What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

Are we going to continue having all the fun without the Iranian PDFers themselves ? :undecided:

On topic : Lets investigate this further to determine whether it were the Jundallah or the Iranian Border Guards (whatever the proper term maybe) in stopping smugglers going to & fro between Iran. If not bring their Ambassador & tell him that Ahmedinajad's rhetoric of Iran & Pakistan standing strong against what he thinks as US Imperialism must be backed through proper action.
@cb4 @SHAMK9 @Azadkashmir [MENTION=36551][:::~Spartacus~:::][/MENTION] : Do you guys ever sleep ? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
well if Iran with India building up it port and oing all this dirty games then we should do same to counter it.
So the best way is to give nukes to Azerbaijan and start a nuclear war? I say that we get out of this brotherhood crap and opt for an independent policy with China/Turkey being our strongest allies.

So the best way is to give nukes to Azerbaijan and start a nuclear war? I say that we get out of this brotherhood crap and opt for an independent policy with China/Turkey being our strongest allies.

You mean to say the Playboy Republic of Buttistan isn't your ally ! :cry:

On a serious note : I agree ! :tup:

what brotherhood crap i dont bring brother hood in i was the one who listed iran backstabbing events on diff thread ask tr.1.well-it is not us uk pak that love them we have them on good behavior it pakistanis from pak that love them we saw what happened in Bahrain didn't we. Azerbaijani can vouch for it legitimately if other countries allow it if not some other tech = game changer. after all Iran support Armenia n India against pak or plays games.

The only delusional ones here, are your countrymen wanting to airstrike Iran :lol:

Bad move Iran, all Pakistan has to do is allow the Israelis attck iran from Pakistan and level it.

Message to my Iranian Brothers, you would be retarded to lose Pakistani support. Most Pakistanis are Pro-Iran.

Do you really want them to turn against you ?

Funny some false flagging Iranian running his mouth and senior Pakistani members indulging him. For what reason?? A couple of fire crackers fell over the border in what most likely was an accident.....

Iran has double the economy of Pakistan. They have their own manufactuing ability for military equipment.
Pakistan will run out of oil on the 3rd day, while Iran has the 3rd largest reserves.

At most the Saudi's would fund the war using Pakistan as a pawn.

Saudi Arabia has many sophisticated military equipment and it is the largest oil producer in the world. In any case something happens to pakistan you will see the typhoon trench III flying over Tehran. All of our military equipment will be under pakistan control and most of the saudi oil stored in China will be directed to pakistan. Its real No jock.

The silence of the PDFer Iranians is deafening in this thread. You will also notice the overseas Iranians have the most problems with Pakistan, which is no shock as most of them are kuffar who ran for their lives in 1979 so they would have no soft spot for a country such as Pakistan. I am sure the Iranians living in Iran do not all feel the same way however after reading some of the irresponsible comments on this thread it is a shame that they might come away feeling negatively for Pakistan. Oh yeah notice the Canadian running around posting foolish comments every other page. :rolleyes: :lol:

Funny some false flagging Iranian running his mouth and senior Pakistani members indulging him. For what reason?? A couple of fire crackers fell over the border in what most likely was an accident.....

Well said. It's not the easiest border, given some of the geography and given the amount of back and forth smuggling of goods (and trafficked people)

With that said, Iran should simply apologize and ensure such careless and silly mishaps don't repeat again. Luckily nobody was injured and no private or public property was affected.

Border cooperation exists on both sides and that is the proper channel to coordinate actions.

Hopefully more details would be provided by Iran foreign ministry and its armed forces spokesman.

Looks like sanity has vanished from this forum, atleast wait and see what were the reasons of that mortar fire, maybe its the baloch resistance groups, which fight both Iran and Pakistan who were behind it..there could be tons of reasons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom