What's new

Pakistan Rangers taunt ‘hungry’ BSF jawans

Side-Winder

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
AHMEDABAD: Pakistan's spy agency, the ISI, is apparently delighted with the social media posts of jawan Tej Bahadur of the BSF's 29th Battalion who has alleged that essentials meant for them were being illegally sold in the market by their higher-ups and officers.

"At sectors where Indian and Pakistani border posts are located opposite each other on either side of the border — such as some places in Barmer sector of the Gujarat frontier — the Pak Rangers taunt our men with jibes like, 'If you are hungry, please come over. We have food here,'" a top BSF official (Gujarat Frontier) said

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...book.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

AHMEDABAD: Pakistan's spy agency, the ISI, is apparently delighted with the social media posts of jawan Tej Bahadur of the BSF's 29th Battalion who has alleged that essentials meant for them were being illegally sold in the market by their higher-ups and officers.

"At sectors where Indian and Pakistani border posts are located opposite each other on either side of the border — such as some places in Barmer sector of the Gujarat frontier — the Pak Rangers taunt our men with jibes like, 'If you are hungry, please come over. We have food here,'" a top BSF official (Gujarat Frontier) said
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Not that the rangers said anything wrong. They must be hungry :lol:

We should accept Pakistani food.
We can use it as weapon against them.They will take more loans for food & they will be more in debt..:chilli:

We could tease them back by highlighting what a ragtag undisciplined military they are but we are far more proffesional:

Two Soldiers Convicted in Musharraf Assassination Attempts

PNS Mehran attack: Navy commando arrested

Five IS linked Navy officers get death sentence in dockyard attack case

‘PAF airmen sabotaging F-16s’

Okay! Now feed your hungry soilders.

We can use it as weapon against them.They will take more loans for food & they will be more in debt..:chilli:
Ha ha ha. Indian debt $ 470+ billion vs Pak $ 72 billion. :disagree: Poor indians.

Ha ha ha. Indian debt $ 470+ billion vs Pak $ 72 billion. :disagree: Poor indians.
Ahh you caught me..
But 470 is very less in compared to our gross national income & with 70%(You have 20%) exchange reserve..I hope you got me.;)

Ahh you caught me..
But 470 is very less in compared to our gross national income & with 70%(You have 20%) exchange reserve..I hope you got me.;)
Ahan! but still you are unable to feed your jawans. :-) You guys talk big but ground reality is opposite.

For GNI there comes many factors like we have a large shadow economy approx. 34% of formal one and you have 7 times more population than us. The topic will derail. Lets focus on the thread.

Ahan! but still you are unable to feed your jawans. :-) You guys talk big but ground reality is opposite.

For GNI there comes many factors like we have a large shadow economy approx. 34% of formal one and you have 7 times more population than us. The topic will derail. Lets focus on the thread.
Ok we are poor..
But we have 7 times more population & 11 times more GDP.:sick:

The ISI phenomenon is used whenever they need to scare or bring the public in line. Again it is seen with the BSF senior officials who are probably the ones who are enjoying a good meal on the expense of the foot soldiers... ISI everywhere :) from the pigeons who fly to the dogs, now hungry troops are also the fault of the ISI

Attachments

• dec15165.jpg
    dec15165.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 73
It's 2014 stat.Pakistan is way way worse than the picture now kiddo..
jpg.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom