What's new

Pakistan reaffirms commitment to N-test moratorium

Keep the word "world" out of it as it getting quite outdated specially coming from Indian mouths.

And spare me about proliferation issues where the vary organization , the NSG, you are so desperately trying to join was created in response to you hoodwinking the international community when you conducted the "smiling budha" nuke test back in 1974.

Those Chinese "reservations" are in a diplomatic way telling India to F off, thats is how global diplomacy works. Sign NPT first and then come talk, that is what China is telling India. And if India has to be accepted that wont be without Pakistan getting into the club. Period.

Pakistan dont give monkies to NSG, we were hardly bothered. Hell, we just send our application last week or so!! you lot have been trying very hard since years!! We just want to put you in your place, that is all to it.

Son, educate yourself. Chinese, even in 2008 asked Pakistan till the last moment to block Indian wavier proposed by America but the GOP at that time was not interested so Chinese let that move go through. Now with this new "establishment" in Pakistan, the message is crystal clear.

China has it own axe to grind against America. It wants to be seen as a global player, sending messages to other states that if being in good books of America will make you think that you can get all the goodies, think again.

Dont put too much pressure on your tiny Indian head, geopolitics is much more complex then you think.

I'm in my early 40s so you must be 70 or so. So that suggestion about brain you better keep it to yourself. And name calling won't help you.

The fact is that India will join NSG and you will not. May be in some 40 years. China is still learning the ropes of diplomacy. We know what it's is and yours.

The whole world example is still apt when it comes to Pakistan. What happened to your F 16s. Still getting it from US. Tell me how many countries are there who will sell you some military hardware that too defensive forget offensive ones. There are thousands of bullet points that your seniors who are probably my age know.

You still don't know anything about politics and diplomacy. Heck as a country you can't even do diplomacy with Afghanistan.

Any way... Read the NSG extracts carefully and don't completely bank on China. China will be dealt.

After all they are good business men. Not some grass eating nuclear power like you.

I just love the way you people sugarcoat your every failure, BTW what will be excuse next time if India gets into NSG? I had never seen any Chinese leader saying India cant get into NSG only the cheerleaders on PDF. What would China earn by blocking India? They are looking for some concession behind this deal, may be a bullet train or a Nuclear reactor at most. Last time they lost to Japan in bullet train they felt very bad.

What failure? We are not bothered, we just want to put you in your place. I think my previous writings were clear.

It will be your failure to be shown the door in NSG after so many years of lobbying and giving, you know what, to uncle Sam. All will come to naught! And for us, we just applied like two weeks ago! And if we get in, without even breaking sweat, then all good. You do all the hard work and we will take the dividends in the end. Coz you aint getting in NSG alone.

Though I dont agree with many things you said but this statement seems true, If Pakistan get entry into NSG they will ask for Nuclear technology from any country however if they are not there they got only Chinese and Chinese will make money.

Thanks and Don't agree on what?

What failure? We are not bothered, we just want to put you in your place.

OMG! what will happen to us now that you show us our place. Lol, this is real melodrama man, even our best actor Kejriwal cant do it, you got my respect for it.

And for us, we just applied like two weeks ago! And if we get in, without even breaking sweat, then all good.
Wow you happen to be so powerful, I love macho skills and melodrama, please continue I am eager to hear your views.

And any Pakistani or Indian who say they don't need NSG are idiots. NSG is not about nuclear plants only. It's something else.

This in particular.

I'm in my early 40s so you must be 70 or so. So that suggestion about brain you better keep it to yourself. And name calling won't help you.

The fact is that India will join NSG and you will not. May be in some 40 years. China is still learning the ropes of diplomacy. We know what it's is and yours.

The whole world example is still apt when it comes to Pakistan. What happened to your F 16s. Still getting it from US. Tell me how many countries are there who will sell you some military hardware that too defensive forget offensive ones. There are thousands of bullet points that your seniors who are probably my age know.

You still don't know anything about politics and diplomacy. Heck as a country you can't even do diplomacy with Afghanistan.

Any way... Read the NSG extracts carefully and don't completely bank on China. China will be dealt.

After all they are good business men. Not some grass eating nuclear power like you.

The way you act is perhaps telling me your age is around my shoe size.

Anyway, You aint getting into NSG, but if that to happen, Pakistan will get in as well. This is should be crystal clear. A FACT.

China learning diplomacy? Dear O dear.

F16 deal was there, we just didnt want to pay for it, SIMPLE. We want to have our cake and eat it. You are free to browse the PDF and see for yourself as to how many countries we are dealing in defense matters. But thing is, we make most of our stuff in house, unlike India.

Diplomacy works in combination with stick. We are building the gate as we speak to which Afghans have agreed. While we are at it, hows your diplomacy going with Nepal and Maldives. Last time I checked, they were giving you lot two finger salute.

OMG! what will happen to us now that you show us our place. Lol, this is real melodrama man, even our best actor Kejriwal cant do it, you got my respect for it.

Wow you happen to be so powerful, I love macho skills and melodrama, please continue I am eager to hear your views.

This in particular.

See India got a one time waiver for nuclear fuel. We are still dealing with US, Russia and France for that matter only for nuclear plants for which fuel will come from Russia and Canada and Australia recently agreed.

Apart from nuclear reactors, there are application of nuclear tech in medicine, space science, civil tech and many tech which are completely high-tech are available to those who are a member of NSG. As we are not we can't get those tech.

With our entry to NSG we will get those tech.

Second is that we still can't sell nuclear tech to another country. Bangladesh is buying from China, Srilanka is getting trained by India but without an Indian nuclear reactor.

With our entry to NSG we can do all that the 48s do. Without it we can't.

What is it about?

I personally dont feel NSG is that important the amount of hard work we are pouring in. We can wait 10 more years, when our economy is like $7-8 Billion these organizations will look incomplete in themselves without a major player. We may not have to work this hard that time and risk it all on because any tom dick and harry want some concession somewhere.

We are already getting reactors both from US and Russia and NSG is not that "prestigious" body to earn just for a title, there are already 48 members in it.

@Dash You need to tell good Dr Subtilis et Caput mentulae that commercial interests trump idiotic 'allies'. Further, the Indian nuclear market is about to boom as India implements the Paris Climate Accord and diversifies to solar and nuclear energy, with latter being the mainstay as power requirements are increasing with increased industrialisation and manufacturing hubs being set up.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/07/technology/india-solar-energy-coal/

Further, you need to tell him that he needs to really do his research about Indian market potential in terms of investment and the steps the present government is taking to lure Chinese investments too.

Also really needs to see the Uranium production and reserves distribution world over and India's waiver approved bilateral agreements with the same nations.

Apart from nuclear reactors, there are application of nuclear tech in medicine, space science, civil tech and many tech which are completely high-tech are available to those who are a member of NSG. As we are not we can't get those tech.
There are not so many applications or critical applications of Nuclear in those fields.

Second is that we still can't sell nuclear tech to another country. Bangladesh is buying from China, Srilanka is getting trained by India but without an Indian nuclear reactor.

If we are/will be in a position to build such reactors why dont we build them for India, we need not to buy them from US or Russia.

Some excerpts:

The Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organisation (CTBTO) held a ministerial meeting in Vienna on Monday, marking 20 years since the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty (CTBT) was opened for signature in 1996. The countries that have still to ratify the treaty were invited to join member states and the CTBTO to discuss the future of CTBT.

At the conference, participants pledged to take further steps towards making test ban a binding reality but India and North Korea opted to stay out.

Pakistani Ambassador as usual targeted India and repeated what we hear daily, read more at : http://www.dawn.com/news/1264952/pakistan-reaffirms-commitment-to-n-test-moratorium

Only North Korea, India, and Pakistan have not signed the treaty among the Annex 2 states.

800px-CTBT_Participation.svg.png

Now my question is:

Is Pakistan planning to sign CTBT or its just posturing to look better for NSG membership? Also if its just NSG posturing what will it achieve? (beside using one more portal against India).

For Indian CTBT future a good article is
http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/columns/india-and-the-ctbt/article6892680.ece

I also tried to find previous meetings and participants but there is no such record of India or Pakistan participating if anyone can find it please mention.

No trolling please, if you dont understand anything please refer to
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Nuclear-Test-Ban_Treaty

India didnt participated , because we didnt see any relevance in there.

I personally dont feel NSG is that important the amount of hard work we are pouring in. We can wait 10 more years, when our economy is like $7-8 Billion these organizations will look incomplete in themselves without a major player. We may not have to work this hard that time and risk it all on because any tom dick and harry want some concession somewhere.

We are already getting reactors both from US and Russia and NSG is not that "prestigious" body to earn just for a title, there are already 48 members in it.

Bold: Personal opinion through narrow prism of not looking at the overall objective, indeed only at the smaller objective. Though, agreed partially looked at as a subset only.

Italics: Join with the above statement. Aim is a foreign policy aim - to project India as a responsible nuclear and economic state. Additionally, to strengthen Indian diplomatic currency and case for permanent seat at security council.

NSG on its own has no additional benefit other than that which is already being derived and lending credence to legalities of our role in nuclear market.

Nothing forbids us from selling our nuclear reactors, except our own apathy and poor investment in R&D and the sector in order to boost thorium based reactors. With change in finance for the same now being undertaken, lets hope for the best.

The way you act is perhaps telling me your age is around my shoe size.

Anyway, You aint getting into NSG, but if that to happen, Pakistan will get in as well. This is should be crystal clear. A FACT.

China learning diplomacy? Dear O dear.

F16 deal was there, we just didnt want to pay for it, SIMPLE. We want to have our cake and eat it. You are free to browse the PDF and see for yourself as to how many countries we are dealing in defense matters. But thing is, we make most of our stuff in house, unlike India.

Diplomacy works in combination with stick. We are building the gate as we speak to which Afghans have agreed. While we are at it, hows your diplomacy going with Nepal and Maldives. Last time I checked, they were giving you lot two finger salute.

The way I acy depends on how you act without reasonable inference and sustainable debate. The way I act is the way you hold a pen in your hand and say it's most powerful without facing a gun.

The way I act is perfectly apt, for people who showcase bravado and bravery with stupidity that represents a nation in an international forum.

And even though your shoe size is of my age must tell a thousand word about how you apply your thinking in legal matters any way that s a privilege PDF deserve for giving entry to people like you.

Hey one thing is clear the way you are thumping your chest it's good but sometimes it becomes hai..hai..main margayi. At least anyone reading is getting that feeling :lol:

Manage how your perception my friend. And teach some to your diplomats.

Who says Pakistan is signing on CTBT? It is just a regular lip service and the timing is spot on.

Why India was no show on this occasion? Not a good strategy when lobbying hard for NSG. Or was it the case of throwing the toys out on the prospects of being shown the door in NSG despite strong American backing?

Americans was also in there as your ally until some bitter experience .But why you nation couldnt manage a seat in NSG?
Americans support is very important and force multiplier .But in cases like ,like NSG, candidate should also have some credibility,economy ,diplomacy to influence .

@Dash You need to tell good Dr Subtilis et Caput mentulae that commercial interests trump idiotic 'allies'. Further, the Indian nuclear market is about to boom as India implements the Paris Climate Accord and diversifies to solar and nuclear energy, with latter being the mainstay as power requirements are increasing with increased industrialisation and manufacturing hubs being set up.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/07/technology/india-solar-energy-coal/

Further, you need to tell him that he needs to really do his research about Indian market potential in terms of investment and the steps the present government is taking to lure Chinese investments too.

Also really needs to see the Uranium production and reserves distribution world over and India's waiver approved bilateral agreements with the same nations.

Bro, I'm in that taptalk so don't know how to thank you for that valuable intervention. But I felt some basics would do for a start in layman terms.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom