What's new

Pakistan ready to hand Arabian Sea port to China

I would never support the idea of handing over a part of my own country to some other country(even if its a close ally),as it can prove to be a mistake in the long run ....anyways,in this case its Pakistan's own port, so they can hand over to whomever they want to, nothing to say here, as its their internal matter..but i would still like to know why the pakisytanis feel that Chinese managing their posrt would be a threat or a problem for India...as I have seen in so many posts above.

I find it strange that you guys are thrilled that your most important port is being 'Handed Over' to the Chinese, just because you hope it will be a thorn in India's side. Looks like surrender of sovereignty for imagined strategic gains is starting to become official policy- pehle US tha, aur abh China hai.:disagree:

And so Germany, UK, South Korea, Japan have all surrendered their sovereignty by allowing US bases?

nothing new.... pakistan has given their air bases to US and now giving port to china.. nothing astonishing..

@muse... india is ready to resolve kashmir issue with pakistan... indis never has denied that... but first end the double game of terrorism

The port is going to benefit Pakistan economically very much.. and it lies near the persian/arabian gulf. Also it can check the piracy if any in that region.

I dont why my fellows are getting worried on what happens there.. its their territory and let them do whatever they want.

We alone are not guardians of the big ocean.

I would never support the idea of handing over a part of my own country to some other country(even if its a close ally),as it can prove to be a mistake in the long ....anyways,in this case its Pakistan's own port, so they can hand over to whomever they want to, nothing to say here, as its their internal matter..

We are not interested what will you like for your country.

but i would still like to know why the pakisytanis feel that Chinese managing their posrt would be a threat or a problem for India...as I have seen in so many posts above.

The Pakistanis dont feel that rather its the bhartis who are feeling like that so Technically you should ask this question from hindustaynis :angel:

We are not interested what will you like for your country.

then why did you quote that part of my comment, if not interested ?? it was not for you or any other pakistani. :pop:

The Pakistanis dont feel that rather its the bhartis who are feeling like that so Technically you should ask this question from hindustaynis :angel:

Go read the posts on this thread again, and tell me if you dont find pakistaynis claiming this...or just continue ignoring it.

why are indians getting aggressive on this issue.

First of all handing over the management of a port doesnot mean that we handed over our country. They are going to manage a port not Prime Minister House or GHQ. . . :lol: :disagree:

As far as Mr. Fatman's post about submarine or fighter jets is concerned; the post doesnt says that they are going to make JF-17 or Agosta on Gwadar port. . . :lol:

Chill yaaaar. . . . :cheers: :pakistan: :china:

please understand.
Presently Gwader is managed by singaporian firm and the plan is to transfer this management to the chinese.
Dont think it is more then this.
But strategic gains are much more with chinese option.

I see you dont know anything about the Muslim world.

If you had any knowlege of Islam and the Islamic world, you would know for sure that Gwadar can never be compared to holy places like Mecca and Medina.
How does military forces of potential anti-islamic crusaders stationed in Saudi Arabia can guarantee safety of those holy places?

It is clearly a pathetic situation for the ummah. The 'infidels' (as we like to label them) are within striking distance.

Regarding Gwadar:

Looks like that Chinese dream of getting direct access in to Middle East is becoming true. This was expected.

Last edited:
How does military forces of potential anti-islamic crusaders stationed in Saudi Arabia can guarantee safety of those holy places?

It is clearly a pathetic situation for the ummah. The 'infidels' (as we like to label them) are within striking distance.

Regarding Gwadar:

Looks like that Chinese dream of getting direct access in to Middle East is becoming true. This was expected.

The dream is two fold my dear, access to the Hormuz choke point and shortest access to African oil. That is why China is our "Friend."

The dream is two fold my dear, access to the Hormuz choke point and shortest access to African oil. That is why China is our "Friend."

10 years ago, or even 5 years ago, no one can know China's development,even China own. The relationship between China and Pakistan has been 50 years. Yes, the strong relationship between China and Pakistan because of interest, but I sincerely hope it will not just look at the interest, it is an insult to the feelings of the people on both sides.

Last edited:
I find it strange that you guys are thrilled that your most important port is being 'Handed Over' to the Chinese, just because you hope it will be a thorn in India's side. Looks like surrender of sovereignty for imagined strategic gains is starting to become official policy- pehle US tha, aur abh China hai.:disagree:

Alhamdolillah! Yes I am very happy that the whole world is jealous with Pak-china relationship....China was our brother , is our brother and will be our brother ....Insha-Allah......No questions asked :cheesy::woot:....We dont give a damn about anybody in this world in our Pak-China relationship.....Let the world die of their jealously with us....:lol:
:china::pakistan:

Last edited:
I think Pakistan is being pragmatic in it's Gwadar policy and decision to allow Chinese military or civil personnel onto certain areas. China has always been a peaceful, understanding, and cooperative ally that they have no substantial record of misbehavior against the Pakistanis. I think this decision may benefit Pakistan economically and possibly act as a maritime deterrent to any hostile neighbors.

We'll obviously have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom