What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

What are the Ayatollah's upto honestly ? Do they really need another enemy at this moment ? :what:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3643690 said:
as expected, i have always said, iranians cant be trusted, but iranian lovers in pakistan are just too emotional and less brains

this forum is boycotted by Iranians

what is northern alliance then. Iran dont export terrorist what is Hezbollah/hamas. quite reasonable state lolz are you Sunni go there plz. Iran state says one thing but does another.

I didn't hear anything about that . but as long as I know Pakistan is a heaven for the terrorists that bombing in Baluchistan and have killed thousands of our country men .They do their job in our land then escape to Pakistan . I think you Pakistanis shouldn't be like the Arabian puppets . You can be a trusted ally for Iran then you'll see Iran is better than US .

ally of iran??

since when you started becoming the super power of the world ROFL, grow up

you are a stone age iranian thinking too big about your pea sized country, your country is just a nuiscence in the world and nothing and few countries are supporting your nuiscence country in the world which includes pakistan

as for your other rants, iran also supports terrorists against PKK in turkey and BLA against pakistan

also iran presidents visited pakistan, he didnt bring any cross border terrorism to the agenda, but he did bring business to the agneda

you have killed innocent pakistan fishermen who entered iranian waters by mistake and instead of warning them you ruthless killed poor people who earned bread for their family

train your own president to present the iranian agends clearly to the table, or else, all your bickering and rants wont be counted

I didn't hear anything about that . but as long as I know Pakistan is a heaven for the terrorists that bombing in Baluchistan and have killed thousands of our country men .They do their job in our land then escape to Pakistan . I think you Pakistanis shouldn't be like the Arabian puppets . You can be a trusted ally for Iran then you'll see Iran is better than US .

You do realize that it was Pakistan that provided you the intelligence that let to the capturing of Jandullah's main man & it was Pakistan which handed over many of their ranks to you for prosecution.

Oh how I wish yours was the Shahs Iran. He was our true friend.

How does it matter that you are the second largest Shia nation in the world?

The fact is that you are also the second largest Sunni nation in the world.

And your Shias (you and others) are being killed. And have been for quite some time.

Are you now going to lament that it is only a political turf war being played out by parties?

Or that Pakistan is being (ab)used as a platform for a proxy war between global Sunni and Shia power centers?

The fact is that you are a Sunni majority country where Shias are being killed.

And since you insist of pulling India in - the fact is that much like Pakistan, India is a Sunni majority country where no one dare target the Shias.

You think this is lost on Iran?

deary me, calm down, take a seat.....

since pakistan is undeniably infiltrated with trouble makers from lots of nations any group is targeted ; be it ahmadi's, sufi's, shia, sunni sects...whatever.

the people of pakistan are not generally anti-any of these groups, its just simple divide and conquer tactics to undermine pakistan, where clowns like you are trying to feed off the misery hoping this will all reach a tipping point.

you are probably frustrated that despite the killing you aren't seeing what you want.....

IMF attracting iranian members are still nothing as compared to complete nut cases from many other iranian forum

and its IMF which mostly attracts iranian members here

what has mullah regime done to the country i just wonder, made iranian phychos

Dubai slavery does exist, pakistanis do have their passports taken off them. now that is slavery. paid more but have no rights. at least in Pakistan you are respected whatever job you do. while in Dubai you brown skin Asian put on a bus like cattle taken to work. you love arab fine by me but i dont bend to arabs so what if they got oil, if worse to worse we got the food n water arab have to do the bin qasim bull **** stories to win our population over n takeover land.
what arabs do also isolates them from us and that my friend is positive for us less arab imperialism. nation that needs spoon feeding wont last n soon will come begging to pak for help n ask us fight their wars that i can not allow my nation to do.

i have relatives in pak that have worked gulf rich countries. Arabs are the most stupid disgusting creatures of today. known for rapes n prostitution of poorer Muslims.
if your white it alright but if your brown stick around if your black get back of the line.

You can't issues fatwas.. based on your assumptions and individual cases.

I have not lived in Dubai very much but i know there exist hot lines for help and there is separate labor courts.

All companies are registered and have paidup capital. Companies risk to loose more than employee in case they keep any one against his will.

More over if you have ever visited Dubai you will be amazed to see there are people from all around the globe... and any such victim can contact any passerby or a fellow Pakistani.

It is also the duty of Pakistan to build one embassy in ME so that those people who have their passports taken can got and get a new one.

Please, stop playing vicitm.

I'm no Arab lover, but i can be any ones lover who gives Pakistanis half the jobs what ME is giving.

Generations live and work in Dubai... today Dubai not only provide jobs but also security and your claim is funny.

If exist some uneducated victim, he need to be helped by fellow Pakistanis, because no one keep you by force in Dubai.

Bla Bla Bla... how many times have you sent evidence to your son in law?

That's exactly what I meant. Except for the whiter-than-the-Caucasian Pakistanis, India Pakistan is hardly about race.

Its funny how this white syndrome works though amongst the Muslim world.

Its a West to East phenomenon that starts with Turkey and ends with Bangladesh.

You dump on the Iranians.

The Iranians dump on the Afghans.

The Afghans dump on the Pakistanis.

The Pakistanis dump on us.

And we dump on the poor Bangladeshis.

The Arabs of course call all of you kafirs.

But that's another story.

if you have such awareness and introspection why do you post what you do? can you not heed the wisdom of your own words?

furthermore, you understand the backward mentality of some when it comes to their skin colour fetish, yet you are the biggest sucker of the divide and conquer trap.

So Hezbollah and Hams are terrorists ?!

Hezbollah and Hamas are counted as terrorists because they are fighting for their land, people and belief and Don't wanna kiss the US and Israel A$$ like most of the Arabian puppets and your governors .

Shame on you man .

shame on me then that iran supports northern alliance n i called it terrorist outfit but Taliban are also called terrorist arnt they and usually blame goes on isi. shame on me that iran cant catch jundulla instead threaten pak of invasion so they can get thier man but pak army has to run about. shame on me that iran is doing busines with our arch rival n building up port to counter gawador shame on me that iran has been busted so many times playing games on pak n even snitching us up over nuke shame on me.
shame on me that iran worked with usa behind the scenes to turn over iraq and now has become thier extension empire.
shame on me that iranian n arabs went to war for long time over petty reasons n now barking over gulf crap.
shame on me that iran has bombed us many time but we stay quiet. shame on me that we not supporting iran even though if war broke out between pak n it rival it us on our own, n iran would take the boloch areas as our army is too busy fighting war on one side of the pak zameen look on map.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3649864 said:
ally of iran??

since when you started becoming the super power of the world ROFL, grow up

you are a stone age iranian thinking too big about your pea sized country, your country is just a nuiscence in the world and nothing and few countries are supporting your nuiscence country in the world which includes pakistan

as for your other rants, iran also supports terrorists against PKK in turkey and BLA against pakistan

also iran presidents visited pakistan, he didnt bring any cross border terrorism to the agenda, but he did bring business to the agneda

you have killed innocent pakistan fishermen who entered iranian waters by mistake and instead of warning them you ruthless killed poor people who earned bread for their family

train your own president to present the iranian agends clearly to the table, or else, all your bickering and rants wont be counted

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3649870 said:
IMF attracting iranian members are still nothing as compared to complete nut cases from many other iranian forum

and its IMF which mostly attracts iranian members here

what has mullah regime done to the country i just wonder, made iranian phychos

You can't issues fatwas.. based on your assumptions and individual cases.

I have not lived in Dubai very much but i know there exist hot lines for help and there is separate labor courts.

All companies are registered and have paidup capital. Companies risk to loose more than employee in case they keep any one against his will.

More over if you have ever visited Dubai you will be amazed to see there are people from all around the globe... and any such victim can contact any passerby or a fellow Pakistani.

It is also the duty of Pakistan to build one embassy in ME so that those people who have their passports taken can got and get a new one.

Please, stop playing vicitm.

I'm no Arab lover, but i can be any ones lover who gives Pakistanis half the jobs what ME is giving.

Generations live and work in Dubai... today Dubai not only provide jobs but also security and your claim is funny.

If exist some uneducated victim, he need to be helped by fellow Pakistanis, because no one keep you by force in Dubai.

Bla Bla Bla... how many times have you sent evidence to your son in law?

stop playing victim it not us that get trampled on by Arabs they know our place in uk. it u that love them too much blinded by love.

@S00R3NA : We respect Iran too for its the only Muslim country out there with its self-respect intact & the fact that you're Muslims & we're Muslims endears us to you. But at the same time we have some reservations with Iran too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom