What's new

Pakistan protests Iran over cross-border mortars

a map might help.
Pakistan%20Map.jpeg

arch rival India - kashmir issue
iran untrust worthy - cross border attacks - boloch unrest?, nuke snitching, past assassinations, potential land snatch.
troublesome Afghanistan - in the past tried to take territory.

my take is if pak is too occupied in a war against India then iran might take a chance. media saying this n that about Iran but it pak getting the bombing n ttp/raymond davis types. cause civil war then divide it up between three rivals neighbors, USA fly out for safety job done.

[COLOR=""]Pakistan fought many war with India, how many times Iran attacked you? since last many years Pakistan is fighting WoT how many times India attacked you. In Asia Except Pakistan no one willing to destroy there economy by indulging in stupid wars. [/COLOR]

Iran is getting desperate, sanctions are biting heavy Jundallah hitting heavy, economy crumbling, heavy government propaganda, new unveiling every day of super super tech. Enemies with nearly every country except assad and Hezbollah and Armenians. GCC ready to fulfill oil needs anytime when iran gets bombed.

Pakistan is in a better position at least in the outside world, they only have long running problems with India. Iran.
Iran backstabbing is famous to the world, so in any more attacks pakistan should return fire with Panter artillery and other artillery.

Some desperate indians running their mouths in a thread not even related to them. Do I care abt their cr@p:

LittleGuy0.jpg

Frankly I just dont give a chit!

Why do I write this though, they did manage to swing the thread around and make a mess of it. Some height of desperation it is.

Like we cannot not encircle you with GCC and Turkey > ?

India too is btw surrounded by China, BD and Sri lanka.

Go ahead. Afghanistan will always have Pakistani influence no matter if India and Iran are there. ISI has been doing its job for decades. Heck the mighty superpower like USSR lost and now the U.S too is getting itself out of there.

Neither China , nor BD and Sri Lanka are going to fight India at your behest. Sri Lanka and BD would anyway not be able to do anything even if they wanted to :lol: They are too teeny meeny for that.

Anyway, Sri Lanka has very good relations with India today since the end of LTTE .

How so ? Fundamental Capitalists are not gonna let that happen at any cost. They can print as much money as they want but its not gonna help the society. The debt keeps increasing and the GDP growth rate is far too little. This so called 'public support is in fact not sustainable. It's not a recent case, the whole system began crippling since Regan. The future lies in the East.

We can discuss that elsewhere, but let me just say that East or West, the future is bright for those who work for it.

Haven't you realized that this Muslim brotherly crap is nonsense by now? You guys are looked down by the Arabs, most Afghans hate you, East pakistan couldn't stand you hence Bangladesh was born and I think this thread speaks for itself.

read history on resistance plus those who do not learn from history will repeat it =india. very weird people love to be slaves of anglo empires far away. taking territory n hitting from behind so easy but it afterwards the mess you will have to deal with. indians too short sighted cant see the bigger danger. collapse of asia just cos one is slave.

Some desperate indians running their mouths in a thread not even related to them. Do I care abt their cr@p:

Frankly I just dont give a chit!

Why do I write this though, they did manage to swing the thread around and make a mess of it. Some height of desperation it is.

You just answered your own question. Obviously you do lol

What do you have to say about the topic though?

read history on resistance plus those who do not learn from history will repeat it =india. very weird people love to be slaves of anglo empires far away. taking territory n hitting from behind so easy but it afterwards the mess you will have to deal with. indians too short sighted cant see the bigger danger. collapse of asia just cos one is slave.

How can we be slaves and me hegemonic at the same time? And please let's not talk about slavery, dude YOUR COUNTRY is being used as a battlefield and your OWN citizens are paying for it, because of your OWN misdeeds.
As far as I or anyone else is concerned, pakistan is being rattled by Afganistan to it's north and Iran to its west. Dare pakistan try to start something on it's eastern border? But by all means please use India as a scapegoat. We're not disillusioned with this Islamic brother crap and then getting kicked right in @ss :lol:

How can we be slaves and me hegemonic at the same time? And please let's not talk about slavery, dude YOUR COUNTRY is being used as a battlefield and your OWN citizens are paying for it, because of your OWN misdeeds.
As far as I or anyone else is concerned, pakistan is being rattled by Afganistan to it's north and Iran to its west. Dare pakistan try to start something on it's eastern border? But by all means please use India as a scapegoat. We're not disillusioned with this Islamic brother crap and then getting kicked right in @ss :lol:

pak polictians are slave not people. india the whole damn nation love being slave. aint us that mocked on western tv as slum dogs. pakistan has been rattled for so many years with war but we survived b it ch always do. our armed forces on the job unlike indian arm forces busy beating raping young girl in kashmir or something. 26/11 was your chance to prove your big boss of asia nothing but mumbai bollywood drama. india got huge territoiry yet it wants more what you going to do with the population subject them to rape n beatings = resistance. india wnats to be daddy of asia when it cant feed it own population oh sorry not allowed to slaughter meat. The chinese will not like it it affects them so therefore dragon will breath fire up the indian a ss n roast it.

Bro right now the only nation everyone is fed-up with is Pakistan.

Truth be told, in secret, even by Pakistanis.

Yes, the Chinese have seen the light about you quite some time ago.

Hear the news and read between the lines.

Pakistan today needs to consolidate Punjab and Sindh and make peace with India.

Because between India and Iran (one nuclear neighbor and the other only a matter of time) your better chance lies with India.

Of course you would have to give up on Balochistan and much of what Afghanistan has always claimed as their own.

That and the part of our Kashmir that you hold.

That would be a fair bargain to a nation that is fighting for survival and never really truly held or administered the regions it would like to claim as its own.

I had an impression that you are little mature poster from east but i always forgets that that part is called bharat.

pak polictians are slave not people. india the whole damn nation love being slave. aint us that mocked on western tv as slum dogs. pakistan has been rattled for so many years with war but we survived b it ch always do. our armed forces on the job unlike indian arm forces busy beating raping young girl in kashmir or something. 26/11 was your chance to prove your big boss of asia nothing but mumbai bollywood drama. india got huge territoiry yet it wants more what you going to do with the population subject them to rape n beatings = resistance. india wnats to be daddy of asia when it cant feed it own population oh sorry not allowed to slaughter meat. The chinese will not like it it affects them so therefore dragon will breath fire up the indian a ss n roast it.

Of course you guys don't like being called slaves. You like being called Indians. I can post the links if you want? :undecided:

The sad part is, pakistan is now struggling for it's own survival from it's own mistakes. Let's not bring India in here because it has nothing to do with the topic. But I have to correct your fallacies before I head to bed. 26/11 was a huge setback for pakistan, we're not the ones harboring terrorists. If we were, we wouldn't be used as another nation's biotch just like you guys are today. India has it's own internal problems to sort out and yes underweight is one out of the bigger ones. You guys aren't too far either. Your HDI is lower than India's :woot:
And meat is allowed in India, not in certain areas though that Hindus perceive sacred such as Benares, Haridwar etc. It's like me eating ribs in the middle of Haj.
Truth is you guys can cloak yourself in whatever imagination and fantasies you want. At the end of the day, it's your own @ss that's being chewed out by your own faults.

I noticed one thing from the map of "GREATER IRAN" is that the Balochistan Region and the KPK region of Pakistan are to be conquered.An attack by iran is expected on these areas of Pakistan.
i consider this attack as a warning Light for Pakistan and serious PRECAUTIONS should be taken for future.
011b%20Greater%20Iran%20Ethnic%20Groups%20Map.jpg

I noticed one thing from the map of "GREATER IRAN" is that the Balochistan Region and the KPK region of Pakistan are to be conquered.An attack by iran is expected on these areas of Pakistan.
i consider this attack as a warning Light for Pakistan and serious PRECAUTIONS should be taken for future.

We ll change that map to Timur map ruling Persians. This will be the.... time we ruling Persians. They are in fantasy maps 20 million years ago.

To mai kya Swahili bol raha tha?

Balochistan will be Iran's target.

But for India it suits us better if they are independent - that way we create an access counterbalance to Iran - if need be.

The deep purple/blue area is for all intents and purposes already (and always has been loosely) a part of Afghanistan.

Which like it or not India is in for the long haul.

Back
Top Bottom