What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

Except I am not insulting you and you took no offense to anything I said because truth is you accept it yaara. :)

Just because you try to insult someone and then try to weasel away saying its the truth , it does not mean its the truth. You resort to name calling when you run out of arguments and you ran out of one when I asked why an Iranian is supposed to like Pakistan (of all nations lol) . See even now you havent answered me and instead threw some mullah lingo like kuffar, atheist, hindutva, sarabjit (still wondering how that guy got into the discussion) etc to try make your non-existant point.

Just because you try to insult someone and then try to weasel away saying its the truth , it does not mean its the truth. You resort to name calling when you run out of arguments and you ran out of one when I asked why an Iranian is supposed to like Pakistan. See even now you havent answered me and instead threw some mullah lingo like kuffar, atheist, hindutva etc to try make your non-existant point.

Lmao I did answer you, I said they do not have to but the ones on this forum who are overseas hate Pakistan for that specific reason. You brought up Iran when what I wrote about the specific Iranians had nothing to do with that country. You are a hindutva brigade and anyone who goes through your posts will come to the same conclusion, secondly you never denied it so who are you trying to fool?? You are the same guy who was advocating the release of a terrorist just because he was not a Muslim, like I said I know why you are here.

Lmao I did answer you, I said they do not have to but the ones on this forum who are overseas hate Pakistan for that specific reason. You brought up Iran when what I wrote about the specific Iranians had nothing to do with that country.

No you did not. BTW the bolded part is what I am asking..why ? Why are they mandated to like Pakistan ? They might have their own real life and online experiences shaping their perception of Pakistan. They are not answerable to you nor are they mandated to like Pakistan. well trut be told no one particularly likes Pakistan these days...but that is a different topic.

You are a hindutva brigade and anyone who goes through your posts will come to the same conclusion, secondly you never denied it so who are you trying to fool?? You are the same guy who was advocating the release of a terrorist just because he was not a Muslim, like I said I know why you are here.

:blah::blah: Hindutva this, hindutva that. Look around there might be a hindutva boogeyman behind you lol

The bolded part is what I am asking..why ? Why are they mandated to like Pakistan ? Maybe I will try to answer that. They hate the fact that Shias are getting butchered in Pakistan and no one is doing anything about it. That might be one of the reason. Another reason is Pakistan's perceived closeness with Saudi who they consider their mortal enemy. Third might be the reason Pakistani ex-service men were involved in the supression of the bahraini protestors by their Sunni king.

:blah::blah: Hindutva this, hindutva that. Look around there might be a hindutva boogeyman behind you.

I never said they were mandated to like Pakistan, I pointed out specific members on this forum and they know who they are. Only if you are sneaking up on me, other than that I doubt it although I will be vigilant. :tup:

I never said they were mandated to like Pakistan, I pointed out specific members on this forum and they know who they are.

They are entitled to their dislike/like of Pakistan based on various factors. You might like or dislike some nation purely based on religion, but that does not mean everyone is like that. Infact very few are like that. And iranians I have met are some of the most open guys when it comes to faith. Kudos to them.

Only if you are sneaking up on me, other than that I doubt it although I will be vigilant. :tup:

You are a nobody dude. Dont take yourself too seriously. This is just an anonymous online forum :)

what happen to brotherhood between Iran and Pakistani's.... Muslim brotherhood...... islam will rule the word.... after reading many posts... every one spitting venom on each other... lol

Iran has double the economy of Pakistan. They have their own manufactuing ability for military equipment.
Pakistan will run out of oil on the 3rd day, while Iran has the 3rd largest reserves.

At most the Saudi's would fund the war using Pakistan as a pawn.

Why will we fight someone else's war. We are NOT ready to fight Saudi or American war against Iran.

Iranian boonhead president is enough to muster more hate for his country through his airfilled empty threats to US.

BTW dint read all pages, has iran stated any reason for the shelling?

They are entitled to their dislike/like of Pakistan based on various factors. You might like or dislike some nation purely based on religion, but that does not mean everyone is like that. Infact very few are like that. And iranians I have met are some of the most open guys when it comes to faith. Kudos to them.

You are a nobody dude. Dont take yourself too seriously. This is just an anonymous online forum :)

Personal insults are the sign of defeat. ;) Some Indian told me that not too long ago, and don't worry I know who I am. You however still need to come to terms with yourself but don't let it get under your skin this is just an anonymous online forum. :) I bet in real we would have chai panni and get along as is the case with most Pakistanis and Indians so don't take this stuff to heart. :lol:

Looks like sanity has vanished from this forum, atleast wait and see what were the reasons of that mortar fire, maybe its the baloch resistance groups, which fight both Iran and Pakistan who were behind it..there could be tons of reasons.

if it was indeed miscreant activity, i'm fairly certain it would be attributed to the Jundollah terrorist organization --fiercely anti-Iran but with a sectarian agenda as well. Many Hazaras as well as other groups in Pakistani Balochistan would love to see them eradicated as well.

we know who is funding, and providing material support to such groups.....the writing is on the wall really!

at any rate --- it still doesn't justify mortar firing across into a sovereign country. Perhaps it was accidental; Iran should clarify its position to the public.

what happen to brotherhood between Iran and Pakistani's.... Muslim brotherhood...... islam will rule the word.... after reading many posts... every one spitting venom on each other... lol

:laugh: actually we are giving Indians a reason to lessen their frustration after all even Kasab is dead now at whom you will express your frustration

Iran and Pakistan have no reason to love each other man.

Just the opposite in fact once you get to know the other side.

Iran and Pakistan have no reason to love each other man.

several reasons that they (as in your words) "love eachother" ; and not just limited to the fact that Pakistani (individuals) assisted them with their nuclear program years back (much to the chagrine of the west)

Who helped Iran capture Abdul Malek Rigi (Jundollah terrorist)? Who provided a tip-off to the Iranians about Rigi's movements back and forth between his base (in Kyrgyzstan?) and the UAE? It was Pakistan (the same country that tracked down his brother and handed him over to Iran)

There are many in Pakistan who have some cultural or linguistic links to Iran and vice versa. The 2 are neighbours and Islamic Republics. No reason for there to be disdain or any mistrust between the people of both countries. In fact Pakistan has been quite supportive for Iran @ International Panels (not limited to just the UN General Assembly)

Of course politically and strategically speaking, there have been divergence of interests. However in an increasingly troubled post-9/11 world and the further chaos that was created in Afghanistan --- both Iran and Pakistan see eye to eye as far as priorities and 'ways forward' in my opinion.

it's only external idiots who try to comment on Pakistan's bilateral relations and dictate with whom we are and with whom we are not allies....there are many that would like to see BOTH countries isolated and bogged down in insecurity and with Allah Almighty watching over us -- I don't think such games would succeed

p.s. Something Iranians ought to be aware of:

According to many sources, terrorist Rigi met US and Indian envoys in Afghanistan 'consulates' before his eventual arrest.

Just the opposite in fact once you get to know the other side.

garbage.....

"the other side" was the first country to recognize Pakistan's independence from britain in 1947

As long as Pakistan largely remains a proxy of the Saudis, Iran is never going to be anywhere close to in sync.

Not to mention the small matter of being one of the most Shia unfriendly countries in the world today.

Pakistan and Iran seeing eye to eye on Afghanistan is the biggest bald faced lie I have heard today.

Of course today is still young.

:laugh: actually we are giving Indians a reason to lessen their frustration after all even Kasab is dead now at whom you will express your frustration

lol irrelevant comment.... ha ha ha funny you guys are loud in this thread against iran , i can see who is in frustration..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom