What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

shah was good in some ways but the worst in most ways . Iran and Pakistan have hundred years of brotherhood and friendly relationship . We count you as friends and have similar cultures . We like your poet Eghbal Lahouri , respect him and read his poems man . You'd better not to be affected by our enemies and see the facts .
i doubt all of iranians think like you

Pakistan hasnt even been a country for hundreds of years... Where did you get that from?

not entirely shah was working on nuclear power station way back then west dint like it that he was saving extras reserved oil
his fault was acting to like a Persian king and savak issue plus it true there was poverty but there-is still misery in iran with poverty today. shah was not stupid at one point he mentions the food price n compares it to what west charges Iran for it and say why should we gave cheaper oil when u ripp us off. if shah was bad then today regime is no diff they have worked with isreal n USA in the past times. shahs fault was he was too easy laid back.

Pakistan hasnt even been a country for hundreds of years... Where did you get that from?

maybe they talking in dogs years.

I did read how retarded they are but compare it to how emotional people are getting over here. BTW if you noticed the one constant on every website is some fcking Indian starting sht. @RazPaK spoke to them for a couple of pages there were some decent Iranians as well and read posts 399, 402, and 403 the new guy was talking peacefully he only posted one out of line in defense of his country.

That Bharata guy on their website, I am willing to bet money he has an account here as well.

I thought you were the paragon of virtue and reasonableness?

You do not like Indians?

Why?

You wrote about Arabs , but you'd better at least read 1 or 2 pages of history to see Iran had been attacked by arabs many times but they were defeated all the time . last Sasanian governors had brought poverty and injustice to people and ordinal people became against them before the Arabs attack and that was the main reason people didn't join the army as they were tired of Sasanian . However None of the arabian leaders could control the revolts in Iran ( and don't forget that Iranians joined Islam with open arms as it was the truth and similar to their previous holy religion (Zarathustra) and that was the main reason they were the closest to Imam Ali .

If that helps you sleep at night bro. :tup:

Our arms held just sword and shield and spear.

Till the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

He is mistaking you for us. :)

Islam does bind in you in certain ways.

Pakistan wasn't a country as it was a part of India but the Muslim people of Pakistan had relationship with IraniansI don't know why people don't read history .

See he said as much.

The affinity of two people who accepted Islam with open arms ..... :cheers:

Minus the "Muslim people of Pakistan," India and Iran had zero contact or relations pre-Islam.

This is what we read in history ......

اقاي سورنا اين فروم بايكوته
لطفا تو اين فروم ديگه كامنت نزاريد
فروم اي ام اف جاي مناسبيه
خواهشا التماسا ناموسا كامنت نزار
ممنون

Pakistan wasn't a country as it was a part of India but the Muslim people of Pakistan had relationship with IraniansI don't know why people don't read history .

They like to live in their own fantasies, don't mind them.

I thought you were the paragon of virtue and reasonableness?

You do not like Indians?

Why?

What the hell? Where do you get that out of my post, I specifically mentioned that one Indian and yeah I hate him for starting sht. Since when did one man represent an entire community and that too online?

Yes but they're right next to that Afghan Kush, that stuff is pretty strong ;)

Don't hate we all know ya like that stuff too.

اقاي سورنا اين فروم بايكوته
لطفا تو اين فروم ديگه كامنت نزاريد
فروم اي ام اف جاي مناسبيه
خواهشا التماسا ناموسا كامنت نزار
ممنون

چرا باید او را ترک کند؟اگر شما بچه ها فقط سخن گفته بود که چگونه شما احساس می کنید شاید دیوهایی را بیش از این موضوع نمی گرفته شده است.

Let me know if that made sense. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom