What's new

Pakistan players banned from IPL4

Zulqarnain Haiders allegations are just words of mouth, since when you started to believe Pakistani Players words of mouth?

Seriously define Proof, the case is still pending, and supposedly you have solid proofs and reasoning to believe that they are guilty.

I dont need to convince you buddy, ICC by themselves are Convinced by the allegations he made and thats enough for the IPL governing body to tag them plutomaniacs

Don't get mad because you were the result of force conversion. :azn:

pakistan is not welcome as they have imprinted an image on themselves as "bookies" "match fixers" etc.

wowowoow :blah::blah: did Pakistani player said to you on phone that they want to come to india at any cost.....

agains nut heads cannot think inside a box left alone outside a box :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I dont need to convince you buddy, ICC by themselves are Convinced by the allegations he made and thats enough for the IPL governing body to tag them plutomaniacs

same ICC which is agains lead by hindu/Indian????
well how can ICC put verdict on players even before Scotland Yard .... typical indians

Bro.. do not pretend that you have said some thing rational that i cant answer. The arguments you are making, blaming the whole Pakistan cricket because of few ALLEGED cricketers is rubbish.
INdian cricket is not alien to match fixing as well.. you should know better.
Word of advice, dont carry some previous frustrations to the next argument, it could be dangerous.

I dont need to pretend, its the answer I got when You threw a Personal attack on me, If You were not dried out then please continue I got no problem..... And few Match fixers make Pakistan team so they cannot be stated aliens .... and about Indians in Match Fixing, They are no longer available for playing cricket...

I have no prior frustrations, I am having a Happy Life only thing is I am Married...:undecided:

Hope the ban won’t impinge on appointment of Pakistani greats like Wasim Akram as bowling coach. Best left handed bowler ever produced. Indian bowlers can learn few tricks from him. He is a living legend. We need him more than the current bunch of Pakistani cricket players.

wowowoow :blah::blah: did Pakistani player said to you on phone that they want to come to india at any cost.....

agains nut heads cannot think inside a box left alone outside a box :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This alone says it all of how your countrymen keep barking

It shows how much it hurts you people as you keep commenting on this :rofl:

Good to see pakistan still thinking about some other shape inside the box which every country is somehow related to religion

Last edited by a moderator:
same ICC which is agains lead by hindu/Indian????
well how can ICC put verdict on players even before Scotland Yard .... typical indians

Oh You mean ICC is a Business and Everything against you are Just Because of that Evil India sitting on that chair of ICC.... Well Ever Wondered why the 104 member countries elected an Indian there instead of a Pakistani?? And You dont need to Call Typical Indians Again and again, we Know we are Typical...

The courts have to decide who is innocent and who is guilty, doesnt matter ICC are convinced, naturally they will be, they are the accusers, and i have no problem with the IPL decision to ban the players aswell.

The problem is you should stay at those accused players, not the whole Team.

I dont need to pretend, its the answer I got when You threw a Personal attack on me, If You were not dried out then please continue I got no problem..... And few Match fixers make Pakistan team so they cannot be stated aliens .... and about Indians in Match Fixing, They are no longer available for playing cricket...

I have no prior frustrations, I am having a Happy Life only thing is I am Married...:undecided:

I called you-- Delusional, you took it too much personal i think, take it easy it happens in debates. Focus on why i called you Delusional. not the word itself :tup:
It doesnt come under personal attack category.

Those few spot-fixers are out of the team, the problem will arsie if you call the rest of team players as match fixers, and thats what you did.

I am married aswell, but not fully.. Lol you will not understand :P

indian cricket is actually hindu cricket .... you fat head dotn even get some simple things :chilli::chilli:

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Zulqarnain Haider was not even in Pakistani cricket team when they visited UK i hope you know what you are talking about.....
typical indian

all talk and no sense, typical whatever u are :blah:

and dont be so frustrated, its not good for ur health :angel:

The courts have to decide who is innocent and who is guilty, doesnt matter ICC are convinced, naturally they will be, they are the accusers, and i have no problem with the IPL decision to ban the players aswell.

The problem is you should stay at those accused players, not the whole Team.

We have nothing to do with Pakistani court, we stand by what the International governing body of cricket sticks to, How can You Skip out the Possibility of them being Guilty by court and later face regret, Its Better to Get them Banned Utill proven Innocent

I called you-- Delusional, you took it too much personal i think, take it easy it happens in debates. Focus on why i called you Delusional. not the word itself :tup:
It doesnt come under personal attack category.

Those few spot-fixers are out of the team, the problem will arsie if you call the rest of team players as match fixers, and thats what you did.

I am married aswell, but not fully.. Lol you will not understand :P

Its Ok, As I said, I dont like two thing while debating one is getting religion into it and Next is Personal Attack, I do not know why, The Island Which I live in has a very small Population , say 500-1000, we are interdependent so We really are not used to Personal Attacks, so when You hear a Person calling you something in the midst of a Debate It Boils Your Blood automatically , Hope You understand...

Ah, I am Married Fully.... Hey you in some love that u say you are half married huh?;)

They cannot understand as they are typical indians :)
well you know they think anything thier media is showing on thier screens are actually proofs :)
:flame::flame:

ya ya bowling a no ball which is atleast ONE FEET off the line is just a mis-calculation of a run up huh? :no:

you people just dont want to believe it because it will leave u devasted, who better knows cricket than the ppl of subcontinent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom