What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

You have previously said you are Iranian now people are going to think your European and have a different idea because now you are on your side and not from a unbiased as your flags show.

Oh god don't compare USA and Iran. US navy costs more than Iran.

The US navy costs more than Turkey's army too. Einstein.

Pakistan is a failed state, that faces American drone attacks almost every month and can't do a damn thing about it. Iran will crush Pakistan. Pakistanis can't fight.

There is no issue between Iran and Pakistan. There is nothing but the usual drug trafficking. Besides, no one asked for your opinion, its best you keep quite on others and focus on your own problems in E.U.

Pakistan is a failed state, that faces American drone attacks almost every month and can't do a damn thing about it. Iran will crush Pakistan. Pakistanis can't fight.

iran will crush pak ok good luck how iran do this when it population is tired and would rather turn on the regime and run to pak for freedom. Photoshop wise iran can win. you have oil but not sweat n blood strength.

Shame on UN and media for keeping quite on embassy attack of Pakistan.

I have personally, met the beaten staff of embassy crying tears, sending their wives and infants back to Pakistan.

When? are you talking about 2008 or recently.

The US navy costs more than Turkey's army too. Einstein.

I said US nvy costs more than Iran not iran army. Iran GDP 400 Billion probably US navy more .. Iran GDP is half ours. I expect Nigeria gdp to pass iran in 10 years.

Iran has double the economy of Pakistan. They have their own manufactuing ability for military equipment.
Pakistan will run out of oil on the 3rd day, while Iran has the 3rd largest reserves.

At most the Saudi's would fund the war using Pakistan as a pawn.

I said US nvy costs more than Iran not iran army. Iran GDP 400 Billion probably US navy more .. Iran GDP is half ours. I expect Nigeria gdp to pass iran in 10 years.

GDP is worthless without mentioning PPP. But I guess you never had any quality economical lectures. At least Iran don't have to beg to Germany for Patriot missiles for their safety. If Iran tomorrow decides to stop gas and oil exports to oil, fire a couple of Shahab-3, Sejjil and Ghadr missiles on Turkey's infrastructure and large cities, you country will be nothing but Zimbabwe.

I like cb4's strategic thinking; long term, efficient, and stable.
There is no issue between Iran and Pakistan. There is nothing but the usual drug trafficking. Besides, no one asked for your opinion, its best you keep quite on others and focus on your own problems in E.U.

Iran has double the economy of Pakistan. They have their own manufactuing ability for military equipment.
Pakistan will run out of oil on the 3rd day, while Iran has the 3rd largest reserves.

At most the Saudi's would fund the war using Pakistan as a pawn.

How will Iran refine its crude into something useful after the 3rd day?

He's Iranian under European flags... Do you know how bad Iranians insult you guys in other forums.

Some of them do. But we are not going to make them as our enemies at all cost. Already India and Afghanistan are causing instability and adding Iran would make it worse. If they do something silly like today, perhaps, worst thing we will do is close or reduce trade to put pressure.

Back
Top Bottom