What's new

Pakistan players banned from IPL4

Good now you can turn to Zee or whatever it is you guys have. We don't to make your B & C list celibrities redundant... :tongue:

no i dont take interst in B grade zee dramas,i like original one A class live dramas:lol::lol:

IPL is already going through lot of disputed issues with home team, may be they did nnot want to invite more controversy at a time when pakistani players are going through spot fixing controversy. its BCCI's business wing, so its their decion..whatever they think is in the best interest of their business.

don't sure of that but if it is true then it is not a good step, cricket world is already very small & these type of things will only create differences.

P.S- i think pakistani players are one of the best in t-20 cricket.

BCCI should not have humiliate a proud cricketing nation like pakistan.... there are other way to keep them out..but accusing them is not done..

BCCI should not have humiliate a proud cricketing nation like pakistan.... there are other way to keep them out..but accusing them is not done..

How did you conclude BCCI was humiliating Pak? Pak cricket itself is in big trouble...once they are done with that they can think of playing IPL5 maybe.

i am saying dont need to call a blind person blind on his/her face

When players were not selected last time,everybody blamed BCCI for not informing before hand. Now,when they inform before hand people call it as insult...dunno what decision makes people happy!

WELL WELL indians keep your ipl with u we are happy with this decision now our lions will challange u in real battle field ....that is, international t20 match.
and recent statement by haroon logart shows icc,s biased attitude towars PAKISTANI players .... we call it indians habit to disturb us but don,t worry our remaining players are enough for u.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom