What's new

Pakistan players banned from IPL4

India and Pakistan not playing any sports, no trade in between, no public relation!!! So BCCI keeping Pakistani players aside from a domestic tournament is not anything surprising or new.

not a good move.. rest of the players earning millions of $$ thru ipl, whereas pakistani players are left in cold. no wonder they are the easiest prey to the bookies!!

NewZealand tour is starting by the end of this month than world cup is coming in Feburary 2011 and IPL is after the world cup.

So our jawariye players have to focus on world cup not IPL. :angry:

IPL corruption is infront of everyone team who won first IPL expelled from the event over corruption, Zinta team is also in the court kacheri, modhi badmash is now wanted Interpol issued his blue warrants.

I prefer pastries! :P

Something tells me you might prefer this...

tortugarum_cake_16oz.jpg

Pakistani players should hv not made themselves available for that good for nothing IPL, focus on World Cup not some fixed cup.

IMHO its all part of psychological warfare which Pakistani people are actually facing and its due to this dysfunctional and impotent regime ... Now we have to wait till some buddy comes in and clean the f!lth out of our nation once and for all I mean each and every 1 of them and from each and every department ...

BCCI should not have humiliate a proud cricketing nation like pakistan.... there are other way to keep them out..but accusing them is not done..

All Because of one player - Sohail Tanvir.

Shahid Afridi must be cursing him under his breath. :lol:

I ll miss boom boom Afridi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom