What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

Do we know now why Iran fired Mortars shells into Pakistani territory? They are not nuts, there must a reason behind their action.

You mean the Timurid Empire.....
well any ways i saw another link too
Greater Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We ll change that map to Timur map ruling Persians. This will be the.... time we ruling Persians. They are in fantasy maps 20 million years ago.
You mean the Timurid Empire.....
well any ways i saw another link too
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Iran

We ll change that map to Timur map ruling Persians. This will be the.... time we ruling Persians. They are in fantasy maps 20 million years ago.

I hope you don't condone the barbaric act of Timurids when they attacked, humiliated, decimated and enslaved the Ottomans in their own den. BTW, why so much hate for Iranians?

I hope you don't condone the barbaric act of Timurids when they attacked, humiliated, decimated and enslaved the Ottomans in their own den. BTW, why so much hate for Iranians?

Lol who made them stories, Timur is very respected in Turkiye and Uzbekistan and other places we don't take internal conflict between Turks into anger. Timur treated Bayezid with all respect after Bayezid did harboured Timurs enemies however after that Timur was very upset about that - he has officiall letters still in some Turkish archives. We don't take internal conflicting into anger but wish it never happened between two Turkish empires, the same with Shah ismail and Selim.

Iran was a very good friend & neighbor of Pakistan before revolution - After revolution new regime adopted 100% opposite policies and Pakistan also jumped in Arab camp by scraping it's neutral policies. I will say it's the worst decision we made and failure of diplomacy by not maintaining same level of relation with Iran - Regime change in Iran didn't meant that Iran moved from our neighborhood to somewhere else, obviously new regime was anti-all who were pro-shah and it was natural for them to extend their relation with Indian against Pro-Shah Pakistan but at the end we are responsible for securing our interests not Iran, KSA or any other country. So - there is no need to blame KSA, Iran, US or any other for ditching they are pursuing their national interest we are the idiots here who have unrealistic expectations.

@Topic - At the moment we already have Anti-Pak neighbors and having internal social and economical issues and are already stretched to maximum limits - So - It's not wise to add more problems. Timing of incident is also very strange, it comes when Pakistan & Iran are forming closer relation since regime change - So you can't rule out possibility that someone is not feeling comfortable with these developments - and the smuggling & terrorists are also a factor. Fortunately there is no causality or other loss - So, lets wait for official response from Iranian authorities and lets hope our official will be able to address the issue effectively.

There is no possile reason iran should fire mortas at pakistan...May be it was done by jundullah or BLA.

I noticed one thing from the map of "GREATER IRAN" is that the Balochistan Region and the KPK region of Pakistan are to be conquered.An attack by iran is expected on these areas of Pakistan.
i consider this attack as a warning Light for Pakistan and serious PRECAUTIONS should be taken for future.
011b%20Greater%20Iran%20Ethnic%20Groups%20Map.jpg

Dude - there are also maps which show Iran is also divided into multiple parts and Pakistan doesn't exist at all - So stop giving importance to these brain farts. Today - we have enough of toys to take the adventurer with us in case we are doomed.

To mai kya Swahili bol raha tha?

Balochistan will be Iran's target.

But for India it suits us better if they are independent - that way we create an access counterbalance to Iran - if need be.

The deep purple/blue area is for all intents and purposes already (and always has been loosely) a part of Afghanistan.

Which like it or not India is in for the long haul.

Thanks for the heads up, but i dont bother about india or indians because Pakistan is not easy on its enemies.
By the way i would love to remind u the situation of your best Friend (RUSSIA) after it attempted to conquer Pakistan and was on way but DEFEATED BADLY.
Remember soviet union well its History and so will be India :sniper: . Learn a lesson from your best friend :) because you wont have a piece of Pakistan instead you'll find yourself disintegrated.

To mai kya Swahili bol raha tha?

Balochistan will be Iran's target.

But for India it suits us better if they are independent - that way we create an access counterbalance to Iran - if need be.

The deep purple/blue area is for all intents and purposes already (and always has been loosely) a part of Afghanistan.

Which like it or not India is in for the long haul.

There is no proof to suggest that this is true, but for arguments sake if they do want to capture Balochistan, how exactly do they hope to fulfill this dream? Whether people like it or not, Pakistan Army is still the strongest force in that particular region. They have the biggest guns and the uniformed men to use those weapons.

If Iran really wanted to attack Balochistan, they would have done so during the era of Shah when she was at the height of her power. Instead, she helped Pakistan both times against the war against India.

By the way i would love to remind u the situation of your best Friend (RUSSIA) after it attempted to conquer Pakistan and was on way but DEFEATED BADLY.
Remember soviet union well its History and so will be India :sniper: . Learn a lesson from your best friend :) because you wont have a piece of Pakistan instead you'll find yourself disintegrated.

It was a war between USA and USSR where pakistan was merely a pawn..Even then it was afghan mujahids who forced Soviet retreat with American weapons and Saudi money..
Why should we worry about pakistans pawn role in soviet afghan war when we are facing your enemity for 65 years...Faught 4 wars..and even broke your nation to two..

Lol who made them stories, Timur is very respected in Turkiye and Uzbekistan and other places we don't take internal conflict between Turks into anger. Timur treated Bayezid with all respect after Bayezid did harboured Timurs enemies however after that Timur was very upset about that - he has officiall letters still in some Turkish archives. We don't take internal conflicting into anger but wish it never happened between two Turkish empires, the same with Shah ismail and Selim.

No matter how much he is respected in Turkey, it still doesn't change the fact that he defeated the Ottomans and their Sultan was captured and died in captivity. Timur kept the sultan in a cage and humiliated his family members. That dark era of this region is gone and not need to wish ill on other countries, especially when the inner turmoil and instability effects all the neighbouring countries- still want to know why so much hate for Iranians?

No matter how much he is respected in Turkey, it still doesn't change the fact that he defeated the Ottomans and their Sultan was captured and died in captivity. Timur kept the sultan in a cage and humiliated his family members. That dark era of this region is gone and not need to wish ill on other countries, especially when the inner turmoil and instability effects all the neighbouring countries- still want to know why so much hate for Iranians?

He never died in captivity, he's family was respected alot as well as himself. I don't hate anybody I hate anyone that hates us.

It was a war between USA and USSR where pakistan was merely a pawn..Even then it was afghan mujahids who forced Soviet retreat with American weapons and Saudi money..
Why should we worry about pakistans pawn role in soviet afghan war when we are facing your enemity for 65 years...Faught 4 wars..and even broke your nation to two..

May i know when was MY NATION (Pakistan) broken into 2 ??????
Kindly do not represent your dreams as reality.Please remember 14th August 1947 when india was broken into 2.. Thanks

May i know when was MY NATION (Pakistan) broken into 2 ??????
Kindly do not represent your dreams as reality.Please remember 14th August 1947 when india was broken into 2.. Thanks

May we assume that you were born after 1971 and never bothered to look up history in and prior to that year?

Back
Top Bottom