What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

3- Surprisingly, member of Turkey are very much against Iran. Sometimes i really donot understand what is the mindset of the people of the people from middle east in particularly Turley and Egypt. You always support Iran in Palestine issue and always go against Iran and support Iran cause to fight with Israel. But here why are you so much against the same Iran for such a small issue that is worth considered to be any serious issue that Palestine issue.....My impression is that It may be like the ambition of Islamic power is making Turkey to play the double game here. In one hand you are supporting Iran in Israel issue and on the other hand you would like Pakistan and Iran to fight with each other. I was expecting that being a influential player among Islamic nation, Turkey and its member will try to pacify the situation and provoking Pakistan member here..... Believe me, this kind of such small incident happens in Indo Pak border many times every day. But no one really pays so much attention to it .

We support iran in Palestine wth? Iran is no longer player ( listen to Hamas leader and mursi) The countries who made peace is because of effects from Türkiye, Egypt and Qatar. Egypt stood out because they are neighbours.
These 3 was main players.

We support iran in Palestine wth? Iran is no longer player ( listen to Hamas leader and mursi) The countries who made peace is because of effects from Türkiye, Egypt and Qatar. Egypt stood out because they are neighbours.

Iran no longer player? Islamic Jihad is under Iranian control, and Haniyeh and Mashaal already thanked Iran for it's support. Stupid Turk is a right term for you.

Iran no longer player? Islamic Jihad is under Iranian control, and Haniyeh and Mashaal already thanked Iran for it's support. Stupid Turk is a right term for you.

Racist terms now ehhh I'm sure mods won't ban you. That's why Iranian leaders are running around for bashar to us for help.

Let me tell you what iran did when it saw it was not a player - an Iranian official quickly made a statement saying we are going to supply Hamas with weapons.

A poll on this website? Haven't you heard of that Pew research survey? Pakistanis were the most Iran-loving people in the world. The Pakistanis on this website aren't representative for their countrymen.

That's because those Pakistanis thought the survey was about Iranian women, not just Iranian society overall. That's why survey showed most "Iran-loving people".

To be honest I think Pakistanis like the Government of Iran rather than the public itself. That's why the numbers were high.

I think other Iranians trolled Feyen. They have no mood to come here to start chest thumping :)

See how much your beloved Iranians love you by insulting you guys to the max.

I have always been aware of their nature, doesn't come as a surprise to me. Even after Pakistan help them acquire nuclear technology which is the whole reason Iran is so brazen these days they are an ungrateful people. Had the same survey been done in Iran about views on Pakisfan probably 25% favorability and 75% in favorability.

Though who cares whether they like us or not, Pakistan needs to look out for it's interest. Hence, this oil pipeline deal with Iran.

Back
Top Bottom