What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

Like we have not encircled you with GCC and Turkey > ?

Go ahead. Afghanistan will always have Pakistani influence no matter if India and Iran are there. ISI has been doing its job for decades. Heck the might superpower like the U.S is now getting itself out of there.

Turkey? They may have good relations with Pak, but they will not help you. Iran is more important to Turkey than Pakistan is.

Pakistan's influence in Afghanistan will slowly decline. The Northern Alliance is on Iran's pay grade, and India and the Russia will assist Iran is controlling Afghanistan.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3643893 said:
these iranian kids are pathetic, they hope to create nuclear bombs after we nuke them

nukes arnt fire crackers that can put your back on fire, my dear listen something from japanese

Most experts estimates that if Iran is going on maximum levels, it will have a nuke within 6 months. And they have the technology for make the right warhead too. You can count on that.

Haha, your missiles can't even reach more than 700km. And Gazprom can't help Turkey, because the pipeline is too small to cover it up. But I guess you have no knowledge at all.

Loooooool Gazprom just did what you said can't do a few weeks ago before, Yıldırım missile range is 1000 KM and now working on more however no need shall I tell you why??? Open map and look at Iran's oil and gas facilities I checked and Yıldırım is more than enough. Also Azerbaycan will also love to increase it we will love it aswll.

Not to forget SOM cruise missiles deadly accuracy and stealth features will pound you in the dark.

Turkey? They may have good relations with Pak, but they will not help you. Iran is more important to Turkey than Pakistan is.

Pakistan's influence in Afghanistan will slowly decline. The Northern Alliance is on Iran's pay grade, and India and the Russia will assist Iran is controlling Afghanistan.

Why not ? Only two superpowers existed. USSR saw its defeat and now the U.S is leaving. Whats left behind ?

Iran and Pak need to settle their differences in every instance. Yes, it's a fact that Pakistan is a lot stronger than Iran but considering its own situation maybe the markhor should save its horns for something other than the Fancy Feast cat.

Iran and Pak need to settle their differences in every instance. Yes, it's a fact that Pakistan is a lot stronger than Iran but considering its own situation maybe the markhor should save its horns for something other than the Fancy Feast cat.

Pakistan stronger than Iran?

LSAra.jpg

Believe me well help pakistan any day against iran. Not to forget in such cases İncirlik nukes are there as well.

You are not Turkey. You can't even help your Azerbaijani brothers.

Even if you fire all your nukes on Iran; Iran will remain existing and you guys can't face a serious counterattack. I think in such scenario Iran should even work together with India.

These are the kids, who have never read or seen Iranian news (anti Pakistan propaganda)

These kids doesn't know Pakistan embassy has been attacked only in Afghanistan and twice in Iran, last time in 2009.

This is not first provocation of its kind.

Why not ? Only two superpowers existed. USSR saw its defeat and now the U.S is leaving. Whats left behind ?

The US will remain as superpower in this century. USSR didn't had the resources the US have.

There are many iran lovers here, despite Iranian political and even people aggression rudeness against pakistan and their people. If you guys ever seen what kind of insults they do elsewhere unbelievable. Yet I have not seen or witnessed that once from Turkish people.

Mr. US is not leaving... thousands of war kids were under brainwashing since last one decade.. they are taught wrong things in the name of Islam and Pakistan.
They are bread up with very very hard military training, especially the gorilla warfare, they are ready to get unleashed in Pakistan's tribal areas, Sawat & Gilgit.
They will be in front while indian army will be at their backs and all is being prepared and chalked out with partners in Afghanistan.
Actually, the plan is bit delayed due to Pakistan army's unexpected success in Sawat.
Don't think that salala incidence was a communication error.

Back
Top Bottom