What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

Nominal can be fitted in some examples, but you talk about being poor while that has to do with PPP, and not with nominal. Iranians are just as rich/poor as Turks. Deal with it.

Even when PPP is used ( not used but let's say) iran is around 850 billion and we are 1.3 Trillion. Still big difference.

First time for everything. :)

Like I said you are posting garbage to try and make Pakistanis and Iranians fight, take your battle to Turkish defense section on this forum or Iranian defense we do not need you shooting over our shoulders.

I'm just telling the truths.

No. Read the fvcking numbers. Two of the 3 lists say something different.

List of countries by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You just pick the one that's more in your advantage, while IMF's numbers are more reliable.

How intelligent are you? Can you read the years? It's 2011. Turkish economy grew 8.5% last year and predicted 4%+ this year while Iran dead currency, bad economy. I can't find 2012 figures now but I'll post tomorrow.

How intelligent are you? Can you read the years? It's 2011. Turkish economy grew 8.5% last year and predicted 4%+ this year while Iran dead currency, bad economy. I can't find 2012 figures now but I'll post tomorrow.

Hahahaha. You really need some basic economy lessons. Grew has NOTHING to do with PPP. Have you heard of Turkey's inflation, etc? And Iran's economy has grew too.

i give you two link but these are not the original references it was long time ago and i have seen you tube video of iranains ayatollah governmnet guys talking about working with USA against Iraq in a interview.

Israeli support for Iran during the Iran

Pakistan worried over Iranian and Indian activities in Afghanistan

Bahrain recent riot, Pakistanis were attacked.

There is much more but i am not going to bring in articles or links it just too much digging.

evidence too much with Iranian games against Pakistan, truth is USA has said it they want independent boloch why cos they want to split pak up and divide across to iran afghan, India so there never be a call for unification of pak people and they shall be divided and hopeless. time will tell then everyone will see. why did Iran snitch us up over nukes it known fact that our enemies wants to do nuke false flag Raymond Davis style n get us into civil war, this way we can be divided n rest assured Iran wants a piece.

this forum is boycotted by Iranians

Hahahaha. You really need some basic economy lessons. Grew has NOTHING to do with PPP. Have you heard of Turkey's inflation, etc. And Iran's economy has grew too.

Yes I have and I know very well, you fall of arguments and talk like kid. I show other statistics later.

Yes I have and I know very well, you fall of arguments and talk like kid. I show other statistics later.

Don't need to. Everybody has already seen how you have embarrassed yourself with your lack of economic lessons.

I've heard such talks for months now..

Assad still isn't gone, and Syria can't even deal with Iraq (who's Iran's partner), let alone with Iran.

Iran is not poor. Iran's PPP is almost the same as Turkey's. And Iran isn't isolated too. It has support in the United Nations Security Council from countries like China and Russia, and Iran had even organized the NAM-summit this year. Ahmadinejad has visited Indonesia, Vietnam and Pakistan this month. They are not politically isolated. It's neighbors, Iraq, Afghanistan and Armenia are all good partners of Iran. Try again.

this forum is boycotted by Iranians

This is crappier version of the other video which i cannot find but enuff to say if they have design on Afghanistan n Iraq then Pakistan too is on the hot list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom