What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

i think its silly for people to take out their frustrations with a mad geo political situation on people from other nations, as if they are personally holding them accountable for the actions of their governments!!

people are too emotional, believe it or not we ALL have the same enemies....anglo american institutions like world bank, imf etc are hurting the growth of all asian nations...

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3649870 said:
IMF attracting iranian members are still nothing as compared to complete nut cases from many other iranian forum

and its IMF which mostly attracts iranian members here

what has mullah regime done to the country i just wonder, made iranian phychos

What is IMF?

Iranians - swearing, insults, cross border bombing, backstabbing against pakistan

And then
We are brothers man, in Iran we like you so much bla bla....

Very funny.

shame on me then that iran supports northern alliance n i called it terrorist outfit but Taliban are also called terrorist arnt they and usually blame goes on isi. shame on me that iran cant catch jundulla instead threaten pak of invasion so they can get thier man but pak army has to run about. shame on me that iran is doing busines with our arch rival n building up port to counter gawador shame on me that iran has been busted so many times playing games on pak n even snitching us up over nuke shame on me.
shame on me that iran worked with usa behind the scenes to turn over iraq and now has become thier extension empire.
shame on me that iranian n arabs went to war for long time over petty reasons n now barking over gulf crap.
shame on me that iran has bombed us many time but we stay quiet. shame on me that we not supporting iran even though if war broke out between pak n it rival it us on our own, n iran would take the boloch areas as our army is too busy fighting war on one side of the pak zameen look on map.

this forum is boycotted by Iranians

Iranians - swearing, insults, cross border bombing, backstabbing against pakistan

And then

Very funny.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3649870 said:
IMF attracting iranian members are still nothing as compared to complete nut cases from many other iranian forum

and its IMF which mostly attracts iranian members here

what has mullah regime done to the country i just wonder, made iranian phychos

You Turkish shouldn't waste your time here . go and worship NATO and Israel to give you Patriot and F16 . Be happy with them:taz: .

Your leaders drinking their Champagne with westerns and then talk about peace , friendly relationship and above all Islam . You are worst than Arabs . you lost 81% of your land during world war and If don't stop meddling in Syria and Iran , you'll lose Kurdistan too . Go and do your business man . sweet dreams .

lool 81% did you calculate it exactly haah i dont need to say what Mongols , then arabs then Turks , then iraqis did to you .

i didnt know israel was in NATO was they?

Iranian politicans are barking and crying we are getting Patriot :lol: trying to save assad . when hes gone you are doomed , lonely iran , YOUR NEXT!

Firstly shame on me for calling Hezbollah and Hamas terrorists . If they weren't against Israel Lebanon would be similar to Gaza Iran had cooperation with Pakistan in the borders for Rigi's group . You wrote about Iran-US relations which made me laugh . The US has boycotted us , paid the Arabs and even those Turkish leaders to fight with Iran in any possible way like what you see in Syria . They attacked Iraq to steal it's oil and put Iran under their surround and if they hadn't financial problem they would have stayed there for long . For your other posts bring evidence not writing like that .

i give you two link but these are not the original references it was long time ago and i have seen you tube video of iranains ayatollah governmnet guys talking about working with USA against Iraq in a interview.

Israeli support for Iran during the Iran

Pakistan worried over Iranian and Indian activities in Afghanistan

Bahrain recent riot, Pakistanis were attacked.

There is much more but i am not going to bring in articles or links it just too much digging.

evidence too much with Iranian games against Pakistan, truth is USA has said it they want independent boloch why cos they want to split pak up and divide across to iran afghan, India so there never be a call for unification of pak people and they shall be divided and hopeless. time will tell then everyone will see. why did Iran snitch us up over nukes it known fact that our enemies wants to do nuke false flag Raymond Davis style n get us into civil war, this way we can be divided n rest assured Iran wants a piece.

i give you two link but these are not the original references it was long time ago and i have seen you tube video of iranains ayatollah governmnet guys talking about working with USA against Iraq in a interview.

Israeli support for Iran during the Iran

Pakistan worried over Iranian and Indian activities in Afghanistan

Bahrain recent riot, Pakistanis were attacked.

There is much more but i am not going to bring in articles or links it just too much digging.

evidence too much with Iranian games against Pakistan, truth is USA has said it they want independent boloch why cos they want to split pak up and divide across to iran afghan, India so there never be a call for unification of pak people and they shall be divided and hopeless. time will tell then everyone will see. why did Iran snitch us up over nukes it known fact that our enemies wants to do nuke false flag Raymond Davis style n get us into civil war, this way we can be divided n rest assured Iran wants a piece.

Iran's hand behind all backstabbing and games against Muslim states and Pakistan, that hand is being cut off slowly. Sanctions biting hard!

i think we should all stop hate preaching here and this thread is becoming troll fest

Iran's hand behind all backstabbing and games against Muslim states and Pakistan, that hand is being cut off slowly. Sanctions biting hard!

If you think sanctions are hurting the government, then you are wrong. The sanctions haven't caused Iran dropping it's support for Assad, Hezbollah, Hamas, PIJ or perhaps even PKK. The government will not be affected by it.

I just came here to see what you think about Iran .

Do not take what you read here as an example most people are just acting retarded and emotional.

And then

Very funny.

Stop flame baiting.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3649991 said:
i think we should all stop hate preaching here and this thread is becoming troll fest

Your posts were the ones which restarted this whole thing....

If you think sanctions are hurting the government, then you are wrong. The sanctions haven't caused Iran dropping it's support for Assad, Hezbollah, Hamas, PIJ or perhaps even PKK. The government will not be affected by it.

Lool your a Joker there was widespread protest so many people what you on about. Assad is going soon he should count his last days, Pkk is getting bombed to bits ( 80+ killed in 2 week).

I don't know who PIJ is, I don't care about Hezbollah they don't affect us.

Iran - assad down soon = no Syria, probably enemy Syria

= Iran sanctioned and poor, no allied countries. Isolated to bits.

The fact is i have researched iraq crimes n what tv show is nothing compared to reality i have digged for info in past about dirty war crimes n cos of Iran desperate revenge n selling out and other arabs so many young Iraqi girls were raped by USA soldiers n they even say on interview they enjoyed n and had bets on them and girl were hanging themselves f uck that shi t. half of them are working in Kuwait as young prostitute aged 14 for rich shaikh their own poeple, so they can buy medicine for thier family That why i cannot allow this to escape. That why i dont want Arabs controlling our nations or Iranian governmnet back stab. This time facing USA NATO n India, afghan, Iran see our family torn apart by a pack of hyenas.

Your posts were the ones which restarted this whole thing....

stop being judgemental

i simply reacted to the news, and my post were not hate preaching, iranians and turk coming here is hate preaching in an insulting manner

have you read my post?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3643690 said:
as expected, i have always said, iranians cant be trusted, but iranian lovers in pakistan are just too emotional and less brains

where have i used insult towards iranians like other members here?

Back
Top Bottom