What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

They feel they are being victimized as a people, not as individuals.

It is a feeling that has grown over time, with precedents and patterns.

They do not come across as irrational nuts to me, so I guess there must be something to it.

You can't generalize, every country has her fare share of trolls. One can't expect rational behavior from all cyber people. You will find friendly and also hostile ones. One have to learn to be agree on disagree and art of dealing with trolls without getting banned. You can't ignore the fact that despite of this forum being a Pakistani people of our MNF used to post all kind of love letters and post romantic comments and also receive equal sentiments in return - I have seen many Pakistani screaming that Indians are given open hand to insult Pakistan and Indians screaming that If they say something in return they will get banned. The ones who are over-powered by emotions leaves for a place where they feel secure and expect controlled/friendly opposition. The ones who have courage and are adventure lovers are still here and enjoys their stay.

You can't generalize, every country has her fare share of trolls. One can't expect rational behavior from all cyber people. You will find friendly and also hostile ones. One have to learn to be agree on disagree and art of dealing with trolls without getting banned. You can't ignore the fact that despite of this forum being a Pakistani people of our MNF used to post all kind of love letters and post romantic comments and also receive equal sentiments in return - I have seen many Pakistani screaming that Indians are given open hand to insult Pakistan and Indians screaming that If they say something in return they will get banned. The ones who are over-powered by emotions leaves for a place where they feel secure and expect controlled/friendly opposition. The ones who have courage and are adventure lovers are still here and enjoys their stay.

So maybe Indians have a thicker skin. Or maybe we just know you guys better.

Or maybe we have the numbers to really not matter.

How many can you ban in a day? In a week? In a month?

My point is this feeling is there and strong amongst the Iranians.

And they will not be contributing here anymore.

And that means that we all lose out.

Maybe in defiance it would not mind to you guys now (what with the mortars and the Shia stuff and all).

Maybe it would not matter to the management either or figure in their larger scheme of things.

But eventually for the members at large here we lose the perspective of an entire nationality - and a very important one at that in the scheme of things here on a forum that is Pakistan centric.

Sab apan jaise Dildar log nahin hote. :lol:

Ladne de yaar.....ek do ban ho jayenge to kam se kam apne kaam main to dhyaan lagayenge. :D

So maybe Indians have a thicker skin. Or maybe we just know you guys better.

Or maybe we have the numbers to really not matter.

How many can you ban in a day? In a week? In a month?

My point is this feeling is there and strong amongst the Iranians.

And they will not be contributing here anymore.

And that means that we all lose out.

Or maybe Pakistanis have big hearts :azn:

As far as i know ban is auto based on points and different kind of infraction have different points. You can earn a ban within one day, in a week or in a month - So, it depends on how much efforts you put to get banned.

I know the feelings are strong amongst them and they are entitled to express their feelings however I don't know the exact reason, my guess is they think mods take side of turks & arabs. And for me mods are CIA & Mossad's agents working with collaboration with RAW & KGB:D

Or maybe Pakistanis have big hearts :azn:

As far as i know ban is auto based on points and different kind of infraction have different points. You can earn a ban within one day, in a week or in a month - So, it depends on how much efforts you put to get banned.

I know the feelings are strong amongst them and they are entitled to express their feelings however I don't know the exact reason, my guess is they think mods take side of turks & arabs. And for me mods are CIA & Mossad's agents working with collaboration with RAW & KGB:D

Bro I just told you what I felt and know.

Baaki its all cool.

Each one of us is here by his or her own choice.

After being constantly racist they feel mods are not punishing us.

Iranians mentality. = be rude, swear troll and shouldn't get anything in return.

They are going to their forums, I suggest Pakistanis go see what they say, the most racist people against pakistan I ever seen.

After being constantly racist they feel mods are not punishing us.

Iranians mentality. = be rude, swear troll and shouldn't get anything in return.

You guys are like India and Pakistan man.

I just cannot put a finger on who is who though.

You guys are like India and Pakistan man.

I just cannot put a finger of who is who though.

Maybe not so quite, they are worse with Arabs, keep on using racial slurs against them they are bad with us here, racist to Pakistanis, bad with everyone.

They have conquered syndrome conquered by Mongols by Arabs, Turks.

Maybe not so quite, they are worse with Arabs, keep on using racial slurs against them they are bad with us here, racist to Pakistanis, bad with everyone.

They have conquered syndrome conquered by Mongols by Arabs, Turks.

That's exactly what I meant. Except for the whiter-than-the-Caucasian Pakistanis, India Pakistan is hardly about race.

Its funny how this white syndrome works though amongst the Muslim world.

Its a West to East phenomenon that starts with Turkey and ends with Bangladesh.

You dump on the Iranians.

The Iranians dump on the Afghans.

The Afghans dump on the Pakistanis.

The Pakistanis dump on us.

And we dump on the poor Bangladeshis.

The Arabs of course call all of you kafirs.

But that's another story.

That's exactly what I meant. Except for the whiter-than-the-Caucasian Pakistanis, India Pakistan is hardly about race.

Its funny how this white syndrome works though amongst the Muslim world.

Its a West to East phenomenon that starts with Turkey and ends with Bangladesh.

You dump on the Iranians.

The Iranians dump on the Afghans.

The Afghans dump on the Pakistanis.

The Pakistanis dump on us.

And we dump on the poor Bangladeshis.

The Arabs of course call all of you kafirs.

But that's another story.

What's white syndrome?

Pakistani members always amuse me.... lol when USA announced sanctions against iran they said evil uncle sam blah blah... Iran is our dear friend so n so.... when they read a news about iran fire mortars on pakistan.... now they turned against them by saying Evil iran traitor so n so..... lol....

Back
Top Bottom