What's new

Pakistan opens its arms to 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India.

just on a small issue u wud kick thm out n be so inhuman...:disagree: shame !:disagree:
we are not kicking everyone madam
take it as a mutual exchange offer

you know meerut university has around 200 kashmiris who are studying their with GoI's scholarship.....

waise,if they apologise then university should revoke the expulsion
otherwise offer acha hai

socho,kitney problems solve ho jayenge isse

kya pata India-Pak conflict khatam ho jaye
as simple as that

the Chairman of the university clearly says that Kashmiri Students r not welcomed in his University anymore...:disagree:

we are not kicking everyone madam
take it as a mutual exchange offer

you know meerut university has around 200 kashmiris who are studying their with GoI's scholarship.....

waise,if they apologise then university should revoke the expulsion
otherwise offer acha hai

socho,kitney problems solve ho jayenge isse

kya pata India-Pak conflict khatam ho jaye
as simple as that
Ocuppied Kashmir is their homeland....nobudy can kick them outta there....who r u to decide their fate?

think of if sumbudy tomrrw takes over ur home n kicks u out... hw wud u feel?:disagree:

i dint kno indian society is so intolerent....

Like I said, treatment would have been same even if Pakistani cricket supporter was a Hindu.

No doubt. If a Hindu raised pro-Pakistan and Anti-National slogans , he would have received the same treatment. Supporting and appreciating the other team's performance is one thing and celebrating and raising anti-National slogans is another.

As for the sedition charges. Don't worry about that. The court will not entertain it. Hope they fly to Pakistan ASAP.

dun support wht is naturally wrong just cuz u belong to india:disagree: dint xpect this from u....

i thought u @Ayush @Parul @levina @arp2041 are neutral indians just like many pakistanies who think abuv nationalism when its abt humanity:what:

Marsh, Kashmiris in India enjoy all the rights, like we do. Neither, we discriminate against them. Cricket enties emotions of people & in the heat of the moment, such things can happen (fights)..

People should understand , few months back there were Communal ROITS in Merut. In my personal views the students should have kept their sentiments to themselves because of Riots.

Sedition charges are unacceptable, as it's going to destroy their career. This issue is highlighted in media and political parties are intervening in it. I'm sure, sedition charges arw going to be taken back & sooner things will get normal. :)

Ocuppied Kashmir is their homeland....nobudy can kick them outta there....who r u to decide their fate?

think of if sumbudy tomrrw takes over ur home n kicks u out... hw wud u feel?:disagree:

They can stay in Kashmir Valley. No probs with that. But if they think they can travel all the way to the heart of India and raise Anti-National slogans and there would no repercussions, they are wrong.

Marsh, Kashmiris in India enjoy all the rights, like we do. Neither, we discriminate against them. Cricket enties emotions of people & in the heat of the moment, such things can happen (fights)..

People should understand , few months back there were Communal ROITS in Merut. In my personal views the students should have kept their sentiments to themselves because of Riots.

Sedition charges are unacceptable, as it's going to destroy their career. This issue is highlighted in media and political parties are intervening in it. I'm sure, sedition charges arw going to be taken back & sooner things will get normal. :)
kashmiris do enjoy all rights except freedom of movement, constant military occupation and most importantly they have no freedom of speech judging from the recent drama

i m saying those who want to go should go

if i hate my country and i love my neighbouring country,then i will go to my neighbouring country....

and second thing
kashmir is now in 3 halves
1/3 rd with us,1/3 with you guys and 1/3 barren land with China

we should mutually exchange citizens.....if anybody in Azad Kashmir wants to be a part of IAK then he is most welcome...
no hard feelings,i want they should live a good life whether in India or in Pak

Published on Mar 6, 2014

Kashmiri students who were expelled from Meerut University face sedition charges. Students were expelled after a clash following India-Pakistan match.

what anti national slogans are you talking about you jackass?
they simply celebrated pakistans wins and you indians were too insecure to take that.

They raised Anti-National slogans while celebrating the win and also Pak zindabad slogans.

@Oscar @Jungibaaz - He is calling me a jackass. Now before I respond please deal with him. You are very prompt when I violate rules.

I'll appreciate if you'll not use the term like occupied Kashmir. You can read UN resolution & it's clearly state that it's Pakistan which is occupying Kashmir not India. :)

what anti national slogans are you talking about you jackass?
they simply celebrated pakistans wins and you indians were too insecure to take that.
'Pakistan Zindabad' especially while celebrating is and will be considered anti-national slogan here.

'Pakistan Zindabad' especially while celebrating is and will be considered anti-national slogan here.
pakistan zindabad doesn't mean india murdabad.
why are you people so insecure? is there any freedom of speech in india?
in america i can say hail mother russia in front anybody and get away with it without getting my life ruined.
you people are sick

kashmiris do enjoy all rights except freedom of movement, constant military occupation and most importantly they have no freedom of speech judging from the recent drama
oh yes they have freedom of speech
otherwise you wont be seeing a bunch of people(1000-2000) persons jumping,burning Indian flag and celebrating black days........
India is the only country in the world which allows such kind of anti national behavior...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom