readily accept the violence against them. You can't compare the religious state with a secular state. In India everyone has a right to protest and retaliate.

A member of the Nazi party once said "tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth"
I feel Indians are taking full advantage of this tactic.

For the millionth time, minorities have rights in an Islamic republic. Just because Indians and Europeans hate Islam really really hard, will not change that.

Pakistan, being the Islamic state, minorities there have no other option than to readily accept the violence against them.

There is less violence against minorities in Pakistan than what minorities in India have to face.

Well, when in a country anybody is free to use racial slur "Hindu Banya" against Hindus openly on TV, textbook or National assembly means it is your national mentality. How come in Pakistan you have Blasphemy law to protect Islam but let loose other to abuse Hindus and Christians. I read about a case about Pakistani christian where he was sent to jail for uttering to his Muslim neighbor that your holy Prophet had 11 wives. Muslims could not not tolerate this little thing but open to abuse Hindu with racial slur.

When a CM who was indicted by the Supreme Court's SIT for the killing of 2000 Gujarati Muslims got reelected two more times as CM, & is having a bid to become the PM; just goes to show your nation's mentality towards minorities. When the killers of 20,000-50,000 Sikhs are not brought to justice goes to show that as well. About 90% of the victims of the Blasphemy Law have been Muslims, it has nothing to do with minorities.

A member of the Nazi party once said "tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth"
I feel Indians are taking full advantage of this tactic.

For the millionth time, minorities have rights in an Islamic republic. Just because Indians and Europeans hate Islam really really hard, will not change that.
I did not say that, neither I intended to. I was replying to the post which was a comparison of riots in India and Pakistan. For example- in Godhara, Muslim burnt the train first and then the riots started. You can't expect minority in Pakistan to do such act because they do not have religious masses and political backing. They have to face the violence against them.

For rights, I belong to minority in India but still I can become a President or PM which is not possible in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom