What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

I was reading history of ottoman empire and noticed that iran was always troublesome for its sunni neighbour. Whenever ottomans used to be engaged in wars in europe, at the same occasions iranians used to attack adjacent ottoman territories to weaken them and divide their forces. When ottomans were in wars with russia, iranians sided with russia. And when they conquered azerbiajan, they forcefully convert sunni azeri turks into shias. Nowadays it is headache for arabs. Their support for bashar ul asad is shameful, they dont think as muslims but as shias.
It is noteworthy that biggest traitors and backstabbers in the history of muslim hindostan , mir jafar, mir sadiq and shaja ul daula were of irani origin.

Our country's Founder was a Shia too no?

Obviously the Ottoman-Persian rivalry is an old and ancient one. They both had their rises; and they had their falls and eventual demise.

But lets not talk about betrayals and such when it was certain Arab "groups" who betrayed the Ottomans in favour of the british! Oh what a great liberation they brought to the region!

lol.. Taliban, LeT etc etc etc made by you and now they start to bite you so where India involved in this?

Bangladesh, Siachin what else you want?

What you guys always expect from your and the military and for what they always disappoint you. And then you guys rant on the internet about having spineless govt. I am talking about that. :)

Our country's Founder was a Shia too no?

Obviously the Ottoman-Persian rivalry is an old and ancient one. They both had their rises; and they had their falls and eventual demise.

But lets not talk about betrayals and such when it was certain Arab "groups" who betrayed the Ottomans in favour of the british! Oh what a great liberation they brought to the region!
Why you brought jinnah into the discussion when he has nothing to do with iran?. Why you pakistani shias have made iran your mecca and place iran above your country?
Small country like persia was not rival of great ottoman empire, it was just an annoyance for turks. Ottoman empire spared iran as they were engaged in wars with eurpean powers and russian empire, and aslo didnt want to engage in war with a muslim country with hostile population. On the other hand iran's activities against ottomans were purely based pn anti-sunni sentiments.

All tipu sultan fans including me remembers that when timur shah forces were on their way near lahore to maysor to help tipu sultan in his final war, satanic iran attacked afghanistan to prevent that , and afghan forces had to return back to defend their homeland.

Why you brought jinnah into the discussion when he has nothing to do with iran?

simple....because your post contained a sectarian twist to it that needed to be addressed; you started bringing in non-Iranian names like those 3 guys you mentioned

because it is you who keeps Why you pakistani shias have made iran your mecca and place iran above your country?

Astagfarullah. When did I or others do that? :what:

yes you have die-hard fanatical members of all sects who take things to extreme.
Some of them their priorities or loyalties to their own country can become questionable because they dont even believe in the concept of borders.

I believe in the concept of borders, I believe in the concept of NATIONS....and religion plays a role in my life but it doesnt CONTROL who I am and isn't shovelled down my throat to the point where I am talking "Shiias do this" and "Sunnis do that"

But now you'll generalize on your own countrymen?

makes me a bit suspicious about the monkey I am conversing with :cheesy:

Small country like persia was not rival of great ottoman empire, it was just an annoyance for turks. Ottoman empire spared iran as they were engaged in wars with eurpean powers and russian empire, and aslo didnt want to engage in war with a muslim country with hostile population. On the other hand iran's activities against ottomans were purely based pn anti-sunni sentiments.

small country like Persia? It was an empire that saw several phases; most recent of which spanned from MENA region to parts of the balkans and Central/South Asia. Doesnt seem to "small" to me

of course that was centuries ago and we are bickering over long-dead empires which no longer even exist!

and whether you like it or not --- they were exactly just that:

EMPIRES.......and when you have 2 empires wrestling for influence and control (which is what a lot of modern-day "empires" continue to do to this very day!) --- OBVIOUSLY there would be a point at which interests begin to clash. And when interests clash, misunderstandings arise. And when misunderstandings arise and escalate politically --- wars tend to take place. Simple.

All tipu sultan fans including me remembers that when timur shah forces were on their way near lahore to maysor to help tipu sultan in his final war, satanic iran attacked afghanistan to prevent that , and afghan forces had to return back to defend their homeland.

do you have any living heros or role models who are applicable to today or all they all dead and extinct?

Remember this same statement the next time your compatriots blame RAW for Balochistan and TTP and the rest :coffee: "They can't do anything" :wave:

BLA or TTP cant do squat.

BLA has killed more Baloch people than non-Baloch. Most Baloch reject them quite ardently, even those who are feeling disenfranshised. Which is why Balochistan Province will remain intact with Pakistan --despite whatever your RAW tries.

TTP -- well, they've caused a fair share of carnage, ruined lives, damaged property, etc. But they haven't instilled fear in any Pakistanis. It isn't in our ethos. Pakistanis still flock out onto the streets eating, drinking, going about their work and other activities. Life goes on. TTP wants to overthrow the government. They cant even build proper coalition among their own factions, can't even win over the tribal areas.....and they want to overthrow the federal govt. (one which i particularly dont care about anyways)

yeah --- sounds like your agencies are having it their way and you certainly dont seem huff-and-puff frustrated :):)

if i were you indians --- i'd focus more on your own domestic insurgency(s) and i emphasize the 'plural' here! No need for you to worry about Pakistan. Some are awake, alert and rather 'proactive' while the rest of the nation sleeps. ;)

BLA or TTP cant do squat.

BLA has killed more Baloch people than non-Baloch. Most Baloch reject them quite ardently, even those who are feeling disenfranshised. Which is why Balochistan Province will remain intact with Pakistan --despite whatever your RAW tries.

TTP -- well, they've caused a fair share of carnage, ruined lives, damaged property, etc. But they haven't instilled fear in any Pakistanis. It isn't in our ethos. Pakistanis still flock out onto the streets eating, drinking, going about their work and other activities. Life goes on. TTP wants to overthrow the government. They cant even build proper coalition among their own factions, can't even win over the tribal areas.....and they want to overthrow the federal govt. (one which i particularly dont care about anyways)

yeah --- sounds like your agencies are having it their way and you certainly dont seem huff-and-puff frustrated :):)

if i were you indians --- i'd focus more on your own domestic insurgency(s) and i emphasize the 'plural' here! No need for you to worry about Pakistan. Some are awake, alert and rather 'proactive' while the rest of the nation sleeps. ;)

Please do take time to read the context I made the statement in, before ranting off. Since the poster mentioned we cannot do anything, he should make it a point to educate the rest that we are not at play in other places. Else, he is just faffing in the air.

Iran is already isolated, remember their president came to Pakistan for begging good relations & was offering oil energy fighting along with Pakistan against any adversiries including india or US.....

their president says something else their military do something else i gues they dont have control on their own security forces cz fighting with Pakistan would be the last nail in iran's cofin.....

some false flaggers iranian idiots dont understand tht.

Pakistan Army retaliation would be more dangerous for iran.

Iran is already isolated, remember their president came to Pakistan for begging good relations & was offering oil energy fighting along with Pakistan against any adversiries including india or US.....

their president says something else their military do something else i gues they dont have control on their own security forces cz fighting with Pakistan would be the last nail in iran's cofin.....

some false flaggers iranian idiots dont understand tht.

Pakistan Army retaliation would be more dangerous for iran.

we have enough enemies, as does Iran

Iran poses zero threat to Pakistan. We have other threats to worry about and deal with.

How will Iranians comment when so many of them are banned ? They have thanked many posts so you can gauge their opinion from there .

Exactly.

I am not happy.

I believe the forum is the poorer for this loss.

Not all Indians, just keep track of the names and you will notice a pattern.

Some of them yeah but this was never even an anti-Pakistan thread, they just came along and started arguing that Iran should hate Pakistan.

@KingMamba93 - you can say my name.

Promise I will not hold it against you. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
So why indians turn it into indian vs pak thread if it pak / iran topic. whenever iran n pak problem topic are listed, indians come to troll cant even answer the questions they get asked but resort cheap insults.

Because it's a forum. You guys do the same thing :lol:

Stop crying and stay on topic.

Exactly.

I am not happy.

I believe the forum is the poorer for this loss.

when people get out of hand, they get warnings and then they get banned

it's nothing personal....

hell -- i wish i had more hands so I could keep count of how many infractions and bans I've received. :cheesy:

I deserved every one, accepted it, then moved on. Maybe you all, and those whose names are in pretty-pink should do the same.

it's just the internet....but there are rules here that require following.

when people get out of hand, they get warnings and then they get banned

it's nothing personal....

hell -- i wish i had more hands so I could keep count of how many infractions and bans I've received. :cheesy:

I deserved every one, accepted it, then moved on. Maybe you all, and those whose names are in pretty-pink should do the same.

it's just the internet....but there are rules here that require following.

They feel they are being victimized as a people, not as individuals.

It is a feeling that has grown over time, with precedents and patterns.

They do not come across as irrational nuts to me, so I guess there must be something to it.

They feel they are being victimized as a people, not as individuals.

It is a feeling that has grown over time, with precedents and patterns.

They do not come across as irrational nuts to me, so I guess there must be something to it.

Who as people feels victimized? Where?

Back
Top Bottom