What's new

Pakistan players banned from IPL4

But Character does have a say , If a Player has no Sportsman ship how can he be a sportsman?? Thats the main reason behind banning Pakistani Players..... Many scandals Regarding Match Fixing....

Apart from the players suspended by ICC and PCB, on which base you lay your claim that the ones banned from IPL4 are match fixers aswell?
Thats just gross generalization, and its stupidity.

Apart from the players suspended by ICC and PCB, on which base you lay your claim that the ones banned from IPL4 are match fixers aswell?
Thats just gross generalization, and its stupidity.

There is no gross generalization, The Franchise has Lost faith in Pakistani Players, There integrity both on and off the field has been a Question mark, one drop of poison is enough to poison a pond,.... Your Players Are Willing to do anything for money, How can a franchise trust them and include them in there team??

well i will jsut say as you all know ICC is under indian management :) thats why they have given verdit on Pakistani players even b4 Scotland Yard reports.... if you know what i mean
As far as IPL4 is concerned i think Pakistani players dont want to play in it as well reasons are very clear.........

and Hindu Cricket jsut banned Pakistani players in point scoring game... its just like who hit first ...

Newzealand/Australia/south africa dont want to play in IP4 becouse of secutiry concerns from hindu terroriest organizations .....

There is no gross generalization, The Franchise has Lost faith in Pakistani Players, There integrity both on and off the field has been a Question mark, one drop of poison is enough to poison a pond,.... Your Players Are Willing to do anything for money, How can a franchise trust them and include them in there team??

well its not proved yet and you being a tyical indian ,......

well i will jsut say as you all know ICC is under indian management :) thats why they have given verdit on Pakistani players even b4 Scotland Yard reports.... if you know what i mean
As far as IPL4 is concerned i think Pakistani players dont want to play in it as well reasons are very clear.........

and Hindu Cricket jsut banned Pakistani players in point scoring game... its just like who hit first ...

Newzealand/Australia/south africa dont want to play in IP4 becouse of secutiry concerns from hindu terroriest organizations .....

What on earth is 'Hindu' Cricket? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

well its not proved yet and you being a tyical indian ,......

And how do you define a proof??? anything Which compels a Person to agree?? Refer Zulqarnain Haider.....

Dekha. again generalization..
you are completely delusional.

What on earth is 'Hindu' Cricket? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

indian cricket is actually hindu cricket .... you fat head dotn even get some simple things :chilli::chilli:

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

And how do you define a proof??? anything Which compels a Person to agree?? Refer Zulqarnain Haider.....

Zulqarnain Haider was not even in Pakistani cricket team when they visited UK i hope you know what you are talking about.....
typical indian

Dekha. again generalization..
you are completely delusional.

Dried out of further argument?? No other thing to counter my argument besides these personal attacks, dont seek refuge in personal attacks, Be a man and Debate it out, As I say, I have better adjectives to be used against you...

Zulqarnain Haiders allegations are just words of mouth, since when you started to believe Pakistani Players words of mouth?

Seriously define Proof, the case is still pending, and supposedly you have solid proofs and reasoning to believe that they are guilty.

Zulqarnain Haiders allegations are just words of mouth, since when you started to believe Pakistani Players words of mouth?

Seriously define Proof, the case is still pending, and supposedly you have solid proofs and reasoning to believe that they are guilty.

They cannot understand as they are typical indians :)
well you know they think anything thier media is showing on thier screens are actually proofs :)
:flame::flame:

^this is good news - we shd put our 'house' in order before allowing our players to participate in india (where media will be hostile anyway)

indian cricket is actually hindu cricket .... you fat head dotn even get some simple things :chilli::chilli:

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Zulqarnain Haider was not even in Pakistani cricket team when they visited UK i hope you know what you are talking about.....
typical indian

Don't get mad because you were the result of force conversion. :azn:

pakistan is not welcome as they have imprinted an image on themselves as "bookies" "match fixers" etc.

Dried out of further argument?? No other thing to counter my argument besides these personal attacks, dont seek refuge in personal attacks, Be a man and Debate it out

Bro.. do not pretend that you have said some thing rational that i cant answer. The arguments you are making, blaming the whole Pakistan cricket because of few ALLEGED cricketers is rubbish.
INdian cricket is not alien to match fixing as well.. you should know better.

Be a man and Debate it out, As I say, I have better adjectives to be used against you...

Word of advice, dont carry some previous frustrations to the next argument, it could be dangerous.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom