What's new

A Normal Nuclear Pakistan

In your delusional world you are king. You can say anything you want man!
Now could you please so stop quoting again and again. Else again I'll pull you out of your dreamland where Pakistan rules the world. :lol:

Now could you please so stop quoting again and again. Else again I'll pull you out of your dreamland where Pakistan rules the world. :lol:
Sorry, living in dreamland/ delusional world is an exclusive indian forte

Sorry, living in dreamland/ delusional world is an exclusive indian forte
Ho-gaya-tera.jpg

Still finding sense here. Is it your tag line or what? Stop quoting me Waooooon please stop quoting me Waooon. :o:

Still finding sense here. Is it your tag line or what? Stop quoting me Waooooon please stop quoting me Waooon. :o:
LOL Read the sentence before posting. I just said stop quoting. Where's "me" delusional ****. :lol:

LOL Read the sentence before posting. I just said stop quoting. Where's "me" delusional ****. :lol:
That so rude you just called me ****. I feel it like shilpa. :rofl:.But who cares about a curry.

That so rude you just called me ****. I feel it like shilpa. :rofl:.But who cares about a curry.
Seriously! Now you are making no sense :what:

And what's so rude in calling ****. We call Australian aussie. The same way Pakistani a ****.

Seriously! Now you are making no sense :what:

And what's so rude in calling ****. We call Australian an aussie. The same way Pakistani a ****.
Chal rehnay de.i am getting bored as well. We will find sense some other time.

Map's outdated....
1.Bollywood.
This is your number 1 point? masala movies which doesn't even represent 1% of Indians.
2. Resisted US Sanctions on Iran.
India has been voting against Iran, while Pakistan not
3. Gaining influence in Afghanistan.
Not worth it
4. Military Base in Tajik.
Not worth it.
5. Saudi- Indian, UAE-Indian, Qatar-Indian relations at all time high.
Again trade relations...
6. More Chinese investments in India than Pakistan.
More trade and investment is hardly surprising, they are 7 times bigger.
7. India's growing Middle Class, abeit slow. India's growing millionaire and billionaires.
Last time Asian Development Bank released report Pakistan midde class was 40% of population and India's 25%

All you Pakis who think that if India and Pakistan go to war the Arabs will send help are idiots.

You think the Saudis are going to send their F-15s to Pakistan to fight India?!?!?! What if they get rusted!

You fight for your own battles no one fights for you.

You think the Arabs will give up their $Tens of Billions of dollars of trade with India for Pakistan?

How are you giving 3 words to by full sentence of logic?

All you Pakis who think that if India and Pakistan go to war the Arabs will send help are idiots.

You think the Saudis are going to send their F-15s to Pakistan to fight India?!?!?! What if they get rusted!

You think the Arabs will give up their $Tens of Billions of dollars of trade with India for Pakistan?

How are you giving 3 words to by full sentence of logic?

Since when did Pakistan depend on anyone to take on Hindustan? You guys just bark like halka kutta, chances of India attacking Pakistan is next to 0. Still we are fully prepared to take on them. Use some logic for once.

Since when did Pakistan depend on anyone to take on Hindustan? You guys just bark like halka kutta, chances of India attacking Pakistan is next to 0. Still we are fully prepared to take on them. Use some logic for once.

Show me

Already shown 2 times during last 15 years.
AFter SO called attack on indian parliamnet: Indian kept their 10 Lak army on baorders, but could dare to cross it.

AFter mumbai attack, India did the same, they did lot of bak bak but failed to give any meaning ful response that could satisfy their public.

Who Einstein Told you that we expect such a thing.

Are you mentally retarded by birth , or it all happened after wards

Thanks for the advice, we are already doing that.

No Pakistani ever ask for that. These are your own self fabricated philosophies.

Secondly, calling India worlds "best in civilian nuclear tech" are clear symptoms of schizophrenia and delusions of grandeur, nothing less.

Show me another country that has working a 300 MWe Thorium reactor design Genius.

How many countries of world has working FBRs?

How many countries of world are members of ITER project ?

How many countries of world are working on a Fusion reactor on its own ?

Please keep your mouth shut,if you doesnt know a thing.

Last edited:
Already shown 2 times during last 15 years.
AFter SO called attack on indian parliamnet: Indian kept their 10 Lak army on baorders, but could dare to cross it.
AFter mumbai attack, India did the same, they did lot of bak bak but failed to give any meaning ful response that could satisfy their public.

Look at the changes India experienced after each and every attack. Markets went up, Defense deals signed, economic deals signed, seats at international organizations.

Do your research before you shout something stupid.

No Pakistani ever ask for that. These are your own self fabricated philosophies.

Whats with all the 'Attack on Saudi Arabia is Attack on Pakistan'. 'Attack on Iran is Attack on Pakistan' etc. etc. etc. etc.

Back
Top Bottom