What's new

Pakistan opens its arms to 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India.

Exactly. This is a merely a public stunt. Let 10-20 kashmiris actually go there. Look how quickly will these pakistanis retract their statement. Once a liar, always a liar.
our prime minister is kashmiri for cry in out loud lol
we will accept these pakistanis any day after all they are pakistanis

our prime minister is kashmiri for cry in out loud lol
we will accept these pakistanis any day after all they are pakistanis

Why didn't you accept thousands of them in 67 years? Didn't they apply for pakistani citizenship or did you reject their requests?

Kashmiri Youth Celebrate!

1932305_609468082463510_1680072918_n.jpg

@RazPaK : I am waiting for source.

Next time when post something controversial, kindly provide source for the claim; a reliable source.

How we can be sure that they are not Azad Kashmir residents?

@All members: If @RazPaK posts any more images without reliable source, report him.

Why didn't you accept thousands of them in 67 years? Didn't they apply for pakistani citizenship or did you reject their requests?
i don't know why not but if today they want to come to pakistan they are welcome and we will help them settle my family has tons of land in plains of punjab just going to waste lol

Dear Sir Shadow Hunter I hope there is some insecurity in you which lead you to make such childish comments .Yes they did apply for citizenship in 1948 and also your great nation promised to give them chance to join any party .Let it be fair contest do lobby with your government asked them for voting which side they want to join ,then comment .
Regards

@RazPaK : I am waiting for source.

Next time when post something controversial, kindly provide source for the claim; a reliable source.

How we can be sure that they are not Azad Kashmir residents?

@All members: If @RazPaK posts any more images without reliable source, report him.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:tup::tup:

sources?? or are these random

Use google images search filter last 1 week. :tup::tup:

Pakistan Foreign Office welcomes 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India
By Tooba Altaf Mar 6th, 2014 ( No Comment )

View attachment 19862

Islamabad: Our hearts and educational institutions are open for all Kashmiri students who were suspended and charged with sedition for celebrating Pakistan’s victory, said spokesperson of Foreign Office Pakistan.

Foreign office reacted today after the news spread out that Uttar Pradesh government has charged 67 Kashmiri students for sedition.

The whole incident happened on Saturday when university students were enjoying India vs Pakistan match in SVSU’s Madan Lal Dhingra Hostel.

As India lost control of match in last couple of overs, Kashmiri students started cheering Pakistani team aloud. And when the match ended and Pakistan won, they shouted slogan ‘Pakistan Zindabad’. After which, university management suspended all the 67 Kashmiri students.

Pakistan Foreign Office welcomes 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India | The News Tribe

Contact Pakistan Foreign Office to register your views.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Islamabad, Pakistan

Still I doubt any of them will accept that invitation.

i don't know why not but if today they want to come to pakistan they are welcome and we will help them settle my family has tons of land in plains of punjab just going to waste lol
Since you have already accepted you don't know the reason, maybe it is time to think about it rather than making such sweeping statements about what GoP will do when you are sitting in US. It only makes you look like an idiot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom