What's new

‘Pakistan schools teach Hindu hatred’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan should stop radicalization and madarsaa education. they are spoiling young chaps and promoting extremism and terrorism. The support that Qadri gathered is a perfect example of intolerant pakistani society. In PHEW's survey pakistan is the third most intolerant country in the world. perhaps true

Pakistan should stop radicalization and madarsaa education. they are spoiling young chaps and promoting extremism and terrorism. The support that Qadri gathered is a perfect example of intolerant pakistani society. In PHEW's survey pakistan is the third most intolerant country in the world. perhaps true

Keep crying indian, and Pakistan is a lot more than qadri and his illiterate friends, and at least we have not had the large communal riots that india has constantly suffered from.

Keep crying indian, and Pakistan is a lot more than qadri and his illiterate friends, and at least we have not had the large communal riots that india has constantly suffered from.

It's not like the Chief Minister who got indicted by the Supreme Court's Special Investigation Team for his role in the Gujarat riots got reelected as CM twice after that; or is having a bid to become the future PM of Pakistan.

You guys even forget what you people did in Bangladesh former east pakistan. You rapped and killed millions of bengalis. The biggest genocide in the history of mankind

You guys even forget what you people did in Bangladesh former east pakistan. You rapped and killed millions of bengalis. The biggest genocide in the history of mankind

Not really. 30,000 - 300,000 people were killed. In addition, 500,000-1 million Biharis were killed by Mukti Bahini, trained by India.

More Muslims were killed by Hindus & Sikhs in 1947 than what happened in 1971. Over 50,000 Sikhs were killed in Operation Bluestar, & 10,000 Sikhs were killed in 3 days by India in Delhi after that.

But India's genocide of the Kashmiri people started in 1947 going on till today is by far the biggest continuing genocide of mankind.

:rofl: do not bark too much. You guys don't even the facts before opening your mouth. 67% of riots in India have been originated from Muslim dominated area.

as a matter of fact the muslims are killing each other all round the world.

Wow, no-wonder many indians are ridden with inferiority complex, and thanks for letting your inner bigot come out, so you are condemning your fellow citizens - because of their religious beliefs, keep crying indian.

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

It's not like the Chief Minister who got indicted by the Supreme Court's Special Investigation Team for his role in the Gujarat riots got reelected as CM twice after that; or is having a bid to become the future PM of Pakistan.

Don't hurt his tiny little ego, it is fairly fragile as it is. ;)

One of my mums favorite actors and i didnt realiz he was muslim. This is so sad that one has to change his name to be accepted. Would it have made him less of an actor if he had a muslim name? This is indeed a shame. I personally wouldnt have changed my name just to be accepted. Sad

I personally don't blame him since he had to make a living in an intolerant society somehow, and Muslims were denied any good jobs.

Not really. 30,000 - 300,000 people were killed. In addition, 500,000-1 million Biharis were killed by Mukti Bahini, trained by India.

More Muslims were killed by Hindus & Sikhs in 1947 than what happened in 1971. Over 50,000 Sikhs were killed in Operation Bluestar, & 10,000 Sikhs were killed in 3 days by India in Delhi after that.

But India's genocide of the Kashmiri people started in 1947 going on till today is by far the biggest continuing genocide of mankind.

I think he needs to learn math. Let him keep crying Bilal veer.

Its good that we Pakistanis are taught the truth about the dubious indians and their mentality at very young age- :tup:-

What I Read in my History class....
Indian History until 1947.
WW1 and WW2 along with all the colonial history of world.
Ancient Civilizations.

As a matter of fact all the wars India fought were never a part of my history lesson.

Its good that we Pakistanis are taught the truth about the dubious indians and their mentality at very young age- :tup:-

Wish generalized species could be produced.

And was there not a significant population of muslims in the same Gujrat that re-elected him? What does that tell you?

and speaking of state sponsored....Please come riding on that moral high horse when your country manages to revoke the blasphemy laws..a law that supresses every minority.....Your country nor countrymen have the courage to revoke such laws.....

And you have the gall to question Indian secularism when it was us who found and rooted religious extremists like Purohit....let alone the investigation on Modi...

You really have no foot to stand on when comparing your country with ours....A secular democracy vs. a Islamic Military rule...

PS: Way too off topic.....

More Muslims were killed by Hindus & Sikhs in 1947 than what happened in 1971. Over 50,000 Sikhs were killed in Operation Bluestar, & 10,000 Sikhs were killed in 3 days by India in Delhi .
Unofficial death toll for Operation Bluestar is 8000 and for Delhi riots its 10000 -17000 with 50000 people displaced.If playing with the numbers somehow is beneficial to an indiviual or a nation,lets keep the numbers rollin?

hindus and sikhs coming to india were also killed ant the number was more or less even,you completely ignore that part or was it in your history books
the terrorists trained by your country have also played huge role in the kashmir genocide didnt your govt tell you that and you completely ignore other genocidal events like what happened in tibet and sri lanka
hypocrits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom