What's new

Pakistan opens its arms to 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India.

This is very good news. I hope they go to Pakistan for their studies and stay there and acquire Pakistani citizenship. The fewer such people in India , the better.

Send them all, they deserve better treatment than Hindus forcing their will on them, forcing their choices.

Kashmiris are brilliant students, its only fitting they achieve greatness and a successful life than a sad one forced by a regressive and conservative community.

These are students, humans not your cattle to be enclosed in cages until your "Jai-hind your only choice" harping is forcefully embedded on their tongues.

We would be happy to send them all. Only if they are willing to go. We wish they go. Trust me.

As for regressive and conservative . Look who's talking :lol:

Btw, the Vice Chancellor of the University who suspended these students in a Muslim himself. He understands the situation better that you or I do. So this backward bullcrap of "Hindus" that you are trying to pull here does not hold.

Last edited:
This is very good news. I hope they go to Pakistan for their studies and stay there and acquire Pakistani citizenship. The fewer such people in India , the better.

We would be happy to send them all. Only if they are willing to go. We wish they go. Trust me.

As for regressive and conservative . Look who's talking :lol:

Haven't you guys just proved it? Taking education away from students just because of their free choice over something as petty as cricket match? If you guys don't have the heart to take a defeat, don't play the game. And stop inviting Pakistan over for "Anay Do" humiliations.

I'm sure they'll take up the offer, provided GoI after making a case against them doesn't detain them.

I hope this thread gets updated when all the 67 would join Pakistan. :-)
sista m very shocked to c dat hw ppl are treatd there on small things? dint kno da society is this intolerant there?:undecided::blink:

not sayin it just cuz im pakistani but being a neutral person?:argh:

sista m very shocked to c dat hw ppl are treatd there on small things? dint kno da society is this intolerant there?:undecided::blink:

not sayin it just cuz im pakistani but being a neutral person?:argh:
problem kya hai
madam
they love Pak
they hate India
India is kicking them
Pak is inviting them

i say take all those kashmiris who want to stay in Pak
if possible India should give around 1000crores for their rehabilation

and if Pakistani in Azad Kashmir wants to be a part of India
then he/she is most welcome

it will solve all the problems

i m not saying this with hatred but with gud intentions
everyone gets what they want

a welcome news by pakistani.....
they must give these student nationality and job in their country........they can settle there.....
and there they can cheer for pakistan....without any hassle......:)
dun support wht is naturally wrong just cuz u belong to india:disagree: dint xpect this from u....

i thought u @Ayush @Parul @levina @arp2041 are neutral indians just like many pakistanies who think abuv nationalism when its abt humanity:what:

Haven't you guys just proved it? Taking education away from students just because of their free choice over something as petty as cricket match? If you guys don't have the heart to take a defeat, don't play the game. And stop inviting Pakistan over for "Anay Do" humiliations.

I'm sure they'll take up the offer, provided GoI after making a case against them doesn't detain them.

Don't try to spin the story to your liking. There is much more to it than what you are trying to portray. And you are asking a country which is the current World Champion and ICC Champions trophy champion to not play the game ? :lol: Am I talking to person of the same country where cricket players from foreign countries are shot at ? Please. Spare us this BS and take them with you.

problem kya hai
madam
they love Pak
they hate India
India is kicking them
Pak is inviting them

just on a small issue u wud kick thm out n be so inhuman...:disagree: shame !:disagree:

Well why not, today its just kashmiris, next time it will be someone else. I wonder if an Indian Muslim, not a kashmiri, had done the same. He would have got the similar treatment. Hell I'm sure even a Hindu as well.

Most Indian muslims are not treacherous seditious A-holes like these Kashmiri Sunnis are. The VC of the University which has suspended them himself is a Muslim. He knows better than any of us.

Don't try to spin the story to your liking. There is much more to it than what you are trying to portray. And you are asking a country which is the current World Champion and ICC Champions trophy champion to not play the game ? :lol: Am I talking to person of the same country where cricket players from foreign countries are shot at ? Please. Spare us this BS and take them with you.

Still doesn't explain why such a sensitive nerve got exposed after the defeat...and the whole drama that followed....Well lets just agree you want them out and we want them in. Good for both of us. Cheers!

problem kya hai
madam
they love Pak
they hate India
India is kicking them
Pak is inviting them

Exactly the point. People who love Pakistan should ideally go to Pakistan. Wasn't that why Pakistan was made in the first place.

Most Indian muslims are not treacherous seditious A-holes like these Kashmiri Sunnis are. The VC of the University which has suspended them himself is a Muslim. He knows better than any of us.

Like I said, treatment would have been same even if Pakistani cricket supporter was a Hindu.

Great News I hope these Pakistanis by heart students accept this offer, move to Pakistan and cheer for Pakistan like crazy. I believe GOI should coordinate with government of Pakistan and send another 67K odd more so called Indians whose hearts beat for Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom