What's new

Pakistan reaffirms commitment to N-test moratorium

Face the facts.

Pakistan doesn't have a policy or vision for the future. It's chugging along on fumes of something. Just throwing wrenches into the gears of other nation's policies will only get you so far.

The link you sent of some $66 Billion in aid to India compared to Pakistan's $44 billion. Open your eyes, look at what India has accomplished.

While Pakistan is ogling over $800 million, India has secured $Billions in FDI. America's Google, Microsoft, Swed's Saab, UK's BAE, China's Huawei, S. Korea's Samsung & LG. Companies are lining up to create campuses of R&D in India.

Pakistan was eyeing potentially a joint venture with Ukraine's Antonov, India's Reliance Industries comes in and decides to do joint manufacturing.

Money is King. And right now, every country Pakistan trades with India's trade with them is 2/3/4/5 times.

I gave you facts supporting my 2nd sentence, the whole essence of my wasted back and forth with you.

My discussion with you ends here. You're welcome to have the last word.

You are a fool if you believe that a nation who in early 90s didnt even know how Coca Cola and Pepsi taste like will out of sudden start making headlines. Its all part of western civilization lead by yanks project, to contain Pakistan. And yes I mentioned Pakistan only not China. China is just a pretext. Its all to do with geopolitics and how the west in totality see Pakistan as the final frontier in their designs. The last remaining but major hurdle in their world order. They have sorted Iraq, Libya, Syria, Iran and gulf is already in their pocket. If push comes to shove, and the west is compelled to pull the rug under India, you will see how quickly the Indians will come to their senses. India on its own is nothing, its the collective western support against Pakistan propping them up. Nothing more nothing less. And dont worry about Pakisan, we are on the right path now. We are clearing the forigen sponsored terrorism inside Pakistan. And more importantly those looters and plunders in guise of politicians, are for the first time in spot light. All is needed to bring back the looted money in national treasury and we wont really need any outside investment in Pakistan as per say.

It all depends on the situation, India can absorb and quite well withstand the international pressure owing to its diplomatic clout and all. Pakistan will likely follow the suit and end up in sanctions blaming discrimination, not realizing that they are binded by voluntary agreement

Agreed !

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom