What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

India too is btw surrounded by China, BD and Sri lanka.

Lolzz..you mad bro ? It is not India which is surrounded by Bangladesh and Sri Lanka..it is Bangladesh that is surrounded on all aides by India and Sri Lanka is what ? Its less than the state of Tamil Nadu and we Tamils are enough to take care of them.

Heck the mighty superpower like USSR lost and now the U.S too is getting itself out of there.

ISI did jack in defeating the USSR. Say thanks to Uncle sam and his stingers, KSA and her money.

Lolzz..you mad bro ? It is not India which is surrounded by Bangladesh and Sri Lanka..it is Bangladesh that is surrounded on all aides by India and Sri Lanka is what ? Its less than the state of Tamil Nadu and we Tamils are enough to take care of them.

ISI did jack in defeating the USSR. Say thanks to Uncle sam and his stingers, KSA and her money.

I thought they killed all of your people in SL........

ISI provided logistics, training, and in some instances men. BTW you did not give credit to the Israelis who provided reverse engineered Russian tech.

I thought they killed all of your people in SL........

Tamils in the sense on either side of the Palk strait. The total number of Tamils on either side is about 75 million while its 14 million Sinhalas. Anyway I was replying to the clown who thinks Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan 'surround' India. :lol:

We did. Sri Lanka is one for India ;)

Can you explain on that ?

China is building Hambantota while India is building Kankesanthurai. What is Pakistan doing ?

The silence of the PDFer Iranians is deafening in this thread. You will also notice the overseas Iranians have the most problems with Pakistan, which is no shock as most of them are kuffar who ran for their lives in 1979 so they would have no soft spot for a country such as Pakistan. I am sure the Iranians living in Iran do not all feel the same way however after reading some of the irresponsible comments on this thread it is a shame that they might come away feeling negatively for Pakistan. Oh yeah notice the Canadian running around posting foolish comments every other page. :rolleyes: :lol:

Please dont go a mullah on us. :)

Some iranians might not like the Islamic republic, but that does not mean they do not like Iran. Just like I do not like the Congress..but that doesnt mean I dont like India. BTW I know why Pakistanis become so defensive when some Iranian says he does not like the Islamic republic.

Shelling civilians in month of Muharram, is only allowed by Syria and Iran and their proxy TTP.

Why you didn't ask.. why Iran is arming PKK?

So now TTP is RAW, CIA,Mossad, Afghan intelligence,Iran intelligence and Syrian intelligence oh and I forgot Mi6.
With the continuing, flood of conspiracy theories, slowly, Turkish intelligence, Saudi intelligence etc everything would be linked with TTP and conspiracy theorists will reach schizophrenia.

Can you explain on that ?

China is building Hambantota while India is building Kankesanthurai. What is Pakistan doing ?

Please dont go a mullah on us. :)

Some iranians might not like the Islamic republic, but that does not mean they do not like Iran. Just like I do not like the Congress..but that doesnt mean I dont like India. BTW I know why Pakistanis become so defensive when some Iranian says he does not like the Islamic republic.

Mullah?? It is the truth the overseas Iranians do not like Pakistan, I am not talking about Iran and the reasons are obvious do not call me a mullah just because I point it out. Zarvan is a mullah, I am a saint compared to him.

Mullah?? It is the truth the overseas Iranians do not like Pakistan, I am not talking about Iran and the reasons are obvious do not call me a mullah just because I point it out. Zarvan is a mullah, I am a saint compared to him.

Why is an Iranian obligated to like Pakistan ? Totally makes no sense.

Just because many nationalities dont give a crap about delusional concepts like brotherhood etc does not make them kuffar. By denouncing them as kuffar you are being a takfiri.

They are not however all overseas Iranians talk crap about Pakistan and like I said the reason is obvious. BTW I know why the Hindutva brigade leader aka you, has arrived on this thread.

The same KS who was supporting the terrorist surabjit singh. :rolleyes:

No one asked your opinion on his opinion.
There is no issue between Iran and Pakistan. There is nothing but the usual drug trafficking. Besides, no one asked for your opinion, its best you keep quite on others and focus on your own problems in E.U.

Just because many nationalities dont give a crap about delusional concepts like brotherhood etc does not make them kuffar. By denouncing them as kuffar you are being a takfiri.

Most overseas Iranians are admitted atheists get a life chief of the hindutvas go and petition for the release of that terrorist surabjit. You are full of crap if you actually read my post you would know the overseas Iranian I am talking about are the ones of this forum who come and talk crap about Pakistan. They know who they are.

They are not however all overseas Iranians talk crap about Pakistan and like I said the reason is obvious. BTW I know why the Hindutva brigade leader aka you, has arrived on this thread.

The same KS who was supporting the terrorist surabjit singh.

He is an Indian, the main witness against him has admitted that he lied under oath because of pressure from agencies and hence I support him. Problem bro ?

BTW still you have not made yourself clear why an Iranian, overseas or otherwise is mandated to like Pakistan ? I mean surely you dont like every country in the world.do you ?

Firing mortars in Pakistan's mining hub, shall not be tolerated and there ambassador shall be packed home.

They shall be closed the day they attacked Pakistani embassy in Tehran.

Shame on UN and media for keeping quite on embassy attack of Pakistan.

I have personally, met the beaten staff of embassy crying tears, sending their wives and infants back to Pakistan.

Iranians can't be trusted no matter what they say, Pakistan is our brother & our friend, it is all lies & bullsh!t.

Most overseas Iranians are admitted atheists get a life chief of the hindutvas go and petition for the release of that terrorist surabjit. You are full of crap if you actually read my post you would know the overseas Iranian I am talking about are the ones of this forum who come and talk crap about Pakistan. They know who they are.

Personal insults are the sign of defeat. :)

Back
Top Bottom