What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

They don't have the 'face' to reply. If you know what that means.

I mentioned before as well their silence is deafening but it also shows how they feel about this topic. Not one Iranian condemning the shelling or even bothering to comment that it might have been an accident. They are however browsing this thread that much is certain but are scared to endorse this action when deep down they feel it was OK because a couple of shias are killed in Pakistan every so often despite the fact that the majority of Pakistani posters on this thread happen to be shias.

I'm sure Iranians meant to target some Jundullah terrorists. There were no Pakistani casualties, so let this go. But as soon as any Pakistani citizen is even wounded, Pak should fire missiles back into Iran.

And to the Iranians who are saying Iran will 'crush' Pakistan... :rofl: You just about survived against Iraq, and Pak is 10x stronger than that.

Thank god the people on this forum don't represent the governments. Ahmadinejad just came to Pak a week ago with a friendly speech. There are no problems between the two countries.

A thread about Iran and Pakistan gone 20 pages without one comment from an actual Iranian living in Iran while Indians come to bicker and spread ***** as usual on a topic that does not concern them. PDF Iranians scared to comment for some reason while emotional Pakistanis getting ready to declare war on everything that has a pulse. Amazing...

How will Iranians comment when so many of them are banned ? They have thanked many posts so you can gauge their opinion from there .

A thread about Iran and Pakistan gone 20 pages without one comment from an actual Iranian living in Iran while Indians come to bicker and spread ***** as usual on a topic that does not concern them. PDF Iranians scared to comment for some reason while emotional Pakistanis getting ready to declare war on everything that has a pulse. Amazing...

Its funny. Indians sometimes become Israelis and sometimes Iranians. :rofl:

Forget Indians, they just agree with anything that's anti-Pakistan like sheep.

How will Iranians comment when so many of them are banned ? They have thanked many posts so you can gauge their opinion from there .

They are not banned we have spoken of this in another thread, some have been but they know why. The majority are unbanned and the rest is between them and the mods.

Ḥashshāshīn;3645974 said:
I'm sure Iranians meant to target some Jundullah terrorists. There were no Pakistani casualties, so let this go. But as soon as any Pakistani citizen is even wounded, Pak should fire missiles back into Iran.

And to the Iranians who are saying Iran will 'crush' Pakistan... :rofl: You just about survived against Iraq, and Pak is 10x stronger than that.

Thank god the people on this forum don't represent the governments. Ahmadinejad just came to Pak a week ago with a friendly speech. There are no problems between the two countries.

Like I mentioned earlier the overseas Iranian PDFers rant against Pakistan like it is second nature. The reality is Ahmadinejad and their supreme leader were asking Pakistan for assurances they would not join any attack on Iran to which Pakistan agreed.

They are not banned we have spoken of this in another thread, some have been but they know why. The majority are unbanned and the rest is between them and the mods.

Like I mentioned earlier the overseas Iranian PDFers rant against Pakistan like it is second nature. The reality is Ahmadinejad and their supreme leader were asking Pakistan for assurances they would not join any attack on Iran to which Pakistan agreed.

Shahin Vatani lives in Iran .

Shahin Vatani lives in Iran .

You really do not get what I meant. I know he does and he is unbanned, some Iranians were banned but that is between them and the mods and I have commented on this in another thread. Hopefully the people I directed it towards did get the point.

Its funny. Indians sometimes become Israelis and sometimes Iranians. :rofl:

Not all Indians, just keep track of the names and you will notice a pattern.

Ḥashshāshīn;3646081 said:
Forget Indians, they just agree with anything that's anti-Pakistan like sheep.

Some of them yeah but this was never even an anti-Pakistan thread, they just came along and started arguing that Iran should hate Pakistan.

You really do not get what I meant. I know he does and he is unbanned, some Iranians were banned but that is between them and the mods and I have commented on this in another thread. Hopefully the people I directed it towards did get the point.

Not all Indians, just keep track of the names and you will notice a pattern.

I get your point dude. All I am saying is that Shahin is Iranian and lives in Iran and he has thanked many posts so you can gauge his views from those posts, since you wish to ignore views of expat Iranians. Fyi, he is banned .

TR.1 is best member on this post :azn: meets his agenda against Iranians so why not come here n stir it Pakistanis go mad :chilli:.
like a little devil on your shoulder whispering in your ears.

A True Kangal at heart TR.1. :cheesy:

Yesterday, pro Iranian Pakistanis were asking pro Pakistanis to produce evidence of shelling!
Did govt. of Pakistan came to pdf with evidence or not?

Do we know now, whose gun fired mortars?

Did media as usual was controlled?

You are beginning to see the light.

Pakistan by rights was never meant to extend beyond the Indus.

Where it did eventually was thanks to the jugglery of the Brits.

Pakistan as a breakaway state of India can only legitimately be Punjab and Sindh.

The rest has always been Iran and Afghanistan.

Whether the Baloch want a separate state or whether they are re-aligned into the Afghan and Iranian spheres as always is up to them.

Well you might be right KPK and Balochistan were supposed to be part of Iran and Balochistan. Just like Kashmir. But they aren't. And never will be in the future. Since both Iran and Afghanistan are too weak to take even an inch of land from Pakistan let alone whole provinces. So.... Both Iran and Afghanistan are supposed to live with whatever they have. Or else we might not mind killing anyone coming for our territory. We have killed too many Indians. Iranians and Afghans are not even in the counting.

Well you might be right KPK and Balochistan were supposed to be part of Iran and Balochistan. Just like Kashmir. But they aren't. And never will be in the future. Since both Iran and Afghanistan are too weak to take even an inch of land from Pakistan let alone whole provinces. So.... Both Iran and Afghanistan are supposed to live with whatever they have. Or else we might not mind killing anyone coming for our territory. We have killed too many Indians. Iranians and Afghans are not even in the counting.

Stil you are same place where you was and still we manage to take half of your land and made another country?

You must be dreaming here Doc thinking that Pakistan will give up KP, Balochistan or AK. Pakistan Army is still a very disciplined and strong institution that will not go down without a fight. The only region that Pakistan needs to consolidate is FATA and North Waziristan. The only lands that we need to reclaim are parts of FATA and North Waziristan, we are working slowly into achieving that goal. 10 years ago the State hardly had any representation in FATA, look at the present. The reason why India and US are fed up of Pakistan is because Pakistan refuses to tag alone the Indian and American line, that is the truth Doc.

People are just making a mountain out of a mole hill. This is just a small incident, most likely mortars fired by Jandulla SOB's. Relations between Pakistan and Iran have improved vastly in the last decade. We are building a pipeline and are well on our way into forming a strategic partnership.

Relax. He is just another Bharati. A random Bharati who wants to eliminate this biggest pain in the a$$ for their Bharat mata. And for that they will come up with all the possibilities. All the scenarios. No matter how stupid or pathetic they are. If not America. If not Iran or Afghanistan or Russia. They will dream that one day Lord Krishna himself will come to this world to eliminate Pakistan. This is the mental condition of these Bharatis.

You are talking sense but won't work. These guys with all their might don't have the balls to take those territories from Pakistan which they claim to be Indian and they expect Iran and Afghanistan to snatch half of Pakistan from Pakistan. Give me a break dungar doctor. :rolleyes:

Stil you are same place where you was and still we manage to take half of your land and made another country?

And we killed many after that too. And guess what. You can't do a jack about it. :)

That coward Congress won't do it. Not even the brave Modi.;)

Back
Top Bottom