What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

another event that i must add to the list of Iranian trouble causing. A answer must be given for this an eye for eye tooth for tooth.

mark my words Pakistanis the day if pak n India go to war it be the Iranians stabbing pak from behind and probably even try to take some territory from pak. . :argh:

^^ Not an iota of doubt about that.. for the same reason Afgahn army is being prepared.. they will be good for nothing but killing civilians at border.

No foreign investor is going to fund Afghan army for longer times.. it is prepared for only next 1-3 years time.

You can now mark my words.

Therefore.. i say Pak army shall keep their fingers on the button.. .Zardari or Imran Khan or xyz shall never be allowed to control our weapons.

I ask the critiques of army.. how is this Pak army's fault?

Is there any evidence that the mortars were fired by the Iranian forces and not by those bunch of Jindullah faggots roaming in the mountains?

Evidence is a matter between Pakistan govt. and Iran govt. no right of pdf to have access to official documents..... soon enough.

I haven't seen any one asking Indians to give evidence of blames on Pakistan?

I hope to observe consistency in demand of evidence... from all parties.

BTW... What we know, this is one of series of such attacks... on Pakistan.

Many times their soldiers were captured in plain clothes inside Pakistan territory, returned by Zardari quietly.

Now.. what ever this Jandulla we have been told about... hold no such history but wait, perhaps Mr. Rehman Malik, has a new story to tells us, tomorrow!

Aeronaut.. i say it again.. we also read news but do not post for the reason of leading to badmouthing each other... I read daily news from Iran and i know of their black deeds... Iran is a pressure cooker... the day its people are free you'll hear their stories.. which you will reject calling zionist propaganda.

Do you know, how terrified people are from the state? What will you call such a state?

Thanks to the traitors... but comparison with Iran is not realistic.

Since Asif Zardari took over, It has become regular event by Iranians to intimidate the villagers and violate Pakistan's sovereignty.

Who is iran to mess with pakistan, I can see a lot here just because iran is so called Muslim acting soft, see the real enemy, Iran should be kicked out of OIC as well.

Guys be cool Iran is going down badly their economy is dead, their military is obsolete, their political support is nearly finished after assad down. Let's sit and watch :D

^of course it mighty didn't they say pak never last but we have lasted for 60 years and even with this amount of pain and pressure we still going and surviving. it not paranoia evidence of Iran meddling is too much now. if Iran n pak go to war it bonus for India to hit form behind or vice versa and that how it will play in future.

No we are not going to do anything silly. Already we surrounded by few existing enemies who waiting for this action. Creating another enemy from our own border is suicide.

Do nothing just close Iranian embassy and sit and watch while they keep shouting we ain't making nuclear bomb...

They were protesting against us saying don't install patriots Lool they are angry their last friend assad is falling.

^of course it mighty didn't they say pak never last but we have lasted for 60 years and even with this amount of pain and pressure we still going and surviving. it not paranoia evidence of Iran meddling is too much now. if Iran n pak go to war it bonus for India to hit form behind or vice versa and that how it will play in future.

We haven't done anything to you guys though :azn:
Besides the topic is on Iran, you people need to stop bringing India into your problems.

Back
Top Bottom