What's new

Pakistan Rangers have the Terrorists surrounded and fighting is going on.

i am not calling anyone Kafir like those who chant yeh bhi kafir wo bhi kafir jo na mane wo bhi kafir in capital. why i am sectarian to you and not their kind?
Please quite it or make your own thread.

Please quite it or make your own thread.

ok i am deleting all my posts from this thread and i will make sure i dont discuss this matter here, it seems i have hurt many people here. sorry to all you lovely people.

Latest: Khyber Agency Landikhota 6 terrorists killed. Ongoing fighting, Operation under way

Latest: Indian Flag burned in Chaman Balochistan Locals protest against India.

all the sleeper cells are getting activated there's a serious motive behind it and one thing that its not the final may be its OBOR and CPEC as its going to be inaugurated in may officially

Turkey took control of AL-BAB from ISIS in Syria. ISIS brutally defeated.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-idUSKBN15W0PQ
r

Latest: Lahore Blast terrorist aides captured

Latest By Express News 51 ****** Banished to Hell:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Latest: Afghan secret service has exported 29 terrorists In Pakistan. Operation under way to locate them and eliminate them. Pakistan is going to increase the pace of Air-strikes. New assessment Pakistan will move into Afghanistan after clearing country of all foreign assets.

The counter is going up will update after the first century by COAS.
Where are you getting these updates from?

Atleast 25 militants have been killed in operations by rangers/police/army... all of them need to be killed mercilessly. They are sub human.

Thank you @BHarwana - keep them coming

Countrywide operation and where is Sanaullah now!? Not a single politician voicing against these operations in Sindh and Punjab!

And where is the Gen Bajwa doubter brigade now?

they need to see how the hell looks like which is waiting for them

Thank you @BHarwana - keep them coming

Countrywide operation and where is Sanaullah now!? Not a single politician voicing against these operations in Sindh and Punjab!

And where is the Gen Bajwa doubter brigade now?

Banu in BakaKhele area at Marwat Kanal 4 terrorists killed and weapons have been seized. Area has been sealed and weapons have been recovered. Fighting is on going.

Iraqi and Afghani currency recovered from them.

Karachi Mango pir area search operation and Ranger crack down 6 terrorists killed. Weaponery and foreign currency recovered.

Latest: Hangu 4 more terrorists killed in attack on check post operation started. Weapons recovered

Latest: Faisalabad bypass two terrorists killed Weapons and explosives recovered.

Karachi Mango pir area search operation and Ranger crack down 5 more terrorists killed. Weapons recovered, Total killed terrorists 11. 2 Rangers officers injured

Latest: Quetta 2 terrorists killed in operation. Weapons recovered. FC

Latest: Khyber Agency fighting between Pakistan forces and terrorists continues on Afghan border side. Operation on the way
Terrorists on the run in Afghan territory. Many terrorists reported dead. 2 officers injured.
Latest: 3 terrorists have been killed so far in Afghan territory . Operation ongoing.

Latest: Peshawar in the area of Ragei 3 terrorists killed. Operation started fighting on going. No casualties till now. Mashallah.

Latest: DI Khan operation 2 terrorist killed. Operation ongoing.

Latest: Rawalpindi Multiple terrorists killed operation on going. 2 officers Injured.

Latest: Hangu 4 more terrorists killed total number 8 terrorists killed. Operation ongoing. No officer hurt.

Latest: Sargodha 2 terrorists killed. Weapons and explosives recovered. Operation ongoing. No officers injured.

Latest: 1 more terrorists have been killed so far in Afghan territory Khyber Agency. Operation ongoing. Total number 4 terrorists killed.

Latest: KHURAM AGENCY 2 terrorists killed. Bomb defused and weapons recovered. Operation on going.

Latest: Karachi 1 terrorist killed. Operation ongoing.

Latest: Kohat Orakzai Agency 5 terrorists killed. Operation ongoing.

Latest: Pakistan has operated and attacked terrorists in Afghanistan in Losharwan the entire area has been destroyed and captured.

Latest: Noshad Khan AKA LALA YOUNIS of jamaat ul ahrar head in Pakistan confirmed Killed in Operations.

Latest: Khyber Agency Landikhota 6 terrorists killed. Ongoing fighting, Operation under way.
Source? Or do you have direct access and are a primary source yourself? It is very pleasing for me to hear of militant casualties though. I wake up wishing those scum are tortured to death and made to suffer.

Back
Top Bottom