What's new

Pakistan Rangers have the Terrorists surrounded and fighting is going on.

Source? Or do you have direct access and are a primary source yourself? It is very pleasing for me to hear of militant casualties though. I wake up wishing those scum are tortured to death and made to suffer.
Switch on your TV they will be confirming these reports.

559370-004cfc8da32ae5138fda3937647daa70.jpg

Attachments

• as.PNG
    as.PNG
    427.1 KB · Views: 63
eventually we will need Euphrates shield like op to make a 10 to 20 km buffer zone between Pakistan and Afghanistan. we may need to raise couple of extra divisions to man it.....

the quicker we realise it ... the better

Trench, mine and fence the border. Fortify the Durrand line and the Afghans can go to hell.

This is the time we need to push this to people who looted Pakistani money and push us in this misery. Politician kids family money property lives out of Pakistan but they are here to rule us. NS sud be hanged if he don't bring his handicap kids and money which he looted to set an example for those who think it's ok happens in Pakistan.
It can't be corrected till we take the head out either they are politicians Nawaz sharif zardari fazul ur rahman asfandarwali Imran or who ever us culprit we need to take that head off from his head. Cuz if people come out they will rip everyone off.

Full scale crack down and zero tolerance policy have been ordered. Both terrorist and aides to be targeted. More PAF and Army assets deployed. Full operation go ahead.

Do we have information about how many terrorists are killed till now? Thanks... I like it when we are mercilessly to baby killers like the Taliban. I am following this and every news of every single dead terrorist gives me a deep happiness.

Latest: Aides of Lahore Blast and all this other seven brother have been arrested. Other handlers of Lahore blast has been arrested from Sukkhar.

This bastard was the facilitator of Lahore suicide bomber. Not sure if the scumbag has been arrested yet.

16711621_1320138241365775_8507760970810789440_n.jpg

Enemies fall like rotten leaves in autumn. well done keep it UP. Time for Action inside afghanistan.

Combing operation ongoing around Quetta, 2 TTP terrorists killed - Dunya News.

Latest: TTP 2 Major commandos killed operation on going. Quetta

Latest: Abductor of American journalist Daniel pearl Killed. Operation ongoing. Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom