What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

Pakistani members always amuse me.... lol when USA announced sanctions against iran they said evil uncle sam blah blah... Iran is our dear friend so n so.... when they read a news about iran fire mortars on pakistan.... now they turned against them by saying Evil iran traitor so n so..... lol....

Nah you got it all wrong most Pakistanis on this forum defend Iran left and right, however the fact that Iranians have not even bothered to come here and either condemn or defend their side means they approve of the mortar attacks whatever the reason and of course the Pakistanis emotional lot calling for war lol. Then you had that Iranian who came along talking sh*t and things continued to go downhill from there.

Pakistani members always amuse me.... lol when USA announced sanctions against iran they said evil uncle sam blah blah... Iran is our dear friend so n so.... when they read a news about iran fire mortars on pakistan.... now they turned against them by saying Evil iran traitor so n so..... lol....
most of them thinks iran as a friend of pakistan
the dont know anything at all about iran
Iranian were never friends of pakistan only shah was

After being constantly racist they feel mods are not punishing us.

Iranians mentality. = be rude, swear troll and shouldn't get anything in return.

They are going to their forums, I suggest Pakistanis go see what they say, the most racist people against pakistan I ever seen.

hi there hows life?
Turkish kangal mentality. = be woof about it, bite troll and should get everything in return for good behavior.

Any attack in Pakistan is unacceptable, having said that it doesn't mean Pakistan should send it's Army, Fighter Jets, Tanks in South West to fight Iran but seek answeres from Irani authority. Their president was in Pakistan & his interviews shows that he want more close relations with Pakistan so i don't understand why they fire mortars?

And Chagai is one of the most peaceful areas of Balochistan Province, so this incident is more alarming.

Loool colour, Iranians are obsessed with it.

Aryan power hahah

Please don't reply to indian trolls, they love to poke their nose in other countries business when their country is insignificant. Only thing they come to these kindda threads is to fuel the fire & watch the circus. Thanks.

MODS PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THESE INDIAN TROLLS.

hi there hows life?
Turkish kangal mentality. = be woof about it, bite troll and should get everything in return for good behavior.

Turkeye is like a brother of Pakistan, delete your post please.

Any attack in Pakistan is unacceptable, having said that it doesn't mean Pakistan should send it's Army, Fighter Jets, Tanks in South West to fight Iran but seek answeres from Irani authority. Their president was in Pakistan & his interviews shows that he want more close relations with Pakistan so i don't understand why they fire mortars?

And Chagai is one of the most peaceful areas of Balochistan Province, so this incident is more alarming.

Please don't reply to indian trolls, they love to poke their nose in other countries business when their country is insignificant. Only thing they come to these kindda threads is to fuel the fire & watch the circus. Thanks.

MODS PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THESE INDIAN TROLLS.

Turkeye is like a brother of Pakistan, delete your post please.

me n sultani turks go waaay back me tr.1 are friend we are joking with each other.

After being constantly racist they feel mods are not punishing us.

Iranians mentality. = be rude, swear troll and shouldn't get anything in return.

They are going to their forums, I suggest Pakistanis go see what they say, the most racist people against pakistan I ever seen.

What forums are you talking about??

those bigots who support iran(mostly shias), keep supporting them, those who oppose iran do so constantly because we dont consider muslim brotherhood as a hurdle to judge the real situation, previously iran guards have shot illegaly pkistani fishermen and violated our sovereignty by coming in our border

it acts as a hostile country and is not our friend

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3648832 said:
those bigots who support iran(mostly shias), keep supporting them, those who oppose iran do so constantly because we dont consider muslim brotherhood as a hurdle to judge the real situation, previously iran guards have shot illegaly pkistani fishermen and violated our sovereignty by coming in our border

it acts as a hostile country and is not our friend

Thank for saying this i was thinking was it fisherman or border smugglers you confirmed it was fisherman.

Even this site says pak are too emotional n need to think interest first.

Did Iran stab Pakistan in the back to save India? « PKPolitics Discuss

from member Fear:

"S.E Mirza

Iran will never side with India. Agreed. This is an anti Iran piece and should be ignored.

History my friend, History shows it. During the war of 1965 Iran had sided with india on agreement " Iran will take the west side of sindh and india will take east side of sindh"

History shows the lesson to the people when they try to forget history. "

Another member ajhons posted:

"India,with the approval of Iran's Govt building a $180 million strategic Zaranj-Delaram road which would open up an alternate route for the landlocked-Afghanistan to an Iranian port and reduce its dependence on Pakistan.

In one of the leaked cables its stated the UAE officials told visiting US officials that Iran is supporting Pakistani Talibans(besides India) "

I have no love or hate feelings for Iranian except this one Irani woman, but Iranian and Afghanis are never friends of muslims in the subcontinent, so yes history tells you everything and if you dont learn from history you get to be disappointed over and over again. But with Iran if you dont do slap for a slap they will star to kick you and when you fall on the ground they will kick your *** as long as they are sure you cant defend yourself. So, its too late now but next time there must be a response, protest is for wussies

@Azadkashmir : Iran supported Pakistan in '65 & '71 ! :blink:

I don't know about the cooperation in '71 but in '65 our planes were allowed to land in Iran, refuel & then continue on !

The Shah of Iran was a big..big fan of Pakistan & his regime change was the worst thing that happened to Iran-Pakistan relations. He might not have been good to his own people but he was good to us & thats why he is remembered fondly in Pakistan.

So no Iran didn't plot to take Pakistani lands in '65 or '71 ! Our relations soured after the Iranian Revolution & what appeared like the export of the Revolution by the new regime to Pakistan & the ensuing proxy wars fought by Saudi & Iranian clerics in Pakistan before their respective regimes roped them in.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyways thanks for response, i don't know what going between Iran and Pakistan...so i will stay out of this matter...

Back
Top Bottom