What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

There are many iran lovers here, despite Iranian political and even people aggression rudeness against pakistan and their people. If you guys ever seen what kind of insults they do elsewhere unbelievable. Yet I have not seen or witnessed that once from Turkish people.

Should I quote what Ottoman-Turk said about Pakistanis? Your clone account.

Your so delusional that you think that relations between countries are being settled on this site. Most Pakistanis haven't heard of this website, and they are still more loving Iran than they ever will love Turkey.

The US will remain as superpower in this century. USSR didn't had the resources the US have.

I don't know on what basis you are talking about but what do you say about 30% or more of population on food bank, $12 trillion worth of debt ? Go ask Obama why he wants to get away from wars and colonialism.

Iran is all bark and no bite. No wonder it and Israel are enemies; they're competing for the "who's-the-bigger-regional-douchebag" award.

Attack drones in it's air space, in the Persian Gulf and kidnapping British sailors. Bark you say? Within their limits, they are more than provocative. Not acting weak like Pakistan.

There are many iran lovers here, despite Iranian political and even people aggression rudeness against pakistan and their people. If you guys ever seen what kind of insults they do elsewhere unbelievable. Yet I have not seen or witnessed that once from Turkish people.

Pakistanis are living in a box and i was one of those, until i learned about the unbelievable.
I keep quite, to not hurt some Iranian lover.
At the end, every one will go to his own grave.

Should I quote what Ottoman-Turk said about Pakistanis? Your clone account.

Your so delusional that you think that relations between countries are being settled on this site. Most Pakistanis haven't heard of this website, and they are still more loving Iran than they ever will love Turkey.

Really, lets do a poll also please quote anything you like if I show what Iranian members said not other places but just in this forum it'll be bad.... Iran just back stabbed pakistan constantly.

Go to any Turkish website You can never see insult or bad things about Pakistan or people, go to Iran website unbelievable insults.

Iran has double the economy of Pakistan. They have their own manufactuing ability for military equipment.
Pakistan will run out of oil on the 3rd day, while Iran has the 3rd largest reserves.

At most the Saudi's would fund the war using Pakistan as a pawn.

You're really clueless, Pakistan is more military self-sufficient than Iran and more advance as well. Pakistan has more defense companies and a larger defense industry than Iran as well. So what if Iran has the third largest oil reserves they have few oil refineries, in fact I don't think they had built any new ones for decades, nor can make them on their own (not sure about that).

Plenty of Oil, but Few Refineries for Iran

As for Pakistan running out of oil in three days, oh wow you really are clueless you really think Pakistani military planners would not address that issue? Pakistan military has its own oil reserves which can last much longer.

Though no need to get all gung ho about attacking Iran.

PS As for that belligerent and stupid Iranian "Feyen" ignore him, he is not doing his people any service.

They did that in the 1980's when the Soviets left. I doubt they will make the same mistake.

Don't know but the economy is not keeping up though. It would have been as you said but if and only Mitt Romney was Prez.

I don't know on what basis you are talking about but what do you say about 30% or more of population on food bank, $12 trillion worth of debt ? Go ask Obama why he wants to get away from wars and colonialism.

It shows that social support is alive and well in a society that tries to take care of its poor, and most of the debt it owes to itself, in its own currency. That is all.

Really, lets do a poll also please quote anything you like if I show what Iranian members said not other places but just in this forum it'll be bad.... Iran just back stabbed pakistan constantly.

A poll on this website? Haven't you heard of that Pew research survey? Pakistanis were the most Iran-loving people in the world. The Pakistanis on this website aren't representative for their countrymen.

Attack drones in it's air space, in the Persian Gulf and kidnapping British sailors. Bark you say? Within their limits, they are more than provocative. Not acting weak like Pakistan.

This is no way to hate America.. that you violate Pakistan sovereignty and arm PKK, claim Azerbaijan, occupy islands next to Dubai and Saudi Arabia.

Where is sense in all this?

A poll on this website? Haven't you heard of that Pew research survey? Pakistanis were the most Iran-loving people in the world. The Pakistanis on this website aren't representative for their countrymen.

I don't think that's true, however if it is then ill laugh at that. It's like being friends with a person spitting and swearing at me.

At the end they will lose, get back stabbed again, more insults, looking down on them etc that's the best iran can give.

Go to any Turkish website You can never see insult or bad things about Pakistan or people, go to Iran website unbelievable insults.

Why i can't thank you for showing us the mirror?

We have a history with backstabbing of Iran.

Back
Top Bottom