What's new

Pakistan players banned from IPL4

Pakistani players should hv not made themselves available for that good for nothing IPL, focus on World Cup not some fixed cup.

heee heee .. if you are in the team you will not talk like that buddy.. because of money.... money rules...

One thing about IPL is .. every one knows that players play for money.. because team contains players from different country... no nationalism jigos ... it is like a gully cricket.. if PAK players are there in particular gully team then that area people will encourage PAK players also...

This decision wont affect IPL at all, it will still be the same.

FACT : once the ban is lifted you can see pakistani players lining up in queue to be hired in IPL 5 auction.

SELF RESPECT naam ki bhi ek cheez hoti hai, jo inmay nai hai. even after being humiliated by BCCI by rejecting them for IPL 3 they still kept trying.

paisa khuda toh nai hai, par khuda kasam khuda se kam nai hai :disagree:

Thank god the match fixers are not let in, they would have spoiled the very essence of Game....

Pakistani players should hv not made themselves available for that good for nothing IPL, focus on World Cup not some fixed cup.

SOUR GRAPES

fox03f.jpg

and i was under the impression that ICC have no say in IPL matters.... thats wat they said last time when IPL didnt pick any PAK player.... interesting hmmmm

dats sad.. playing politics with pakistani playerss... those guys are prettyy cooll chaps.. especially shoib akhtarr haha... full too ayashiii.. politics shouldn't spoill the funn between the mentally sane people who really don't give a sh*t about any politics and just like to have some funnn!!

and i was under the impression that ICC have no say in IPL matters.... thats wat they said last time when IPL didnt pick any PAK player.... interesting hmmmm

But Character does have a say , If a Player has no Sportsman ship how can he be a sportsman?? Thats the main reason behind banning Pakistani Players..... Many scandals Regarding Match Fixing....

But Character does have a say , If a Player has no Sportsman ship how can he be a sportsman?? Thats the main reason behind banning Pakistani Players..... Many scandals Regarding Match Fixing....

Pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

yeah like if all the previous ipl were scandal free :pop::blah:
BTW ipl neva interested me ...... so am glad PAK players r also not part of it :)

Pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

yeah like if all the previous ipl were scandal free :pop::blah:
BTW ipl neva interested me ...... so am glad PAK players r also not part of it :)

Players played with Integrity and Those who havent have been also banned, Like Ravindra jadeja, Any Person who Lacks Integrity should not be allowed to play.... Pakistani players dont have any, hence they were banned... And As For Your Gladness, I do not have any Problem as grapes are sour for who do not get it...

Well they deserve the kick on the as$ and at least I won't accuse BCCI or Bharatis over this. They lacked self respect and one who lacks self respect deserves to be as$ kicked in the same manner everywhere.

for the sake of pakistani cricket, it was my wish that some "clean pakistani" players play in IPL-4. but then i think BCCI dint want to invite another controversy at its door step.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom