What's new

‘Pakistan schools teach Hindu hatred’

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those times i had studied in Pakistani schools, i can't remember any teacher or any one teaches me of Hindu hatred or any other bull$h1t.

Here is another Video which blames Hindus ("Hindu Banya conspiracy" word is used instead of "Indian conspiracy") for 1971 defeat. Now Pakistani Hindus are blamed for 1971 defeat and hatred is spread against them.

Last edited by a moderator:
All those times i had studied in Pakistani schools, i can't remember any teacher or any one teaches me of Hindu hatred or any other bull$h1t.

Do you think that the hundreds of articles on the internet, dozens of videos from Pakistani news anchors criticising the hatred against hindus is just bull$hit. I am willing to believe you if you can convince me. To be honest I have not seen these text books and you know more than I do. But tell me why on earth would Pakistani channels say the same thing that US and Indian media houses are throwing up.

i read the same books and i dont hate hindus nor Indians until they show hate against my country ..........so does not make it difference
My father and many other Pakistani works with Indians in gulf and they live like good friends they dont hate each other and they read the same books ....... before reading this i have never ever heard of this hate preaching thing ............
Strange is not it ........... but you people here fighting and arguing with each other and by this you are spreading hate
Try to be peaceful

And here we have extreme hatred of Pakistan in India

These videos don't even bother me as much as the hypocrisy shown by our Indian friends here.
How can you judge other and stand on a moral high ground when the same stuff, if not worse is going on in your own house?

It's one thing to lecture people about problems that you don't have, or problems that you solved in your own country. but to do it about things thing you have in excess of.......I really am at a loss of words in English, so I guess I will use an Arabic word, you guys are Munafiqs.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Hate against Pakistan is not hate against Muslims. Come up with something better next time.

And here we have extreme hatred of Pakistan in India

These videos don't even bother me as much as the hypocrisy shown by our Indian friends here.
How can you judge other and stand on a moral high ground when the same stuff, if not worse is going on in your own house?

It's one thing to lecture people about problems that you don't have, or problems that you solved in your own country. but to do it about things thing you have in excess of.......I really am at a loss of words in English, so I guess I will use an Arabic word, you guys are Munafiqs.

Hating any country and hating others religion is different thing. In India many people also hate Chinese along with Pakistanis. Hating Hindus and Christians will promote sense of alienation in their own homeland but hating others' country give no sense of alienation.

^^ Hate against Pakistan is not hate against Muslims. Come up with something better next time.

Munafiq logic at its best

So in your books its OK to beat up an innocent man and threaten genocidal Holocaust because its hatred against a nation and not against a religion?

One who hate our country you expect us to love them ??? we will hate these b@sterds 2x. But those who are our friend will be our ally. India need to stop anti pakistan hatred in their country if they want good ties.

So in your books its OK to beat up an innocent man and threaten genocidal Holocaust because its hatred against a nation and not against a religion?

Where is that reference in our history book.

I merely pointed out because this thread is about targeting minorities and not hate. India Pakistan hate is omnipresent and works both ways. And dont get personal as that is the last resort of those who are inept.

P.S: I cannot be Munafiq as I don't practice Islam and those who are hypocrites qualify for this tag.

One who hate our country you expect us to love them ??? we will hate these b@sterds 2x. But those who are our friend will be our ally. India need to stop anti pakistan hatred in their country if they want good ties.

No I did not ask to love Indians. Now if you can try and appreciate the context. This thread is about minority targeting in Pakistan. Hindus does not mean India and Pakistan does not mean Muslims. Hope that tip helps.

:cheers:

Do you think that the hundreds of articles on the internet, dozens of videos from Pakistani news anchors criticising the hatred against hindus is just bull$hit. I am willing to believe you if you can convince me. To be honest I have not seen these text books and you know more than I do. But tell me why on earth would Pakistani channels say the same thing that US and Indian media houses are throwing up.

I saw one video on internet 'youtube', there was a protest in Gujarat(India) & people were cursing Muslims & Pakistanis. I saw 2 teenage guys saying "Mian logon ki maa k1 *****" & other very highly offensive sentences. Also in many bollywood movies, mostly they show Muslims as terrorists or any other bad role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom