What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3643954 said:
iranians are the weirdest creatures, first they come cursing pakistan and now they are proving that pakistanis love iran more then any country in the world

well done guys

It's not weird

Iranians - swearing, aggression, insults

Pakistanis (not all) - iran our best friend we love you.

What you expect?

Is it wise to go to war over this... and please discuss Iran Pakistan.

It is highly sensitive to make jokes.. while Pakistan is being bombed by friends of Zardari.

i have done many contribution of exposing iran batman ask tr.1.it was i made the list of Iranian stabbing in one of the threads.

Indians have the Indan ocean, Arabs and Iranians have the Gulf. Pakistanis unfortunately have nothing to their name in the region.

This is a typical post where international diplomacy is settled in PDF rather than actual facts.

1- Iran is a slow enemy of Pakistan and targeting mortar is treating peace.

Pakistan friends, think about the perspective from Iran. Why the hail Iran will unnecesary try to create friction with Pakistan when it has to deal with GCC and West at this point of time. It does not make any sense. Rather than pointing any blame to Gov of Iran, let GOV of both countries try to find out the reason for which this incident has happened. Iran has some sort of suspect that US and NATO CIA operatives are working from Pak soil. Sp who knows there might be some provocation from Pakistan side too, due to which this incident might have happened. Let us bring the fact on to the table then discuss about the rest.

2- Based on an Iranian member here, Iran is collaborating with India and Afghanistan to encircle Pakistan.....Dude beleive me...Please donot assume India Pakistan relation based on PDF. The relation between India and Pakistan has been considerably stable and increasing and India will not enter into any conflict like situation with Pakistan. It is not like India has a fear of Pakistan, rather most of the sane minded people of India think that, India need to have a good and friendly relationship to prosper economically and diplomatically. And if you see, although we fight it out in PDF, in international forom like UN, India and Pakistan has collaborated with each other.So Indian at best will be neutral to the conflict with Pakistan. Its the same way as Iran is always neutral towards any conflict between India and Pakistan.

3- Surprisingly, member of Turkey are very much against Iran. Sometimes i really donot understand what is the mindset of the people of the people from middle east in particularly Turley and Egypt. You always support Iran in Palestine issue and always go against Iran and support Iran cause to fight with Israel. But here why are you so much against the same Iran for such a small issue that is worth considered to be any serious issue that Palestine issue.....My impression is that It may be like the ambition of Islamic power is making Turkey to play the double game here. In one hand you are supporting Iran in Israel issue and on the other hand you would like Pakistan and Iran to fight with each other. I was expecting that being a influential player among Islamic nation, Turkey and its member will try to pacify the situation and provoking Pakistan member here..... Believe me, this kind of such small incident happens in Indo Pak border many times every day. But no one really pays so much attention to it .

Back
Top Bottom