What's new

Pakistan ready to hand Arabian Sea port to China

I just want to say that you need to worry about other countries, but do not worry about China, China hope to trade security environment, so want a stable Pakistan, not chaos. China will invest in infrastructure in balochistan to help Pakistan government to stabilize the chaos, of course, China can only help the economy, others rely on Pakistan government .

i was talking abut others sir many players such as US IRAN INDIA dont wanna see china in gwader . and when china move there they start feed BLA and result come out killings of chines pakistanis .:cry:

Giving another country a military base on your territory is simply-sad.
How is it about Pakistan muse? If it was to remain a commercial port with only Pakistani military presence, then PSA International would do just the same as any chinese port management company.

The objective over the long term as pointed out in the article is to have Chinese take the base.

It wouldn't be india's interest but a Chinese military base is sure in Pakistan's interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wouldn't be india's interest but a Chinese military base is sure in Pakistan's interest.

Just out of curiosity, what is your take on the US having military bases in Saudi Arabia? Do you support armed Kaffirs on Muslim lands?

i was talking abut others sir many players such as US IRAN INDIA dont wanna see china in gwader . and when china move there they start feed BLA and result come out killings of chines pakistanis .:cry:

And what do you suggest Pakistan do? Just let Gwadar Port rust and collect dust as its doing now?

Pakistan needs help to bring Gwadar to its full potential and Pakistan doesn't have the resources and money to do that on its own.

The best thing is to work with Pakistan's closest ally who has the resources and money, shares the same strategic interests as Pakistan's, and doesnt have conflicting interests from Pakistan.

China is the perfect ally that can bring Gwadar to its full potential.

Its time Pakistan reaches its full potential and by the way Pakistanis are not afraid of BLA, indians,etc....

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, what is your take on the US having military bases in Saudi Arabia? Do you support armed Kaffirs on Muslim lands?

I see you dont know anything about the Muslim world.

If you had any knowlege of Islam and the Islamic world, you would know for sure that Gwadar can never be compared to holy places like Mecca and Medina.

:what::what: lolzzzz so you are now coming up with religious blackmailing?

US already almost have bases there. Their entire airforce is under US control

Saudi Arabia is a free country and it will take decisions according to own interests and We being Pakistan have no right to reject their decision for their country

How much helpful it would be having a Chinese military base.
In an imaginative Indo-pak war if China don't wish to get involved, their resources(though a negligible) from that base will not be involved.
And if IN block your sea route, basically all Chinese supply also will get blocked.

But I feel its very favorable for China, as they can spend much less for transportation expenditure.And Pakistan will get a big revenue source and more importance from Chinese side.

Thats a very good news i hope Gawadar will start working to its true potential. Gawadar is beautiful, location of port is at very beautiful natural place Gawadar can emerge as a next Dubai.
:china::pakistan:

23m56s1.jpg

1zv6edh.jpg

The term "Hand Over" does not do the topic justice. A lease agreement is not "Handing Over", it's a simple lease agreement. The port has been given on lease to the Chinese, that doesn't mean it will be closed to us ! Or to anybody else for that matter. It just means that when you dock your ship, you will also see Chinese around.......

looks like indians have a brotherhood spirit for thanking each other retarded posts...gawader is being privatized and handed for management much like any other sea port in the world..

I am thrilled with this news.The strategic and regional interests of Pakistan lies within this deal.The resignation of raisayani recently from PPP is one of the chains that forced the government to take one step further on this matter.

....and why are our cross-border friends getting hot under the collar. this is a pakistani port - we do as we please not as india pleases - and the port is not being handed over to the chinese (like badebar base in the 60s) - they will operate it on commercial terms with pakistan getting its share of profits. further a road and rail link to 'facilitate' the energy corridor of the near future will be built with chinese help. oil and gas pipelines from central asia/iran will be routed through this port - create jobs (esp for our baloch brethern). it requires that there is 'peace' in the area so that economic activity can take place.

Back
Top Bottom