What's new

Pakistan players banned from IPL4

Goodperson

Reaction score
As per News 24 channel: To avoid future controversies BCCI has banned Pakistan players participation in IPL4 season. The reason being Spotfixing scandal they would not like to involve them till its resolution.

No entry for Pak players in IPL-4
No entry for Pak players in IPL-4

New Delhi: No Pakistan player would able to represent any IPL team in forthcoming IPL-4. On the recommendation of ILP governing council, International Cricket Council (ICC) decided to ban them from mega Cricket carnival.

After the ruling of ICC, it is absolutely clear that Cricket crazy Indian fans would not able to watch Pakistan players like Shaihd Afridi, Shoaib Akhtar, Umer Gul and others. Sources claim that IPL recommended against the participation of Pakistani players as most of them are 'tainted' due to their alleged links with march-fixers. Sources also say that due to strained relations between India-Pakistan, IPL governing council was not keen to anger Indian government.

Last edited:
As per News 24 channel: To avoid future controversies BCCI has banned Pakistan players participation in IPL4 season. The reason being Spotfixing scandal they would not like to involve them till its resolution.
india is the houe of spot fixxing.... and how can they ban pakistani?
indians bookies is involve in pakistan players scandels..........

Allegations without proofs does not have meaning. BCCI wants to keep IPL4 away from controversies.

they were already not playing,so wats the fuss??

Few Pakistani players were available in IPL3 but none of the franchises picked them. However they are banned even for auction in IPL4.

I agree few good players do get affected which is really sad.

If this is what it takes to keep Pakistani players away from IPL then great. Pakistani players should avoid India all together.

IPL is a India's domestic tournament I understand few of foriegn teams like Australia and West Indies may not be able to participate due to prior commitments which means more Indian players would get chance which is good for them.

Well we had to ban someone na! :P

Anyways, Good move.

Right now,

Pakistani Cricketers = Trouble

IPL + Pakistani Cricketers = Trouble + More Trouble = Catasrophe.

If this is what it takes to keep Pakistani players away from IPL then great. Pakistani players should avoid India all together.

last year we saw drama in pakistan when they were kept out.

I dont think its right to bar all Pakistani players. At least the ones that aren't accused of match-fixing could have been allowed.

Good Riddance. I want to send a cake to the guy who banned them. Saved us our dignity.

I prefer pastries! :P

Pastries.jpg

Back
Top Bottom