What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars | DAWN.COM

QUETTA: Balochistan Home Secretary Akbar Durrani on Monday said Pakistan has recorded their dissent to the Iranian government over 12 mortars fired from Iranian territory into Chaghi District on Sunday night, DawnNews reported.

Speaking to media representatives, Durrani said that at least 12 mortars were fired from Iranian side at the Pakistan-Iran border area of Chaghi last night. However, there were no casualties reported.

He said that the Pakistani authorities have recorded an official protest with their Iranian counterparts over the incident, adding that the provincial home ministry has informed the foreign ministry about details of the incident.

The secretary said that a meeting between the two sides on the issue will be convened on Tuesday.

Target and purpose of the mortars is not ascertained as yet, he added.
@Oscar... do you count this as contribution

Last edited by a moderator:
Firing mortars in Pakistan's mining hub, shall not be tolerated and there ambassador shall be packed home.

They shall be closed the day they attacked Pakistani embassy in Tehran.

Shame on UN and media for keeping quite on embassy attack of Pakistan.

I have personally, met the beaten staff of embassy crying tears, sending their wives and infants back to Pakistan.

Hmm whats the reason for this. Does Iran claim Balochistan, or is there a border dispute, for the Pak-Iran border?

To be honest, Pakistan is falling apart too, and does have a serious shortage of energy.

Thanks to the traitors... but comparison with Iran is not realistic.

Since Asif Zardari took over, It has become regular event by Iranians to intimidate the villagers and violate Pakistan's sovereignty.

as expected, i have always said, iranians cant be trusted, but iranian lovers in pakistan are just too emotional and less brains

Hmm whats the reason for this. Does Iran claim Balochistan, or is there a border dispute, for the Pak-Iran border?

Iran is just part of your big game... Afghanistan need passage and you like Baluchistan to be annexed.

I'm sure Pak army, will give its best shot before going down by hands of this evil triangle.

Iran is just part of your big game... Afghanistan need passage and you like Baluchistan to be annexed.

I'm sure Pak army, will give its best shot before going down by hands of this evil triangle.

Da Fuq did I just read?

I was simply asking about Iran-Pak relations because I dont know much about it, and you bring India in for no reason :hang2:

Of course, that is Pakistan's sovereign right. If it can deal with the consequences.

International award winner of Judiciary is enforcing rape of Pakistan's sovereignty.

We all know.. replying to daily Indian, Irani and Afghan shelling is not possible as long demoncracy does not get out of Pakistani head.

Shelling civilians in month of Muharram, is only allowed by Syria and Iran and their proxy TTP.

Is Iran really doing this ? If yes then why ?

would like some insight from Iranian members.

Why you didn't ask.. why Iran is arming PKK?

Back
Top Bottom