What's new

Terrorist attack on Pak-Iran border martyrs four soldiers

point to ponder is that why has Iran become so powerful that they can attack on Pakistan with impunity?
Terrorists in a lawless border region which regularly attack troops on both sides of the border now count as an Iranian attack against Pakistan? Some of you guys are really delusional.

Iran bombed American bases in the Middle East
Yeah they did, and US retaliated but their response was limited and US political establishment didnt even talked much about the issue. In fact many American media news didnt even carry the news and funny enough most officials downplayed the matter as much as they could including US president ans the powers that be in Washington. This is due to one major reason: THE US DOESNT WANT TO GO TO WAR OR GET ENTRENCHED INTO A CONFLICT WITH IRAN SIMPLY BECAUSE OF CHINA.😁
The US knows Iran is merely a regional threat at best, Iran poses no threat to US global hegemony and supremacy to be honest. So the current status quo of Iran under sanction and isolation even with its proxies in the region has no real bearing on the US or its economy and her global power/influence. In this regard, the US political establishment knows its China who will pose a threat to their global supremacy this coming decades.
It's for the same reason the US RESPONSE to Russia invasion of Ukraine has been rather limited/passive compared to what the US is capable of. In fact, even with the US limited military aid to Ukraine, many US politicians and the republican party are calling for the US to stop or limit its weapons and financial support to Ukraine and they are claiming the US should focus on China, since they claim Russia doesn't pose any real threat to US hegemony globally as well. They are just an irritant and their threat is limited to targeted areas regionally not globally. Reason US democratic party and republican party are divided over support for Ukraine .
It's China that both sides of the political establishment agree on(the only thing in the world the Republicans and Democrats actually agree on in the US is about China.lol that should tell you alot. Lol Reason most of their focus is in the pacific and on China.

So in short , I will say Iran and Russia are actually lucky in this regard. If not for China then US response will be completely different towards Russia and Iran transgressions. However due to China and the focus the US establishment has already formulated their policy of facing China and focusing in the indo Pacific, other powers have some breathing ground to push forward their goals and objectives. 😁 Had it been China who attacked US forces like Iran did or who invaded another country like Russia did, believe me US response will be completely different and all the US political establishment will be backing and pushing for a strong/full American response.

Last edited:
I don’t deny that PTI is full of lotas too

Why are you trying to score brownie points. Has IK played with your head so much that a negative propaganda has to be shouted everywhere. Why ? Because your Demi-God IK said so

The same Demi-God who prostrated on the door of a Sufi dervish to get a seat as PM.

Give it a break

Well, is that your backdoor pathway? Turning the entire conversation to nothing and calling names? I don't think IK ever mentioned FC Balochistan, he has nothing to be mentioned.

If that helps you skip the part, better. But yet again, will you trust FC Balochistan over Melbourne police?

You won't have to answer that, I am just trying to be funny.

Ah yes, titanium the closet Zionist.

If they weren’t feared regionally, why the hell did America not respond in force to the drone attack on a base in Iraq a few weeks back?

They’re not afraid to break the teeth of people who challenge their interests when they need to, and they’ve had enough of being pushed around by western powers aiming to get their hands on Iranian oil, as seen with the western funding for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war.

Netanyahu himself has mentioned that the biggest threat to Israel is Iran.
It’s the only country that brought the fight to the doorstep of the zionists, and aided the PLO.
Where is the rest of the Ummah?

Regionally, Saudi Arabia is terrified of Iranian influence upon their salafi doctrine, as well as wanting to protect their own oil reserves from Iran so much that they have partnered massively with the US to beef up their military.

Not only have they noticed the threat of Iranian influence, both Israel and Saudi fight wars against Iranian proxies that are virtually on their doorstep, and that they have lost billions of dollars in and thousands of troops.

And you’re telling me that they’re not afraid?

If they weren’t afraid, Israel and Saudi would’ve launched a ground invasion of Iran alongside the US. Heck, the US has waged war for even smaller matters. Vietnam is an example, where they were scared of a mere ideology being spread, so Much so that they invaded on the ground as well.

Iran not only poses an ideological threat, it threatens the U.S. interests in fuel and natural resources due to its massive supply. On top of this, it then goes and brings the fight to the doorstep of the US vassel of Wasreal and the Americans do nothing but sit and watch.

And you tell me that they are not afraid?
Dude calm down. Only someone very naive will think the US is scared of Iran. 🤣 North Korea also claims the same thing . Lol
The real big global players like China (who is the country that can actually threaten US dominance globally this coming decade ) don't even claim the US is scared of them. Lol In fact even Russia wouldn't claim the US is scared of them . And Iran is nowhere near this 2 powers. You guys can't just assume that the US will invade every single country that has conflict of interests with or that they clash with. There are several things to consider in geo politics before launching a war, and timing of events also needs to be taken into consideration.
Today's world is different from just 20/15years ago. The rise of China this past decade for one has changed many things, and the US can't afford to waste time on regional powers like Iran. Had Iran for example attack US forces like they did recently just 20years during the early 2000s after 9/11 attacks and build up to Afghan/Iraq wars and when China was starting to rise and not a threat, then you can be 100% sure US reaction would have very different, a war would have ensured.
So we have to analyse things for what they are, instead of making emotional statements.

not going to condemn , our forces are terrorizing and killing the civilians more then our enemies
I hope Imran serves your mom and sister well caz their husbands surely cudnt by looks of things

US retaliated but their response was limited
When did the US retaliate? Go ahead and provide your sources. The Iranian shot down a CIA plane in Afghanistan right after the missile attacks and still no retaliate was forthcoming.
The U.S. went as so far to claim it had mechanical failure 🧐

Yeah your daddy’s has never lied about that before.

Dude calm down. Only someone very naive will think the US is scared of Iran. 🤣 North Korea also claims the same thing . Lol
The real big global players like China (who is the country that can actually threaten US dominance globally this coming decade ) don't even claim the US is scared of them. Lol In fact even Russia wouldn't claim the US is scared of them . And Iran is nowhere near this 2 powers. You guys can't just assume that the US will invade every single country that has conflict of interests with or that they clash with. There are several things to consider in geo politics before launching a war, and timing of events also needs to be taken into consideration.
Today's world is different from just 20/15years ago. The rise of China this past decade for one has changed many things, and the US can't afford to waste time on regional powers like Iran. Had Iran for example attack US forces like they did recently just 20years during the early 2000s after 9/11 attacks and build up to Afghan/Iraq wars and when China was starting to rise and not a threat, then you can be 100% sure US reaction would have very different, a war would have ensured.
So we have to analyse things for what they are, instead of making emotional statements.
The Iranians killed thousands of US soldiers in Iraq via proxies. If the US had the capability and were right next door to Iran, why didn’t they go after the regime in Tehran? I mean after all, you white boys were were hyped that Iran is next circa 2003.
All talk no bite. Easy to beat up on countries degraded through civil wars and or under severe decades long sanctions right. Hell, the Iraqi Army fought ferociously even with 40 years old tanks, non existent logistics, just small arms.

some people in this forum want to creat tension between iran and pakistan.

They don't like pakistan for sure so i think they have some agenda for this. (paid trolls)

Also terrorists are active in iran and pakistan border (baluchistan) and only with cooperation we can stop it.

some people in this forum want to creat tension between iran and pakistan.

They don't like pakistan for sure so i think they have some agenda for this. (paid trolls)
I’ve been saying this. I don’t shy away from my comments if you search my history. I’m a pan-Islamist but there’s some elements here automatically start cursing Shias out at the slightest hint of Iran. Look at their illogical arguments “Iran created an empire using Shias militias blah blah blah.” Such weak beta cucks, always begging the UN to solve Kashmir. I’m of the Riddick mindset, you keep what you kill and by god there’s a billion of them next door incredibly wealthy just like they were 1000 years ago. They did the hard part for us, created wealth. Now we just need to snatch it from them, again! But it takes balls and brains, neither of which the Pakistan Army (at the top level) has.

Yes, he’s said a lot of pro Israel things before, as well as essentially being another Abdul Rehman Majeed-level troll

Runs like 5 - 6 accounts too just like that nutcase. Allowed to keep returning past this obviously open secret.

This forum just lets this keep going ad infinitum no matter the cost to actual quality discussion.

So the quality discussion has largely left it (to add to quality members that have been forcefully evicted from here selectively).

Sad.

I’ve been saying this. I don’t shy away from my comments if you search my history. I’m a pan-Islamist but there’s some elements here automatically start cursing Shias out at the slightest hint of Iran. Look at their illogical arguments “Iran created an empire using Shias militias blah blah blah.” Such weak beta cucks, always begging the UN to solve Kashmir. I’m of the Riddick mindset, you keep what you kill and by god there’s a billion of them next door incredibly wealthy just like they were 1000 years ago. They did the hard part for us, created wealth. Now we just need to snatch it from them, again! But it takes balls and brains, neither of which the Pakistan Army (at the top level) has.

Its true Iran created Shia militants but Usa/Israel/Saudi/Qatar nexus created militants too for proxies wars. Look in Nigeria, Mali, Somalia, Afghanistan, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iraq (ISIS), Yemen, Syria, Libya, Morocco, Algeria. The list goes on. There are atleast 100 terrorist groups supported, funded, trained by the Usa nexus.
Pakistan also did the same. Usa was the biggest culprit though.

I hope Imran serves your mom and sister well caz their husbands surely cudnt by looks of things
Acha tu lay ja usko apny ghar , itni zid na kia kar mukhtaaran maai dia wadya mundya :lol:

Staying out of Yemen war was the wisest decision from Pakistani parliament, guess what, Pakistani army generals didn't give a shit about it.

Once i heard that Saudis tried hard to end Yemen war after jumping into the swamp. USA didn't allow it and Saudis complained of it. USA is fighting in Yemen you dumb idiot. It is not in interest of KSA to fight in Yemen.

There are infiltrating elements in ISI and Pakistani army. The remnants of CIA trained Mujahidin. They tried hard for an armed conflict btw Iran and Pakistan.

Iran is already engaged in an armed conflict with west from Yemen and Syria to Ukraine. Iranian role in fighting against Zionists is undeniable and imagine someone claims Iran is managing a massacre on Pakistani border guards. What kind of a moron would do that?

They are completely active in Pakistan. If they can remove your PM, then for sure they can make rift.

Pakistan never refused to assist Saudi Arabia in any situation ever. Let that be clear from the outset. These two countries are very very close. The only thing Pakistan wanted to clarify was that their armed forces will not fight on Yemeni soil. For safeguarding Saudi soil and airspace only , Pakistani parliament voted of army position on this Yemen. if the Pakistan army decided to fight Yemen then the parliament vote for it. Pakistan army was smart and refused anything to do with your petty criminal sectarian war in Yemen that’s why it kept out places like Syria too . Maybe stop coming on here complaining on Pakistani generals, check your own crazy ideology of your own rogue Iranian army disaster wars it’s done to peoples of Iraq & Syria!

Last edited:
I don’t deny that PTI is full of lotas too

Why are you trying to score brownie points. Has IK played with your head so much that a negative propaganda has to be shouted everywhere. Why ? Because your Demi-God IK said so

The same Demi-God who prostrated on the door of a Sufi dervish to get a seat as PM.

Give it a break
No it's not because of the Imran Khan debacle he's sour. He was always like this.

Take a step back. Why do you think this happened ? And why is this reported on media ?

Not much is reported in the media, or if anyone took responsibility for it. Pakistan accused attackers to be from Iranian side, and reports say it could be the baloch rebels who operate on both sides.

Surprised even BBC reported it.

Terrorists in a lawless border region which regularly attack troops on both sides of the border now count as an Iranian attack against Pakistan? Some of you guys are really delusional.

Lol makes sense though, while Taliban/TTP attacked so many times, Usa bombed with 400 drones. Joint security force is needed on the border between the 2 brotherly neighbours, they should conduct joint operation within 5km border areas. Dont let the rebels breath. And build the damn gas pipeline.

Have been reading for a decade about Pakistan/Iran joint security force but it never happens? I wonder why?

Old news regarding joint security force.

Old news about Iranian borders guards kidnapped and found in Pakistan.

Iran accuses USA and Saudi Arabia of supporting the following groups. Both Salafi wahabi.
Screenshot_20230402-055959_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230402-055855_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom