What's new

Pakistan players banned from IPL4

We have nothing to do with Pakistani court, we stand by what the International governing body of cricket sticks to,

I deliberately skipped the three man tribunal, personally selected by Mr Haroon Logart to examine the fixing charges. Eventualy the case will be settled in courts, not the Pakistani one, the international--

How can You Skip out the Possibility of them being Guilty by court and later face regret, Its Better to Get them Banned Utill proven Innocent

The players you are talking about are banned already, why blame the rest of the players? understand my point now?

I deliberately skipped the three man tribunal, personally selected by Mr Haroon Logart to examine the fixing charges. Eventualy the case will be settled in courts, not the Pakistani one, the international--

The players you are talking about are banned already, why blame the rest of the players? understand my point now?

Well, why does IPL have to fall into Politics, As I said the Franchises have Lost the Faith on the Pakistani Players after the pop uo of Scandals, One is Enough to Spoil the team, Here we Have more than 6 and Haider is on a roll listing out more with back ups... Well IPL has to Play safe as One Spoiled Brat can make the tam Stink and IPL does not wanna risk it.... First convince the Governing body that Pakistani Players are Clean Handed and You are welcome...

Well, why does IPL have to fall into Politics, As I said the Franchises have Lost the Faith on the Pakistani Players after the pop uo of Scandals, One is Enough to Spoil the team, Here we Have more than 6 and Haider is on a roll listing out more with back ups... Well IPL has to Play safe as One Spoiled Brat can make the tam Stink and IPL does not wanna risk it.... First convince the Governing body that Pakistani Players are Clean Handed and You are welcome...

Thats more rational and acceptable. Thank You

@Salman Buddy, 80% of cricket revenues come from India. Of course, ICC is under Indian control.

As per News 24 channel: To avoid future controversies BCCI has banned Pakistan players participation in IPL4 season. The reason being Spotfixing scandal they would not like to involve them till its resolution.

:what: So BCCI is patronising private gambling IPL?

Secondly its another addition to Indian moronic decisions.

Thirdly Shahid Afridi, Umer Gul, Shoiab and others have nothing to with spotfixing.

lastly personally i feel its not a big deal.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Hey can someone tell me is that moron Logard is an Indian??

so its indeed an indian conspiracy against Pakistan Cricket :tup:

Let me state some facts

- In IPL1, I got the impression Indian players (seniors) didnt gel with Pakistani players and were hard pressed in managing them given the whole India-Pakistan equation and had to be cautious. Eg: Ganguly-Gul, Afridi-Laxman. The only one who seemed okay was Tanvir under Warne and Misbah in RCB.

- So senior players are not keen on having 'anarchist' Pakistani in their teams as they tough to manage and ofcourse there werent many takers in IPL3.

- Match fixing taint in IPL4 will damage many big corporates so they would rather keep it a clean shop

- Last but not the least, let me do a Gavaskar(as he did in 92) and predict a Pakistani World cup victory aka 92. The build up couldnt be worse and your 'bad boys' team do best when cornered.So I back them to win the cup.

india is the houe of spot fixxing.... and how can they ban pakistani?
indians bookies is involve in pakistan players scandels..........

bookies are non state actors, their are criminals also in India. If you associate with them it's your problem.

Yes. He is a South African Muslim of Indian descent. Does that confirm your opinion of him?:azn:

Yeah surely because according to rules and also according to ICC verdict no one should make any remark before the inquiry is completed but this basstard logard had issued a statement saying "if Pakistani players were proven innocent it will be disappointing"

Now this in itself proves his tainted role because influencing the investigation through his biased one sided and against the rules

Nope..Its just doing what is right!! Match-fixers need to be punished. Please stop living in denial.

This whole mess is because of spot-fixers.. match fixing totally other thing.

Let the 3 man tribunal set by ICC convict them, let them find the trio guilty, and after that let us Pakistani's deny that as well, only then you can claim we are in denial. Before that, please stop trying to be a astrologist :argh:

Good Riddance. I want to send a cake to the guy who banned them. Saved us our dignity.

ya,the recent match fixing also saved your dignity by stunning the entire world, i wonder !!:wave:

Back
Top Bottom