What's new

Pakistan opens its arms to 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India.

Pakistan Foreign Office welcomes 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India
By Tooba Altaf Mar 6th, 2014 ( No Comment )

View attachment 19862

Islamabad: Our hearts and educational institutions are open for all Kashmiri students who were suspended and charged with sedition for celebrating Pakistan’s victory, said spokesperson of Foreign Office Pakistan.

Foreign office reacted today after the news spread out that Uttar Pradesh government has charged 67 Kashmiri students for sedition.

The whole incident happened on Saturday when university students were enjoying India vs Pakistan match in SVSU’s Madan Lal Dhingra Hostel.

As India lost control of match in last couple of overs, Kashmiri students started cheering Pakistani team aloud. And when the match ended and Pakistan won, they shouted slogan ‘Pakistan Zindabad’. After which, university management suspended all the 67 Kashmiri students.

Pakistan Foreign Office welcomes 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India | The News Tribe

Contact Pakistan Foreign Office to register your views.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Islamabad, Pakistan
kya bat hai
godless the ministry of foreign affairs for such a good gesture i hope the students accept.

@Aeronaut how do we help our occupied pakistani brothers?

This is about India and Indians not about BJP or Modi

You are the one who start this nonsense

They cannot bash the Hindus directly, hence some of them have selected the next best option.

This modi obsessed nation will soon send all its minorities too
DO you know how retarded you sound right now?

Here BJP retards on your face, this is the common thinking of all narender modhi bhakts....

Are you sick in your head ?

or just acting stupid ?

thread title and your blabbering is not matching at all:coffee:

where is the official press release ?
its news article..
MOFA never work like that...
where is official communication from GoP?

Are you Secular? Please do not hide your preference for the "Sharia Law" over the "Indian Law".
Look now targeting me as a muslim. If you are doing all these antiques virtually i wonder how minorities would live under a dictator like modi

Pakistan Foreign Office welcomes 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India
By Tooba Altaf Mar 6th, 2014 ( No Comment )

View attachment 19862

Islamabad: Our hearts and educational institutions are open for all Kashmiri students who were suspended and charged with sedition for celebrating Pakistan’s victory, said spokesperson of Foreign Office Pakistan.

Foreign office reacted today after the news spread out that Uttar Pradesh government has charged 67 Kashmiri students for sedition.

The whole incident happened on Saturday when university students were enjoying India vs Pakistan match in SVSU’s Madan Lal Dhingra Hostel.

As India lost control of match in last couple of overs, Kashmiri students started cheering Pakistani team aloud. And when the match ended and Pakistan won, they shouted slogan ‘Pakistan Zindabad’. After which, university management suspended all the 67 Kashmiri students.

Pakistan Foreign Office welcomes 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India | The News Tribe

Contact Pakistan Foreign Office to register your views.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Islamabad, Pakistan

I appreciate Pakistan for such a nice gesture. :cray:

I've already forwarded the letter of Kashmiri students emailed to Defence.pk to electronic media. I hope they'll highlight the issue & help my Kashmiri brothers. :cry:

DO you know how retarded you sound right now?

Here BJP retards on your face, this is the common thinking of all narender modhi bhakts....
the thinking is those who want to be a part of Pak should be a part of Pak
and those who want to stay in India should stay here

no need to bring Modi,or i will report your comment for off topic trolling

Back
Top Bottom