What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

I have always been aware of their nature, doesn't come as a surprise to me. Even after Pakistan help them acquire nuclear technology which is the whole reason Iran is so brazen these days they are an ungrateful people. Had the same survey been done in Iran about views on Pakisfan probably 25% favorability and 75% in favorability.

Though who cares whether they like us or not, Pakistan needs to look out for it's interest. Hence, this oil pipeline deal with Iran.

What i didn't like in the whole deal is that, eventually Indians and Americans got hold of the blue prints.
This means every one friendly with these two states can share a copy.
No limit is your imagination.

Principally, Pakistan shall be asking for explanation.

On the other hand, I can bet that Iran didn't play the confession of A.Q.Khan to there public.

What i didn't like in the whole deal is that, eventually Indians and Americans got hold of the blue prints.
This means every one friendly with these two states can share a copy.
No limit is your imagination.

Principally, Pakistan shall be asking for explanation.

On the other hand, I can bet that Iran didn't play the confession of A.Q.Khan to there public.

If that is true the Iranian Government at the time, The Ayatollah, President, and VP should have all been smacked red and sent back to Tehran. Aryan my as...

does Azerbaijan have nukes? if not it should or try.

Don't worry mate they are under our protection, they also received Iranian backstabbing beforehand, their military budget increased to 2.5 billion and their economy booming, in 10 years they'll be stronger than Iran with our help and quality weapons.

Trooooollllll thread.

We can conclude that after so many American, Indian and Afghan violations, it has become fashion to violate Pakistan's sovereignty. We can take the portion of responsibility away from Iran.

Still, i rest my reservations with the regular thread posters.. how come they miss such a key piece of info, dangling on web.

It shows that social support is alive and well in a society that tries to take care of its poor, and most of the debt it owes to itself, in its own currency. That is all.

How so ? Fundamental Capitalists are not gonna let that happen at any cost. They can print as much money as they want but its not gonna help the society. The debt keeps increasing and the GDP growth rate is far too little. This so called 'public support is in fact not sustainable. It's not a recent case, the whole system began crippling since Regan. The future lies in the East.

Day after another I hear this Iranian cross-border shelling in to Pakistan, Iranians are not our true friends, all they want is to sell their gas via pipeline and earn money, sanctions are hurting them !

Haven't we learnt enough from Iranis? Pakistan never should have given anyone nukes and we should stop kissing upto persians and arabs.

well if Iran with India building up it port and oing all this dirty games then we should do same to counter it.

Haven't we learnt enough from Iranis? Pakistan never should have given anyone nukes and we should stop kissing upto persians and arabs.

Don't you know blue prints of Pakistani nukes were given to P.Musharraf by G.W.Bush.
While the gang was busted on tip of Qaddafi, that some gang is offering him nukes blueprint.
Ironic part is A.Q.Khan has confessed he handed over Pakistan's nuclear research to Iranians upon request of BB.
Now those who claim army controls politicians shall shoot them self.

Bunch of idiots arguing without facts.Details of the incident yet to come.

Blochistan is a war zone who knows wht has happened...C.M of blochistan is the biggest scumbag.

Iran was the first country to recognize Pakistan as an independent state.It should be enough for ppl of pakistan to know that Iran is a friend.There's huge history between the 2 countries up till today.

Blochistan is a war zone who knows wht has happened...C.M of blochistan is the biggest scumbag.

Iran was the first country to recognize Pakistan as an independent state.It should be enough for ppl of pakistan to know that Iran is a friend.There's huge history between the 2 countries up till today.

The guy didn't leave an insult to say and your still looking to them. Unbelievable he said all the insults about your country your people. Wow

^^ First thing after revolution in 1979 was attack on Pakistan embassy.

That was shah who was friend of Pakistan and we all know he paid price for being friend of Pakistan.

Chagi is not war zone and if CM of Baluchistan is scumbag than so is your foreign ministry, which forwarded the scumbags request.

Again, this is not first such incident.

that was under shah not ayatollah regime they desperate for influence and control.

Back
Top Bottom