What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

@Azadkashmir : Iran supported Pakistan in '65 & '71 ! :blink:

I don't know about the cooperation in '71 but in '65 our planes were allowed to land in Iran, refuel & then continue on !

The Shah of Iran was a big..big fan of Pakistan & his regime change was the worst thing that happened to Iran-Pakistan relations. He might not have been good to his own people but he was good to us & thats why he is remembered fondly in Pakistan.

So no Iran didn't plot to take Pakistani lands in '65 or '71 ! Our relations soured after the Iranian Revolution & what appeared like the export of the Revolution by the new regime to Pakistan & the ensuing proxy wars fought by Saudi & Iranian clerics in Pakistan before their respective regimes roped them in.

Yeah i know shah was good to pak but i was just trying to show this forum that other pak forums also beginning to see the problem with being emotional vs interest and arabia/iran politic issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its all one sided news published in a pakistani newspaper.

We must hear the reality from the brother Iran. :angel:

Iran don't harbors or exports terrorists and its a quite reasonable state.

what this insults from bharat member:
***** (p.a.k.i) are already outmatched even in conventional warfare thats why they bark of using "mini" nukes on the battlefield. Without freebies from west ***** would be even more outmatched. Indian military is now geared to counter chinese military rather than puny *****. Agni 5 is a recent example of that yet ***** think it was meant for them without realizing that they were already under range from other older series of agni missiles.

farbod member:
Pakistan is becoming a joke. how long do they think they can keep up with this so called "arms race" with India?
India dwarfs Pakistan when it comes to economy and soon they will do the same in military.

These people need to spend their money feeding their people and getting energy for their country. they have money to spend on military and yet they cannot even fund their Iran-Pakistan pipeline in their country.

And look, you can open a million of these Turkey threads, you're just wasting thread space. You think Iranian are as retarded as likes of you? we'll pay more attention to Turkey, the day you actually stop being NATO's ***** and stop stealing technology from them.

I check the page out plenty of nice insults. only member Islamic union is sticking up and from Muslim view.

Its all one sided news published in a pakistani newspaper.

We must hear the reality from the brother Iran. :angel:

Iran don't harbors or exports terrorists and its a quite reasonable state.

what is northern alliance then. Iran dont export terrorist what is Hezbollah/hamas. quite reasonable state lolz are you Sunni go there plz. Iran state says one thing but does another.

@Azadkashmir do not just read the first couple of comments.

Aiik aur baath, is ke chakro main na paaro yeh jaan booch kaar gussa pakistaniyo aur iranian ke damyan dalna chata hain.

Last edited by a moderator:
what this insults from bharat member:
***** (p.a.k.i) are already outmatched even in conventional warfare thats why they bark of using "mini" nukes on the battlefield. Without freebies from west ***** would be even more outmatched. Indian military is now geared to counter chinese military rather than puny *****. Agni 5 is a recent example of that yet ***** think it was meant for them without realizing that they were already under range from other older series of agni missiles.

farbod member:
Pakistan is becoming a joke. how long do they think they can keep up with this so called "arms race" with India?
India dwarfs Pakistan when it comes to economy and soon they will do the same in military.

These people need to spend their money feeding their people and getting energy for their country. they have money to spend on military and yet they cannot even fund their Iran-Pakistan pipeline in their country.

And look, you can open a million of these Turkey threads, you're just wasting thread space. You think Iranian are as retarded as likes of you? we'll pay more attention to Turkey, the day you actually stop being NATO's ***** and stop stealing technology from them.

I check the page out plenty of nice insults. only member Islamic union is sticking up and from Muslim view.

These are the light insults mate see other Iranian comments anywhere much worse insults.

they not dumb i would say but lack of interaction between pakistanis n Iranian to get to now each other and it regime does put alot of poison in their heads plus added Persians history n nationalism is strong. They get to see the Pakistanis Dubai slavery n think that what pak is. i believe best way to get over these problem is paks to concentrate on their country n interest we must not sacrifice our pure land for any one issues Arabs n Persians have been at war for long time. last time pak had to fight war it was for ourselves by our self. we must not give out our resources including food just cos of brother hood hype but interest first and must keep eye on the border i believe their is alot of potential for land grabbing plot.

what is northern alliance then. Iran dont export terrorist what is Hezbollah/hamas. quite reasonable state lolz are you Sunni go there plz. Iran state says one thing but does another.

Technically yes, practically i don't believe in shia-sunni divide we are all one.

they not dumb i would say but lack of interaction between pakistanis n Iranian to get to now each other and it regime does put alot of poison in their heads plus added Persians history n nationalism is strong. They get to see the Pakistanis Dubai slavery n think that what pak is. i believe best way to get over these problem is paks to concentrate on their country n interest we must not sacrifice our pure land for any one issues Arabs n Persians have been at war for long time. last time pak had to fight war it was for ourselves by our self. we must not give out our resources including food just cos of brother hood hype but interest first and must keep eye on the border i believe their is alot of potential for land grabbing plot.

^^ In short, this regular bombing by Iran on Pakistan is all because of Pakistan's fault, which you describe ‘Pakistani slavery at Dubai’

I like to make some corrections here.

What you are exaggerating as slavery, is actually hard work, paid more than what (unfortunately) same amount of work will be paid in Pakistan.

No idiot would choose slavery by choice.
Every year those so called slaves come to Pakistan and can stay back.

It is not only Pakistanis, who work (hard) in Dubai, and everyone gets job according to his education and luck.

Clearly your statement stand invalid, and can’t be endorsed, but if you bring something valid, than i can agree with you.

More……Please do not insult the people working in Dubai, by calling them slaves.
Worst are those, who go to UK / Canada and claim asylum in the name of false persecution.

Infact, the attitude.. like of yours towards Pakistanis working in ME, prompt all the world to consider Pakistanis below themselves, even if they are not working as slaves.

Not to mention the popular opinion you create, go long distance in hurting Pakistan's diplomatic relations with ME states.

Only, today if ME decide to stop all flights to Pakistan, than you will be isolated from the world.

Last but not least, do not misjudge the nationalism of Pakistanis.

Neither, i can agree to the nationalism, which is displayed by bombing next door states and crossing international borders, without permission.

While Iran is creating trouble every where and has a long history of collaborating with India against Pakistanis interests.

^^ In short, this regular bombing by Iran on Pakistan is all because of Pakistan's fault, which you describe ‘Pakistani slavery at Dubai’

I like to make some corrections here.

What you are exaggerating as slavery, is actually hard work, paid more than what (unfortunately) same amount of work will be paid in Pakistan.

No idiot would choose slavery by choice.
Every year those so called slaves come to Pakistan and can stay back.

It is not only Pakistanis, who work (hard) in Dubai, and everyone gets job according to his education and luck.

Clearly your statement stand invalid, and can’t be endorsed, but if you bring something valid, than i can agree with you.

More……Please do not insult the people working in Dubai, by calling them slaves.
Worst are those, who go to UK / Canada and claim asylum in the name of false persecution.

Infact, the attitude.. like of yours towards Pakistanis working in ME, prompt all the world to consider Pakistanis below themselves, even if they are not working as slaves.

Not to mention the popular opinion you create, go long distance in hurting Pakistan's diplomatic relations with ME states.

Only, today if ME decide to stop all flights to Pakistan, than you will be isolated from the world.

Last but not least, do not misjudge the nationalism of Pakistanis.

Neither, i can agree to the nationalism, which is displayed by bombing next door states and crossing international borders, without permission.

While Iran is creating trouble every where and has a long history of collaborating with India against Pakistanis interests.

Dubai slavery does exist, pakistanis do have their passports taken off them. now that is slavery. paid more but have no rights. at least in Pakistan you are respected whatever job you do. while in Dubai you brown skin Asian put on a bus like cattle taken to work. you love arab fine by me but i dont bend to arabs so what if they got oil, if worse to worse we got the food n water arab have to do the bin qasim bull **** stories to win our population over n takeover land.
what arabs do also isolates them from us and that my friend is positive for us less arab imperialism. nation that needs spoon feeding wont last n soon will come begging to pak for help n ask us fight their wars that i can not allow my nation to do.

i have relatives in pak that have worked gulf rich countries. Arabs are the most stupid disgusting creatures of today. known for rapes n prostitution of poorer Muslims.
if your white it alright but if your brown stick around if your black get back of the line.

Back
Top Bottom