What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

This is not a poor city:

IMG_0386.jpg

tehran210244dg.jpg

Loool flats that are tall means it's rich? There are tall flats in Africa as well, in every corner of even poorest Turkish city there's tall flats that has gym swimming pool etc.

1. I can bet Tehran stock exchange isn't half worth of İstanbul stock exchange

2. I can bet there isn't half the amount of Turkish billionaires.

3. You don't even have any known company or anything Turkish Airlines is more respected than any Iranian company.

What numbers?
Numbers are clear. Iran GDP 400 Billion its not hard, it's everywhere, your not in G20, anywhere, they are coming because they want to get away from pollution and desert and see beach and beauty.

Here you dumb fvck:

List of countries by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Loool flats that are tall means it's rich? There are tall flats in Africa as well, in every corner of even poorest Turkish city there's tall flats that has gym swimming pool etc,

Besides Taksim, Istanbul looks like a ghetto. I've been there. You couldn't imagine the outskirts of the city. So poor.

Hey imbecile before he even signed up you posted this comment.

"iranians are dumb, they just think what their media wants them to think iranians arnt free, they are pretty much enslaved by mullahs"

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...er-cross-border-mortars-26.html#ixzz2DZ2J4fZk

Anything he posted after signing was in retaliation, what you think you can just go around insulting people and they will not sign up to defend themselves retard??

HAHAHA, you come with new and new posts, and it gives me headache to find old posts, next time quote me directly

my comment was in response to the quoted link of TR.1 you can go there and visit the utterly insulting iranian post from that website, go read it yourself and see how brainwashed iranians are

never respond me again for i wont

Loool they bloody called you everything a person can imagine put videos of your soldiers mocking , said your slaves and what not, man you must be that low. I have the impression if someone spat at you you would probably say I never got that impression he was doing it offensively.

@RazPaK from right here on PDF spoke to them for two extra pages, yeah 2 Iranians were talking sht we have same amount of people here talking sht as well. There were like 3-4 other Iranians on that very thread who were talking decently. If you think that TR you are welcome to try, I would just as easily kick your head in. You are just trying to make Pakistanis and Iranians fight on this thread just like you guys fight in your own sections with your flame bait posts. Keep your racist rants in the Turkish and Iranian defense sections you do not need to bring it over here as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
[:::~Spartacus~:::];3650082 said:
HAHAHA, you come with new and new posts, and it gives me headache to find old posts, next time quote me directly

my comment was in response to the quoted link of TR.1 you can go there and visit the utterly insulting iranian post from that website, go read it yourself and see how brainwashed iranians are

I did read how retarded they are but compare it to how emotional people are getting over here. BTW if you noticed the one constant on every website is some fcking Indian starting sht. @RazPaK spoke to them for a couple of pages there were some decent Iranians as well and read posts 399, 402, and 403 the new guy was talking peacefully he only posted one out of line in defense of his country.

That Bharata guy on their website, I am willing to bet money he has an account here as well.

Wow we must be so brilliant more that 31 million tourists visit a poor country and 10+ million visit a ghetto and poor city. Wow..

They only visit Taksim, Bosporus, Bazaar, Blue mosque and Hagia Sophia. They don't visit or see 90% of your shitty city.

@RazPaK from right here on PDF spoke to them for two extra pages, yeah 2 Iranians were talking sht we have same amount of people here talking sht as well. There were like 3-4 other Iranians on that very thread who were talking decently. If you think that TR you are welcome to try, I would just as easily kick your head in. You are just trying to make Pakistanis and Iranians fight on this thread just like you guys fight in your own sections with your flame bait posts. Keep your racist rants in the Turkish and Iranian defense sections you do not need to bring it over here as well.

Kick my head in LOL. Not one person did that in my life. In taken there is a good word by Albanian guy Good luck

lool 81% did you calculate it exactly haah i dont need to say what Mongols , then arabs then Turks , then iraqis did to you .

i didnt know israel was in NATO was they?

Iranian politicans are barking and crying we are getting Patriot :lol: trying to save assad . when hes gone you are doomed , lonely iran , YOUR NEXT!

this forum is boycotted by Iranians

Feyen you posted wikipedia page of countries gdp ppp, Lool there is a nominal page so when I post that means I'm right?

Kick my head in LOL. Not one person did that in my life. In taken there is a good word by Albanian guy Good luck

First time for everything. :)

Like I said you are posting garbage to try and make Pakistanis and Iranians fight, take your battle to Turkish defense section on this forum or Iranian defense we do not need you shooting over our shoulders.

Feyen you posted wikipedia page of countries gdp ppp, Lool there is a nominal page so when I post that means I'm right?

Nominal can be fitted in some examples, but you talk about being poor while that has to do with PPP, and not with nominal. Iranians are just as rich/poor as Turks. Deal with it.

Why did zionists aka israel help you against Iraq Loool what you gna say now???? Even USA helped you.

Nominal can be fitted in some examples, but you talk about being poor while that has to do with PPP, and not with nominal. Iranians are just as rich/poor as Turks. Deal with it.

Statistics prove over wise. GDP nominal is used internationally. Just to help you go on Google, write iran gdp and see what comes up first.

Back
Top Bottom