What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

Actually I don't care let them insult you and continue like this

Lool your a Joker there was widespread protest so many people what you on about. Assad is going soon he should count his last days, Pkk is getting bombed to bits ( 80+ killed in 2 week).

I've heard such talks for months now..

Iran - assad down soon = no Syria, probably enemy Syria

Assad still isn't gone, and Syria can't even deal with Iraq (who's Iran's partner), let alone with Iran.

Iran sanctioned and poor, no allied countries. Isolated to bits.

Iran is not poor. Iran's PPP is almost the same as Turkey's. And Iran isn't isolated too. It has support in the United Nations Security Council from countries like China and Russia, and Iran had even organized the NAM-summit this year. Ahmadinejad has visited Indonesia, Vietnam and Pakistan this month. They are not politically isolated. It's neighbors, Iraq, Afghanistan and Armenia are all good partners of Iran. Try again.

65 Turkey 14,393 2011
66 Dominica 14,339 2011
67 Panama 14,096 2011
68 Grenada 13,802 2011
69 Bulgaria 13,789 2011
70 Iran 13,184 2011

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3650013 said:
hey you idiot stop being judgemental

i simply reacted to the news, and my post were not hate preaching, iranians and turk coming here is hate preaching in an insulting manner

have you read my post?

where have i used insult towards iranians like other members here?

Hey dikhead you are an emotional retard like the rest of the people here. Post 394

I quote

"you are a stone age iranian thinking too big about your pea sized country, your country is just a nuiscence in the world and nothing and few countries are supporting your nuiscence country in the world"

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...er-cross-border-mortars-27.html#ixzz2DYykKxpY

Insulting flame bait to the only Iranian who bothered to even post here.

I've heard such talks for months now..

Assad still isn't gone, and Syria can't even deal with Iraq (who's Iran's partner), let alone with Iran.

Iran is not poor. Iran's PPP is almost the same as Turkey's. And Iran isn't isolated too. It has support in the United Nations Security Council from countries like China and Russia, and Iran had even organized the NAM-summit this year. Ahmadinejad has visited Indonesia, Vietnam and Pakistan this month. They are not politically isolated. It's neighbors, Iraq, Afghanistan and Armenia are all good partners of Iran. Try again.

1. Iran GDP 400 Billion

2. Your a big Joker, when you visit a country means your allies? Lol.

3. China and Russia let sanctions against Iran - Russia stopped sale of S300 - what support lol.

1. Iran GDP 400 Billion

3. China and Russia let sanctions against Iran - Russia stopped sale of S300 - what support lol.

TR stop flame baiting....

Hey dikhead you are an emotional retard like the rest of the people here. Post 394

I quote

"you are a stone age iranian thinking too big about your pea sized country, your country is just a nuiscence in the world and nothing and few countries are supporting your nuiscence country in the world"

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...er-cross-border-mortars-27.html#ixzz2DYykKxpY

They are busy insulting you in there own Persian threads and forums.

They are busy insulting you in there own Persian threads and forums.

Another flame bait, I read that link you gave I did not get the same impression. Sure some were critical of Pakistan but you can see the same amount of idiots on this thread so it evens itself out.

1. Iran GDP 400 Billion

Why don't you understand that GDP is worthless if you don't bear in mind the Purchasing Power Parity? Iranians and Turks are on the same level. They are just as rich/poor as each other.

Yes, it means strong relations in the school of International Relations. At least in many cases.

They have supported Iran against most resolutions, but can't always maintain that. US is pressuring both countries really hard.

Another flame bait, I read that link you gave I did not get the same impression. Sure some were critical of Pakistan but you can see the same amount of idiots on this thread so it evens itself out.

Loool they bloody called you everything a person can imagine put videos of your soldiers mocking , said your slaves and what not, man you must be that low. I have the impression if someone spat at you you would probably say I never got that impression he was doing it offensively.

I quote

hey idiot you said i started this, where the hell did i start all this, cant you read posts before mine retard?

I didn't hear anything about that . but as long as I know Pakistan is a heaven for the terrorists that bombing in Baluchistan and have killed thousands of our country men .They do their job in our land then escape to Pakistan . I think you Pakistanis shouldn't be like the Arabian puppets . You can be a trusted ally for Iran then you'll see Iran is better than US .

do you fail to read this insult retard?

Why don't you understand that GDP is worthless if you don't bear in mind the Purchasing Power Parity? Iranians and Turks are on the same level. They are just as rich/poor as each other.

Yes, it means strong relations in the school of International Relations. At least in many cases.

They have supported Iran against most resolutions, but can't always maintain that. US is pressuring both countries really hard.

We visited 100+ counties last year we have 100 allies wow didn't know.

I beg you don't compare Iran with us, your a poor country who relies on oil and gas, hardly any industry or exports, we have diversified exports, including Europe like which is very competitive like electronics. Everybody knows gdp nominal is used its common sense. Look at Tehran, it's polluted, poor and that's your best city.

400 Billion GDP
80% exports oil and gas

What else you want?

I beg you don't compare Iran with us, your a poor country who relies on oil and gas

******* troll. Haha. I just gave you numbers of IMF showing that Iranians are just as poor/rich as Turks. If Iranians were poor, one million of them would not visit Turkey each year. Dumb fvck.

Tehran is not poor or polluted (don't talk about the air). It's quite clean. More clean than Istanbul.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3650057 said:
hey idiot you said i started this, where the hell did i start all this, cant you read posts before mine retard?

do you fail to read this insult retard?

Hey imbecile before he even signed up you posted this comment.

"iranians are dumb, they just think what their media wants them to think iranians arnt free, they are pretty much enslaved by mullahs"

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...er-cross-border-mortars-26.html#ixzz2DZ2J4fZk

Anything he posted after signing was in retaliation, what you think you can just go around insulting people and they will not sign up to defend themselves retard??

******* troll. Haha. I just gave you numbers of IMF showing that Iranians are just as poor/rich as Turks. If Iranians were poor, one million of them would not visit Turkey each year. Dumb fvck.

Tehran is not poor or polluted (don't talk about the air). It's quite clean. More clean than Istanbul.

What numbers?
Numbers are clear. Iran GDP 400 Billion its not hard, it's everywhere, your not in G20, anywhere, they are coming because they want to get away from pollution and desert and see beach and beauty.

Back
Top Bottom