What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

And we killed many after that too. And guess what. You can't do a jack about it. :)

That coward Congress won't do it. Not even the brave Modi.;)

I think you refering to mumbai type attack....

So after 71 and kargil you realize that you cant stand infront of us so terrorism is only option you have?

I think you refering to mumbai attack....

So after 71 and kargil you realize that you cant stand infront of us so terrorism is only option you have?

Won't bother to explain myself. You are mature enough to know what I mean.

Don't expect others to do that job which you can't do yourself. Particularly when the others are too weak to do it. Enough said.

Don't expect others to do that job which you can't do yourself. Particularly when the others are too weak to do it. Enough said.

That cant change the reality ....

You are not able to justify you big mouth claim, this is the beauty of your posts:lol:

Why, really, should we do anything? When there is NATO, US, TTP, Afghan Taliban and what not? Death by a thousand cuts. Was that not your strategy? Guess what. Its now being used on you, with lethal effect.

That cant change the reality ....

You are not able to justify you big mouth claim, this is the beauty of your posts:lol:

I don't need to justify myself when India is expecting others to do its dirty work. ;)

Why, really, should we do anything? When there is NATO, US, TTP, Afghan Taliban and what not? Death by a thousand cuts. Was that not your strategy? Guess what. Its now being used on you, with lethal effect.

You can't do anything. :)

Ḥashshāshīn;3645974 said:
I'm sure Iranians meant to target some Jundullah terrorists

In Punjabi we say 'behind sight cable' this is how Iranians came to know about some jundullah, which we do not know.
Remember, it was Pakistan, who informed Iranians about the rigi, flying over Iran airspace.

There were no Pakistani casualties, so let this go. But as soon as any Pakistani citizen is even wounded, Pak should fire missiles back into Iran.

I think Iran have no right to even shoot at empty quarters. They shall ask their govt. to provide a telephone both on the border, so that they can call Pakistani counter parts.

And to the Iranians who are saying Iran will 'crush' Pakistan... :rofl: You just about survived against Iraq, and Pak is 10x stronger than that.

Its not there fault.. its the tv which they watch, tell them things like these.
I have seen that tv for months.

Thank god the people on this forum don't represent the governments. Ahmadinejad just came to Pak a week ago with a friendly speech. There are no problems between the two countries

Ahmedinejad came to Pakistan because his state is under sanctions, and he want our banks to help them circumvent those. He came to help his own state.

TR.1 is best member on this post :azn: meets his agenda against Iranians so why not come here n stir it Pakistanis go mad :chilli:.
like a little devil on your shoulder whispering in your ears.

A True Kangal at heart TR.1. :cheesy:

little devil TR.1(Ottoman-Turk)

4226527689_Little_Devil_answer_3_xlarge_answer_1_xlarge.gif

I think you refering to mumbai type attack....

2001 Standoff? Your army was afraid of jang.

well Turks are here to boost the campaign against iranains n indian just here to troll about India supar dypar hypar powar

In Punjabi we say 'behind sight cable' this is how Iranians came to know about some jundullah, which we do not know.
Remember, it was Pakistan, who informed Iranians about the rigi, flying over Iran airspace

affirmative

I think Iran have no right to even shoot at empty quarters.

They shall ask their govt. to provide a telephone both on the border, so that they can call Pakistani counter parts.

border coordination hotline on both sides is implemented for some years now....that is the proper channel

Ahmedinejad came to Pakistan because his state is under sanctions, and he want our banks to help them circumvent those. He came to help his own state.

bingo.....especially given that our own banks commercial, import/export etc. are shyt scared of Western punishment....we being the weaker side here, have to keep that into consideration

though as i always say --- stand by your honour, stand by your convictions. Focus more on domestic issues (such as energy shortages) while also keeping nation's broader interests at heart.

Western sanctions may be in place -- but out of mere principle -- they are unwarranted and a totally failed strategy.

I was reading history of ottoman empire and noticed that iran was always troublesome for its sunni neighbour. Whenever ottomans used to be engaged in wars in europe, at the same occasions iranians used to attack adjacent ottoman territories to weaken them and divide their forces. When ottomans were in wars with russia, iranians sided with russia. And when they conquered azerbiajan, they forcefully convert sunni azeri turks into shias. Nowadays it is headache for arabs. Their support for bashar ul asad is shameful, they dont think as muslims but as shias.
It is noteworthy that biggest traitors and backstabbers in the history of muslim hindostan , mir jafar, mir sadiq and shaja ul daula were of irani origin.

Back
Top Bottom